Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
The Offical Wii Friend Code Thread - List Added to first pag Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:04 pm
PerfectH
Raui, I sent you my Mii for you to use as your contact for me if that makes any sense what-so-ever.

I added you smile

Quote:
Wii-
8954 3512 0565 0234

Going to add. Add me first and send me your main wii via Mingle Mode please.

Quote:
here is mine I will invite you and you invite me k

0516-6984-3723-0486

Added  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:25 pm
what can you do with added wii friends? I dont feel like adding any friends if all I can do is see their Mii and talk, because you can allready do that on gaia with avatars and the forum, and you can do it with a keyboard which is much better for typing.  

felix385

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:34 pm
felix385
what can you do with added wii friends? I dont feel like adding any friends if all I can do is see their Mii and talk, because you can allready do that on gaia with avatars and the forum, and you can do it with a keyboard which is much better for typing.

Well the first Wii Wi-Fi game comes out in december. So you might at well get the now because next year will have a ton of wi-fi games I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:39 pm
Raui
felix385

Well the first Wii Wi-Fi game comes out in december. So you might at well get the now because next year will have a ton of wi-fi games I think.

engrish much?

I understood the first sentence, but you lost me on the second sentence.  

felix385

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:42 pm
felix385
Raui
felix385

engrish much?

I understood the first sentence, but you lost me on the second sentence.

What is this, Language Arts class?

Quote:
So you might at well get some Wii Friend Codes now because next year will probably have alot of Wi-Fi games.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:05 pm
Code: 6225 4309 9131 8660  

EccoZelda

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:36 pm
Added myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:04 pm
Meta_Fish
Added myself.

You added yourself to your own friends list?...  

Walamanchee

felix385

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Raui
Meta_Fish
Added myself.

You added yourself to your own friends list?...

*smacks forehead*

check your first post....
he is a mod you know.

Oh, and on your reply about LA class - well I usually dont have any problem with spelling and such, but I really couldnt put together what you were saying in your second sentence was all.

I think I will wait until I get a game for online play that I want to play with others before I worry about friend codes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:02 am
2428 4084 7981 7628

if you're gonna add me, PM me ahead of time so I can add you also. no good slappin my wii FC in yours if I don't even know you have me to begin with.  

Shin Oni

PerfectH

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:36 am
Ok I have everyone's friend code above me listed on my Wii. Now I need you all to list mine if you haven't yet in order to send and receive messages.

Also, who is up for a Mii Parade? I went crazy this morning and made about 8 Mii's of celebrities and video game characters which include (so far):

- Gordon Freeman (Half-Life/Half-Life 2)
- Morgan Freeman
- Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)
- Johnny Cash
- Jackie Chan
- Alyx Vance (Half-Life 2)
- Chuck Norris
- Tom Cruise

Having a Mii Parade with me will allow you all to acquire my Mii's if you wish and save them onto your Mii's. They are all set to Mingle, so I don't know if that means if they'll travel to your Mii's on their own or not. Anyway, I thought it would be fun.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:15 pm
My Wii code is:

2379-2738-1911-1257

I have Meta and Raui added currently.  

Bururian

Koosei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:24 pm
my Wii:
3522 7653 7506  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:09 pm
6751 5972 3422 0940.  

NinShmux