Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I don't care what anyone says, I ADORE being "Emo"!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konstantine Keys

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:52 pm
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
Hi!
I am Konstantine! (Long live Something Corporate!)
I have been Emo since most "emo kids" even hit puberty, and I love it!

I also love making friends, and I heart heart music, so I would love to talk music with everyone!

PM me sometime!
cool
Konstantine

So what you're saying is you've been ignorant of the genre longer than anyone?

No, actually I feel I am quite knowlegeable about the genre.
Have you ever read the book "Nothing Feels Good?" It is a history of the term and genre "emo." It is really interesting and it has inspired me in all that I do. I am actually an indie music pr professional now. I learn more everyday!

Prove it.

I don't want to fight.
I don't want to have to prove anything.
I just want to love music.

Friends?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:11 am
Konstantine Keys
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
Hi!

I also love making friends, and I heart heart music, so I would love to talk music with everyone!

PM me sometime!
cool
Konstantine

Have you ever read the book "Nothing Feels Good?" It is a history of the term and genre "emo." It is really interesting and it has inspired me in all that I do. I am actually an indie music pr professional now. I learn more everyday!

Prove it.

I don't want to fight.

Friends?

Not until someone in their mid-20's stops acting like they're part of a high school clique.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:47 am
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
Hi!

PM me sometime!
cool
Konstantine

Prove it.

I don't want to fight.

Friends?

Not until someone in their mid-20's stops acting like they're part of a high school clique.

But when I joined I was a college student, and I'm nearly 20 now. We're short on 'adult' members, and I lack people to actually talk too on an adult level, some of you act grown up, like to think you are, but your still kids inside. So don't start a fight, secondly how do you prove you know about something, I have consistantly put up for debate and never actually had a real counter argument back for?

So you got a problem with over 18s in the guild?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:49 am
[night mare]
Rellik San
Hi I'm Rellik San, I could care less if your emo, just have fun here and if you have a problem let me know, most people think I'm a self absorbed a*****e with an answer for everything, all the others think I'm fantastic, I'll let you decide. smile
. . .
Are you a natural comedian?

Why did you laugh? smile

Konstantine Keys
Rellik San
Hi I'm Rellik San, I could care less if your emo, just have fun here and if you have a problem let me know, most people think I'm a self absorbed a*****e with an answer for everything, all the others think I'm fantastic, I'll let you decide. smile

Ha Ha, most people think I am an evil b***h twisted

Nice to meet you!

Nah, my ex was an evil b***h, she left me without even telling me, I find out with a pm from her new guy, which says. 'So your Amy's ex?'.

You seem alright.  

Rellik San
Captain

Konstantine Keys

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:15 am
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
Hi!

PM me sometime!
cool
Konstantine

Prove it.

I don't want to fight.

Friends?

I don't know why you feel like you need to attack me, and I admit, it kind of hurts, but I have learned with age you can't let things bother you.
So, oh well, have a nice day.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:24 am
Konstantine Keys
bassmule
Konstantine Keys
bassmule
Konstantine Keys

Prove it.

I don't want to fight.

Friends?

I don't know why you feel like you need to attack me, and I admit, it kind of hurts, but I have learned with age you can't let things bother you.
So, oh well, have a nice day.

I still want to know, why if this is a high school clique, they have a nearly 20 student moderating them. :S  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:02 am
Rellik San

you just say the truth...people don't like the truth sometimes, especially if they fit the whinny, and just wanting sympathy stereotype emo stuff yeah...lemme know if u understood that

well i'm kenny, i'm not emo, but i was....i just didn't dress like one, i understand things better than most people cause i'v been through everything except a heartbreak (imagine that) so yeah...if u want music to listen to talk to me, i'll show u real music, not just high schoolers trying to be black metal...(i'm talking about hardcore music)  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games