Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Wallpaper Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:36 am
Because I don't want to expand the page and made it take forever for people to browse the thread, I thought I'd put down this link. It has a great amount of Tanemura Arina information and wallpapers! ^_^ I don't know if someone else has this up yet or not since the wallpapers are making my computer slow down a lot, so...enjoy.

Here you are!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:37 am
Go wall papers! heart lol. i want one that is like printed HUMONGO size so i can put it on my wall.... xd  

akeikas
Captain

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:43 am
Whaaaa, a DBZ thing drawn by Tanemura-san! xD That's so awesome...better than the original, but it looks to shoujo-ish. whee

I wonder if they sell any Tanemura Arina manga wallscrolls? o0;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:45 am
Lepidus Light
Whaaaa, a DBZ thing drawn by Tanemura-san! xD That's so awesome...better than the original, but it looks to shoujo-ish. whee

keep looking for them, but i cant find any...i think ill go check ebay or something. lol. anyway, im gonna go now. *is content for she sent invitations to a lot of people to join the guild from the FWS thread*

bye everyone xd cya tommorow  

akeikas
Captain

furubafreak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:23 pm
Ooo so pretty! I particularly like the Shinshi Doumei Cross Haine one and the Madoka/Full Moon one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:39 pm
Quote:
keep looking for them, but i cant find any...i think ill go check ebay or something.

I'll go check Jay's Anime and Sweet Kitty...they're anime/manga based stores a few miles away from where I live and they have TONS of anime wallscrolls, soundtracks, and stuff like that. ^_^  

Lepidus Light

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:55 am
Lepidus Light

xd I thought the same thing when I first looked at the DBZ pic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:11 pm
Wow..DBZ Arina Tanemura mode. That's something I never thought I'd see. It actually looks really good but as someone said already it looks a little too shoujo for the series. sweatdrop  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:10 pm
eah, but shoujo-ish but its all good...

*whisper* and the fact that it isnt goku who is in the front, lol. and here i thought he was the main chara. lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:16 pm
I liked the pic better than it was originally  

Caprika

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:25 pm
i like the TA drawing better, but i donno...she placed the 2 female side chara on top...but then again, she's better at drawing female charas. so it kind of makes sense  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:24 pm
yeah thats true  

Caprika

kaitou-coon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:17 pm
i love the arina tanemura dbz picture!! launch and bulma looks soo kawaii!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:59 pm
Here's a wallpaper I made just for my personal usage, but I thought I'd share it with you guys. It's just a simple one of Maron.

User Image

The quotes are from the manga (the part with Zen-kun). I don't like how that second quote I put in came out, but ah well.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:32 am
I must share this TSK wallpaper I found. It's so gorgeous!

>.> In case you can't find it. Walls > Arina Tanemura. G'day now.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff