Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:04 pm
The two walked onto the first platform carefully as Raziel unconsiously summoned his wings, taking flight to better navigate the terrain as the dwarf took the low road and hopped from platform to platform, keeping up with his winged partner effortlessly as they crossed the gaping chasm.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:01 pm
a mess of venus fly traps sprouted from the ground shooting fire from there mouths
as the short man came under assult winged turtles sped through the air at raziel with blinding speed
"its only a matter of time. there only mortal after all"

meanwhile a shattered conciousness stirred and the symbol of a half moon eclipsing an eye began to come to life.....  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:14 pm
Angelic King Raziel
Raziel managed to keep his balance as the ground ripped open beneath them, not a bad thing except for the fact that they were now surrounded by creatures that looked like they didn't exactly drop by for a chat. He summoned his twin blades, making sure to secure his footing on a solid piece of ground as he prepared himself for the inevitable fight.

"Nemo, are you alright?"

The dwarf, who wasn't as finely balanced as Raziel, had fallen on his backside when the ground began to split, but he was lucky enough to have fallen on the same side as Raziel. The dwarf jumped to his feet, cursing as always as he drew his axe at his own pace, as if the threat of the monsters surrounding them was not that big of a deal. He gripped the axe handle with both hands, staring down the creatures with typical dwarven defiance.

"I'm just fine, lad. It'll take more than that to catch ol' Nemo Goldenaxe off his guard, that's fer sure."

Raziel nodded, satisfied with the answer.

"How about you, Justice? Are you alright?"
his tail flittered "I can fight, I can think, and I am able."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Brett's mech and it's passengers flew over Dungeon Square. He look at a moniter, which showed some Jarians being attacked by monsters. "HasmatX, grab a hoverboard and some goggles. We're dropping in." Brett grinned and pulled his goggles over his eyes, while flicking a switch and grabbing his hoverboard. The seat fell out from underneath Brett and he did a nosedive down to the Jarians being attacked. "LEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIINS!!" His voice grew louder as he leveled out near the ground and cut a monster in two with his sword. "Remember me, Jarians? You seem a little outnumbered, three to a hundred! Me and my buddy, who will be here shortly, are on your side!" He jumped off of his hoverboard and cut down another monster.  

Brett_FM

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:06 pm
h up as he formed to his klien form, Snorting before ramming at any creatures that dared to get in his path, much like a sledgehammer about to destroy a bar of soap, he lunged at the nearest creature roaring.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:07 pm
HasmatX gets on his goggles, gets on the hoverboard and the floor dropped out from under him

Great, how do i work this thing?

looking up he see one of the turtles flying toward him

What the?

The creature smacks him clean off the board and toward the abyss

You can run on the air, do it!

Seeing the dwarf HasmatX runs on the air toward the dwarf, but the hardness of the air under his feet was giving way HasmatX jumps, streaches out his arm and grasps the other side, standing on his hands now he drops to feet and twiddling his claws he starts chopping through the fire breathing follage, towards the dwarf, like a lawn mower.

Hey! Looks like you could use some help!  

HasmatX

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:14 pm
"thanks" his response was as he got entangled in the plant creatures, before activating his point defense and electrocuted the plants with a jade grow of saint elmo's fire  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:30 pm
A Great bloody hand flew out of the abyss catching Brett's Mech and pulled it downwards with almost impenetrable strength. Another hand this one covered in ice came out of the abyss and tapped Hasmat on the shoulder politely.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:30 pm
the electicity shoots through the plants and touching HasmtX's metal claws, eletrocutes him

OWOWOW!

being tapped on the shoulder somthing he jumps away from it landing on his claws he looks back by doing a head stand to see a ice hand while a bloody hand grabbing the mech

That's not good...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:47 pm
The Icy hand waved and tried grabbing Hasmat.  

deathstar175

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:56 pm
"who are they supposed to be?!?!?"
nexus asked angrilly
"ill teach them not to meddle in my affairs!"

a warped vortex being jumped towards brett pulling him toward the vortex like a black hole

the symbol began to gather the remains and it began to aquire conciousness  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:59 pm
As the st. elmo's fire builds up at his finger tips he charges again, forming fists and putting volts over the group, killing many of the poor beasts before they could successfully clamp their jaws around his hardened armor.  

justice_prime

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:59 pm
Reaching into his sleave HasmatX grabs the lighted sticks of 15 TNTs coverd in Krazy glue

Oh-oh

he jumps and lands on the back of the Ice hand the glue sticking the TNT and HasmatX to the back of the Ice Hand

Not... Good...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:04 pm
HasmatX
Reaching into his sleave HasmatX grabs the lighted sticks of 15 TNTs coverd in Krazy glue

Oh-oh

he jumps and lands on the back of the Ice hand the glue sticking the TNT and HasmatX to the back of the Ice Hand

Not... Good...
He jumps to him, his electricity going back within him, and cutting his sleeve with his armblade, picking him up and hopping to the ground, setting him down and returning to the fighting.  

justice_prime

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:12 pm
The icy hand stuggled to break free from the tnt but only succeeded in getting tangled with the bloody hand causing them both AND the mech to tumble back into the abyss before exploding.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff