Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:53 pm
In a flash of black shadows, he resumes his disguise of Mr. Black.

"The cursed apocraph...it is a rare tome indeed...it seems like a good proposal. I will gladly assist you."

He glances over his shoulder.

"It seems we have an interloper."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:21 pm
"Of course we can trust him." said the Lich King. "Since when have demons ever been known to lie to the dead." he wispered as the door opened. THe area the three were in was a small courtyard of sorts... however ther was a roof overhanging it. He watched as Neal peaked in. "And how do you do, my fine man?" he said, snapping his fingers, sparks leaped from them to nearby candels. THe room was cast in a peciliur flikering twilight.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:11 pm
Neal jump and reached for Blacktail. He held the gun slightly behind him as to hide it. "Just passing through..." He looked past into the room and back at the people... if that's what they could be called.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:24 pm
He watched Neal. The flickering light reveals several insect vermin huddled at Mr. Black's feet, and a few carrion flies buzzed around his head, even though no discernable odor could be smelt.

"I think there are more than a few ways to get to the library. You can use the tunnel I came out of to get just about anywhere in the city, if you don't mind the filth in the sewers. I prefer that route as...I'm not terribly fond of sunlight."

Kokuwagata

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:53 pm
She glared at the man and sighed and followed her master.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:52 pm
THe lich king walked out of the room, shifting past Neil and tipping his illusionary hat. "Well we must bid you adeu. Till the gods sir." he stepped out, and looked at the sewer entrance. "We can always fix the filth." he said calmly, "Or just walk above such wastes." He used the base of his walking stick to prey open the lid, "Firstly though, I must take one precausion..." he quickly began drawing runes on his hands, which began apearing on the ground around him, "My atendant seems to have aprehensions..." the runes apeared around the robed woman as well, "...which is understandible, she is looking after my best intrests." the runes drew in around them, shone brightly, then vanished with a hiss, "So, I must put up barriers against your kind as a precaution. BUt I shall give you the same protection against us, as a sign of good faith." a similar set of runes apeared around MR. Black as well. "No hard feelings I trust... now let us be on our way."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:10 am
"No offense taken. The chaotic demons of the lower wastes have no allegiance to mortal, divine or infernal. The legions of Azazel are quite deceitful. I have as much reason to be wary of certain armies and castes as you do."

He walks behind the lich king, following him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:19 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:52 am
The woman watchd the man and spoke softly so only the Lich King would hear. "He'd go great in my collection."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:49 am
Neil watched the three... things, go by and silently slowly began to follow them. Sneaking towards them slowly. He kept Blacktail low as he followed them.  

Kieron Simato

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:39 am
An interesting thing about flies is how in many species the compound eyes cover over 75% of their head, and their lenses receive a complex, composite fisheye lensed view of the world, which is almost 360 degrees in all directions. This is why it's difficult to swat a fly. Mr. Black, attuned with the insects around him, the carrion flies, is alerted to the presence of the person slowly following them.

He raises a hand.

"Stop."

He debates whether to alert the group, but then thinks it would be more prudent to perhaps wait and see what this person's intentions are first, before making a rash decision.

"Nevermind, it's nothing."

One fly leaves the group, and buzzes behind, circles Neil, and then returns to the swarm.

He pauses to stare at the walking billboard.

"What sort of monster is this?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:18 pm
"Quite the crowd isn't it?" said the lich king calmly to the woman. "But no collecting as of yet. We can't be sure of the troubles that move around us." he said, looking towards the man with the sign. He holds out one hand, "Guiding light of the beyond, Will of the WIsp." a small ball of light-blue fire sprang from his hand and drifted towards him. He leaned over and wispered over to the two, "This should be good." as the flame drew closer, it began emiting an erie moaning sound.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:57 am
---  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:39 pm
The lich king put two finges to his throught, and his voice came out as a small childs. "Only fate itself, sir" he said with feindish glint in his eyes, "You've wandered far away from were you should... and all that noise will disturb the restless dead." The ball began to float around his head, "Can't you feel them? Crawling from beneath the unforgiving earth... clawing for another to help... help fill the void." he said, grining maliciously.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:48 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items