Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
[ downloading junkie ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~.~Serena Malefocent~.~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:30 am
mts2=<3

i also found a few other really good sites, but i do most of my stuff for mts2...its the best place to find new meshes to work with and some of the most crazy clothing, any type of person/sim ya want, its there!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:54 am
I download a ton. I love MTS2.

I'm thinking about cleaning out my downloads folder before I get Seasons though.

Canadian Ballerina

~.~Serena Malefocent~.~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:15 am
in my opinion, i think its a good idea to make a copy of the downloads you have, then if their is any errors with seasons as far as the downloads, then you can say ya tried, i have two backups, one in a different folder and one on a disk, that way i can always wait for patches and usually the patches fix it all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:26 pm
I WAS a download fanatic...until I got Sims2 Pets and the game kinda got wrecked...and then kinda worked...until i downloaded more stuff and it shut down for good. I still miss it...  

The_0ther_Account

UndisputedIntercourse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:22 pm
Ahhh i wish but the computer that has the internet is to ols to play the sims 2 it is like 5 years old now!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:30 pm
Please visit my deviantART!

I see a lot of people talking about downloading custom food...Could someone explain, please? I have no clue what is being referred to... confused

It would make my day! <3

Anavis

Xeoh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:31 pm
Yea, I recently got into the whole downloading thing. I've downloaded so many objects (I'm an object and wardrobe person, not Build Mode), that it's become an addiction. LOL. My friend Hailey says that my computer is going to die, so I'd better stop, but I DON'T THINK I CAN. O well. AFTER ALL, you know what they say, "THE MORE THE MERRIER"

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:04 pm
Vivika von Mott

I see a lot of people talking about downloading custom food...Could someone explain, please? I have no clue what is being referred to... confused

It would make my day! <3
User Image

Just like people make clothing and furniture for the sims some people make food items for them. They work just like the food you make (ie; Hamburgers, Lobster, Omelets.) but they make other kinds of foods for the game. Chinese food, tacos ... you name it.

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Anavis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:45 pm
Shiver`
Vivika von Mott

It would make my day! <3
User Image

Just like people make clothing and furniture for the sims some people make food items for them. They work just like the food you make (ie; Hamburgers, Lobster, Omelets.) but they make other kinds of foods for the game. Chinese food, tacos ... you name it.

Oh, wow, that sounds nifty! I shall have to look into it! 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:18 pm
I don't mostly download custom foods.. But I get custom items. Like decoration stuff and misc things.. And custom wall paintings, panels, etc.

Clothing is a given, but mostly I get MCR clothing since I use the game to make music videos.

Tealia

CannedTuna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:30 pm
I made an Invader Zim shirt once...in MS Paint sweatdrop ...I was too embarrased to upload it to MTS2. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:59 am
Tealia
I don't mostly download custom foods.. But I get custom items. Like decoration stuff and misc things.. And custom wall paintings, panels, etc.

Clothing is a given, but mostly I get MCR clothing since I use the game to make music videos.

Man, every time I download foods off MTS2 it gives me problems and I have to get rid of them. Do you know of any that use .zip? I lack the program necessary to handle .rar, and the foods I've tried give my game the runs, so to speak. xp

Anavis

Tealia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:31 pm
Vivika von Mott

Man, every time I download foods off MTS2 it gives me problems and I have to get rid of them. Do you know of any that use .zip? I lack the program necessary to handle .rar, and the foods I've tried give my game the runs, so to speak. xp

Hmm.. If you are having problems with the foods, have you ever tried telling that to the creators? They may still have some bugs to deal with and that's the main point of giving feedback.

Or perhaps you just need to get the Sim File Maid 2, a program that opens and installs RAR files for you. That's what I use in case contents I download are RAR related.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:43 pm
I down load a lot of sims stuff  

someboyishere2
Crew

Anavis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:34 am
Tealia
Vivika von Mott

Hmm.. If you are having problems with the foods, have you ever tried telling that to the creators? They may still have some bugs to deal with and that's the main point of giving feedback.

Or perhaps you just need to get the Sim File Maid 2, a program that opens and installs RAR files for you. That's what I use in case contents I download are RAR related.

Wow, thanks! You guys are so helpful. ^_^

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas