Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 108 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:52 pm
Kumizu agreed with the snake. "I don't understand. If you're far away enough from the council and their influences, why let it bother you?

...You're what?" Ayise's brief moment of happiness was shattered by the mention of the council, and now she couldn't even continue speaking about it. Kumizu scooted closer to her and took her hand, ignoring her question. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:45 pm
"You see, Seiya and I were born so closely that we were confused at birth. Out names are only reflections of the other, in our language our names are 'Believe' and 'Pray' (that would be me); and in your language the same letters are used to spell both of our names. In the end the decision was made to make Seiya the heir. Courtney left the family as a child and is part of a branch family so she's left alone, however I am...a special case...if I am informed correctly. The degree of power I have is greater then Seiya's, it wasn't until a short while ago they even knew this. Which means it's likely that I was born first, but it's really too late for them to start to be kind to me and have me take over the family when I'm an adult. They say it's far more likely that I'd kill Seiya and drive the family into a black hole." She paused, "And they're right, I once did something horrible...and they'll never forgive me for it." She frowned, "But I'm not sorry...not at all."

Khii hissed something lowly,

"But the real reason is because I'm just a little unstable, I'm dependant on being kept calm and certain medications to keep from spiraling out of control. You've seen this before although it was only minor..." She spoke slowly thinking over the incident in the woods, she'd known something was off, she couldn't remember what happened after she spoke to Elliot.

"Simply put, the safest place for me to be is with them, that way I won't hurt anyone." Her mood seemed to have some to all all time low, her normally light green eyes dark and blank.

Khii slithered down Ayise's arm and onto Ayise's lap as if he were trying to cheer her up.

"Kumizu, don't think I don't know you were avoiding my question."

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:01 am
"That's not important," Kumizu said, referring to his parents. He was more worried about Ayise. He wanted to ask her what it was that she had done, but considering that she'd finally brought it up after months of them going out, he decided to keep his mouth shut. Instead, he pressed about her mental... problem, for lack of a better word. "There's nothing out there that can be controlled by nothing but medicine. You're a strong woman, I find it hard to believe that your medication is the only thing keeping you sane."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:10 am
"Oh, it's not keeping me sane...it's repressive, if my power is limited I'm not tempted to do anything abnormal." Ayise's eyes lightened a bit, "I'm not nice by nature, that would be another effect of the medication, but I'd simply rather not loose control." She smiled, "You haven't seen me when I'm angry, you wouldn't want to."

"For all intensive purposes they still consider me unstable, but I don't really care what they think." Ayise sighed, "But then lately I really haven't much felt like taking my revenge, I feel like since I've been here I've been a little more peaceful than usual; After all, I burned down my last seventeen schools." She repressed a laugh, "No one was hurt though..."

"And then...there's you..."

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:45 am
Kumizu smiled and shook his head. He could say the same thing; she hadn't seen him when he was angry. He was normally calm and level-headed, and yes, he'd been pissed off before, but there was only one thing that would make him lose control. That is why he kept avoiding Ayise's question, instead saying, "Well, I do hope it will remain peaceful, and I'm sure you're far away enough from the Council to stay away from their influence. At least, for a while, I hope." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:13 pm
Ayise leaned over towards Kimizu, "You're still avoiding my question Kumezon." She insisted, obviously not distracted, "Are you trying to hide something from me?" She tucked her legs up under her chin. "If you don't want to answer you could always just say so." She said silkily, teasing him. "I never thought I'd see the day wehn Kumizu was afraid of speaking his mind."

Khii slid down and around Ayise's ankle.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:56 pm
((Kimzu?))

Kumizu frowned. He crossed his arms and put his left foot on his right knee, sticking his left knee out. "If you insist. I don't want to answer. Besides, I don't like to worry about trivial things." Despite how calmly he spoke, he was completely shut off; in his mind as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:49 pm
{Everyone makes typos. >.>}

Ayise opened her mouth to speak, "It's not trivial, If it was then you wouldn't mind talking about it." Ayise sighed before turning her head and staring into space, her head tilted at something only she could hear. She looked mildly surprised.

"I'm going to my room now, goodnight." She said flatly before quickly taking up her hat and moving quickly across the room. Khi followed closely, slithering across the floor around her legs.

Just before she reached the door it opened and Seiya appeared in the doorway. She glance at Kumizu, "You." She said with a touch of scorn before looking back at Ayise, "Are you ready?" Without waiting for a reply she grabbed her wrist and began to hurry back out.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:13 am
Kumizu took a breath before looking at Ayise again. He simply nodded. "Alright. I'll see you later." He didn't move towards the door for her, something he would kick himself for later. He did, however, stand when Seiya appeared at the doorway. Before he could say anything, they disappeared.

Kumizu sighed. When would this end? He turned and went towards the other door in the room. He opened the door quickly and stepped inside before closing it. A bit of mist escaped into his dorm room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:36 am
About a minute later there was a knock at the door, a few seconds a louder more impatient knock, then a soft but obviously annoyed voice came from the other side of the door, "I know you're in here, it's not funny. I demand that you return at once...!" The voice was decidedly male.  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:54 am
Kumizu opened the other door and slipped out. Again, a trail of mist escaped before the door was closed. He sighed. Not even a moment to try to rest. Luckily, the person was shouting, which meant it wasn't... who he originally thought it was. "Hold on!" he complained. He made his way over and opened the door with his free hand, the other, of course, holding his cane. He appeared a bit bored but patient as he asked, "What?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:11 pm
A tall man stood in the doorway wearing a long black trench coat and a pair of sunglass. His dark hair standing on end. "Pardon me for the interruption, but have you seen a girl, about this tall, light hair, green eyes?" He motioned about five feet or so, his amethyst eyes peering over his glasses. "I'm afraid my charge has somehow escaped me again, I'd be most appreciative if you could tell me where she has gone to."

Desptie his polite speech he bore a keen resemblence (here meaning carbon copy) to a person that Kumizu severely disliked.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:30 pm
Anyone shielding their eyes inside a building is merely hiding something. And the trenchcoat doesn't help much either. Kumizu made sure the suspicions didn't touch his face. He instead kept the bored look. "Charge? Well, no, I haven't seen any girl at all. Does my room look like a place where people would want to hang out?" Kumizu stepped aside so the newcomer could see, but then stepped in front of him before he could enter. "So, no. Good day." Kumizu shut the door and walked back towards the other on the far side of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:49 pm
Not needing to ask permission he appeared in the center of the room, "I could have sworn she was here..." He kneeled close to the floor and picked up a stray blonde hair and sighed, "It's a conspiracy, of all the things...it had to be teengae girls..." He held up a small black device and it beeped twice, "She even turned off her tracker...getting smarter every day..." He seemed too absorbed in his search to pay attention to the fact he was invading someone elses' room.

He shoved the device back in his pocket and pulled out another silver one which gave a steady beep, "The locket's still functional...Looks like you're not quite smart enough..." He put the second device back in his pocket preparing to leave.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:44 pm
Kumizu nearly walked into the man as he randomly appeared in his room. He tried very hard to bite his tongue. "What do you want...?" he said through gritted teeth. But the man had ignored him and was kneeling on his floor.

Kumizu stood impatiently while the other took his sweet time looking at the ground. "If you're going to vacuum the floor, then get one. Otherwise, stand up and leave." Yes, Kumizu had noticed the devices. He was worried, but their owner wouldn't know that.

He walked to the door and held it open. "Walk out, teleport out, jump out the window, I don't care. Just get out."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff