Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Pre-Purple Stuff
Smile Big ;-D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like to rp?
  yes
  no
  sometimes
View Results

1stime4evrythin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:24 pm
wow, it's kinda late nevr looked around the room at all the new pupils. wonder who all these people are. i hate the first day of school  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:32 pm
after looking around for a bit lewis decided it was time for a nap...he proped a big book up in front of him and droped his head behind it! he was soon dreaming of strawberry fields!  

Lewis therin

afterdark_angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:44 am
The teacher began the register and Alex tapped her fingers on the desk, bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:56 am
at that moment a tv turned on, out of nowhere: "I am VISOGUARD #45 and i will be your teacher for your week of schooling."

the voice was coming from the television. nevr could see the calender and the clock in the background, this recording had taken place 2 months ago at 2:00 in a dark room. it looked as if it there was a light behind the camara, and all the windows of the room... if there were any... had been covered. why would they want a mostly dark room?  

1stime4evrythin

afterdark_angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:04 am
Alex looked at the video and rolled her eyes. "Cutting costs again." The human teacher scowled. She was only there to watch them work as she wasn't fully qualified - and the TV Teacher wouldn't know if they tore up the furniture.  
Pre-Purple Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff