Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Underways ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:07 pm
Thomas sat quietly in the darkness. There was only darkness and the dripping of fouled watter around him. Still he was at peace here.

"But peace is just so boring... I need to find some work, and soon." he looked through the scope of his rifle, he had no need for nightvision.

"I wonder whats happening to the day walkers then. Couldn't hurt to find out..." he laughed, and collapsed into a shadow that slip up the wall and into a pipe.

((To -randomly selected active area- The embasy of Kaibina))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:41 pm
The Red Blazer Brigade made there way into the underground maze, but not without a half hours worth of complaining from Puff.

"I claim this area in the name of DGL." Tickey said placing a banner into the ground. "Okay, that's done. What's next?" She asked as she stretched.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:37 pm
AParently, the ground was not so co-operative. It was covered in a thick ooze that instantly soiled tha banner. Whats more, it began to ripple all over.

ZIt wasn't your average sewer ooze, no it was the bodily oils of the fearsome plush (and fleash) eating wurm of the brackish swamps. The oils were particularly dangerous because not only were they poisonus to all known lifeforms, but they weresomehow controled by the wurms nervous impulses.

THe nearby waterway soon bulged, and the wurm readed its ugly head...

the tip broke through, but the bulge continued to grow. It wa sbovious this was a giant mutant variety grown large on the bountifull suplies of industrial wastes, hazordus chemicles and fastfood trash.

The creature roared, and out of its mouth poured more of the foul ooze. It still hadn't brought its body up to the surface yet, so it couldn't attack them directly.

This is definetly what Cu would have considered a "hazourdus pressence".  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:37 pm
"Oh great, another big mouth to fight." Puff said as he held his hands over his mouth. "You have experience with Kaiju battles you handle it Shin."

"Um... Non-fighter here remember?" He said shaking the half pint dracomancer."

"I don't breath so I'll take it on." Tickey said as she walked over to the emerged head. "Come on slimy butt, it's dance time."  

Rozalin Wednesday

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:05 am
"I can't have a woman fight on her own. I'm a gentleman first and a pacifist second." He said before holding out his arms. "Sword, wide sword, Upload!" Shinobu said before a sword appeared in his right hand, a broad sword appeared in his left. "i'll lead off." He said running toward the worm and dragging the blades across the flesh like ground cutting into it as deep as he could.

Tickey stood atop her staff and used her weight to bend and spin under her foot. "1000 pound tempest!" She shouted out before the staff flung from under her and pounded the ground and made a mark on the ground that looked like a bird with large wings. all of the wind currents in the area focused on that single point and started to drill into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:25 pm
The wurm was largely unfased (it felt nothing of the cutting into the ooze) and only seemed to do something like a frown for a moment. THe attacks did little more then turn the ooze into a stringy mess, which thanks to the spining attack, drew the wurm closer.

This would be a mixed blessing. It made the wurm easier to hit, but also easier for the slimey beast to climb up.

However, it seemed to be unaware of the slow pull and decided to launch an attack of its own. The ooze on which htey were standing suudenly weeled up and came crasshing down on all three there.  

ByakoAssailant

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:04 pm
Shinobu pulled Puff and Tickey close to him and raised his hands. "Perfect Barrier, Triple Upload!" he shouted out before a yellow barrier surrounded all of them. They held back the slimey wave, but broke afterwards. "I don't feel like getting another set of clothes dirty!" He yelled out to the Worm. "Long Sword, upload!" He called out before slamming his first two swords together and fusing all three into a single great sword, the size of Shaq, made of energy. He swung the massive blade and a wave of energy toawrd the beast's head. He was hoping to decapitate it.

"Whoa, Shin's mad." Puff said more in worry than surprise. He stood back ready to attack if Shinobu's attack failed.

Tickey hadn't been aware of the actions taken by the beast, but she sat completly still with her legs crossed and hands cupped. A third eye on her forehead was open and glowing as she prepared her next attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:28 pm
a small hord of little green men with pointy ears pushed tickey, puff, and shinobu into the deep sludge!  

ByakoAssailant

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:44 pm
((Oh come on, What about my last attack?))

Puff stood up, he was mad. "I just got my hair the way I like it!" He yelled out. "Take this!" He spit out a barrage of micro-fireballs at the little green men.

Tickey was laying on her side, still in deep concantration.

Shinobu punted the little green men away from himself. "I don't want to play with you. So, go away!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:43 pm
((Sorry for the interference people, back to earlier scheduled Wurm fighting))

The worm had reeled backwards, straining and snaping the cords of its own ooze which were drawing it closer to the three.

The sudden backwards motion allowed the creature to avoid the atttack, but also caused it to crash against the wall behind it.

The beast groaned, before slipping beneth the sewage. Of course, it wasn't finished yet, no its prey was in its domain.

Bubbles and a stream of thick ooze rose to the surface, creating a trail which circled aorund Trickey twice until...

the creature shoot out of the water and swallowed trickey whole.

-Now for a biological side not: Like so many other animals that don't fall in the domain of birds or mamals, all Wurms are known for their incredibly slow digestion. Infact, it wouldn't be hard to believe that Trickey could last for weeks in its gullet before being seriosuly digested-  

ByakoAssailant

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:54 pm
"Shin, looks like you need some new data. Scan me into your core data and we'll go from there." Puff said seeing Tickey getting eaten whole. "If anyone's going to eat people whole, it's gonna be me." He said Placing Shinobu's right hand on his forehead.

"Okay, data scan......complete." A gentle light washed over Puff before Shinobu removed his hand. "Puff Data, Upload to core." He said spinning the disk on his chest. A red light covered him before he grew a ponytail, fangs, and, claws. "Okay, I really missed this part." He growled as he looked over himself.

"Okay, let's rescue the little lady from her living prison." Puff said as he ran over to the beast, sucking up the slime as he got close.

Shinobu slashed at the worm's exposed flesh with his claws before opening his mouth wide, enough to eat the front end of a bus, and bit down on the scraped away area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:34 pm
((Did the worm die without me knowing? Seriously, I'm stuck at a stand still.))  

Rozalin Wednesday

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces