Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Avatar Battleground - All Done! Results posted, last page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWO contests only need ONE more contestant!
Do something about it!
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:40 am
Coastie
wow well right now its only me and fire fox in there and, i think i've already had my glutes handed to me...i dont ahve that cool fire stuff ya'll do lol

But you put them togethr in a pretty creative way. That's what counts among people who have thought it through a bit, like the good people here on Evergleam.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:43 am
Sooo happy that the contests are filling up.  

TheShrike
Crew

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:15 am
You know what is creepy? My sister really does look a lot like what she made on tektek (Fire fox is my sister in case anyone didn't know). She walks around in a stupid ninja band (or two) and a OMG that she ordered off the internet... and is always sitting on my damn laptop.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:23 pm
That's pretty creepy, you're right, NP.

And yay for contests filling up! Everybody needs to join!  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Killer Fire Fox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:56 pm
Nafariously_Ploted
You know what is creepy? My sister really does look a lot like what she made on tektek (Fire fox is my sister in case anyone didn't know). She walks around in a stupid ninja band (or two) and a OMG that she ordered off the internet... and is always sitting on my damn laptop.
I hate you  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:11 am
All right, you two, be nice. If you can't be nice online, then log out and snipe at each other without involving the rest of us.  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Killer Fire Fox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:40 pm
Divash
All right, you two, be nice. If you can't be nice online, then log out and snipe at each other without involving the rest of us.
We are nicer to each other here then in real life...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:05 pm
Killer Fire Fox
Divash

razz  

Nafariously Ploted

Killer Fire Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:56 am
Nafariously_Ploted
Killer Fire Fox
Divash

razz
^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:47 am
Killer Fire Fox
Divash

Then I highly suggest taking it out on one another in private, because I'm sure the people around you are uncomfortable at such obvious hatred between siblings. Seriously. Keep it offline and private. It's horrible. EverGleam is a place of peaceful and fun interactions.  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheShrike
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:24 am
Divash, I do believe that was your "mommy voice".  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:20 pm
ROFL, well now look at my dang avi, i get something i think is greater than what i entered and...oh well, theres always next time lol.  

Coastie

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:03 pm
TheShrike
Divash, I do believe that was your "mommy voice".

Yep. Either that or my "teacher voice." Sorry if it sounded overly harsh or lectury. Honestly, I hate to admit it, but it's self-serving. I hate listening to people argue. ;P  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:32 am
*pat pat pat* That's pretty much what siblings do, though. My sister and I rarely miss a chance to be catty with eachother.  

TheShrike
Crew

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:07 pm
TheShrike
*pat pat pat* That's pretty much what siblings do, though. My sister and I rarely miss a chance to be catty with eachother.

rofl We get along pretty well, actually. Taking pop shots at eachother helps pass the time. It isn't so much arguing and hatred as it is so much as playing off of eachother.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff