Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
MKDS Tourny! The tourney has started! ----------- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:41 pm
We should have a snaker's tourney later, but I don't think there are enough of those in the guild.

I'm still in. I don't like it, but I'm okay with it. I can see why it's more fair this way, I suppose. I'll need to start practicing with another cart.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:52 pm
Gonbe
I don't think there are enough of those in the guild.
That's why I made the rule. I'd be glad to host another one wth snaking allowed when we get enough snakes.
Quote:

I'm still in. I don't like it, but I'm okay with it. I can see why it's more fair this way, I suppose. I'll need to start practicing with another cart.
I suggest the ROB BLS. It has great speed, great handling and decent accelleration for your single powerslide per corner. wink It's what I'll be using.  

Itakio

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:44 pm
Rubber Bandit
Gonbe
That's why I made the rule. I'd be glad to host another one wth snaking allowed when we get enough snakes.
Quote:

I suggest the ROB BLS. It has great speed, great handling and decent accelleration for your single powerslide per corner. wink It's what I'll be using.
Bitches takin' my kart! But I forgive you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:49 pm
Meta_Fish
Rubber Bandit
Gonbe
Quote:

Bitches takin' my kart! But I forgive you.
Well it is probably THE best kart if there is no snaking. Near if not full speed and high accel is enough for excellence. It is also light, but I think I may stick to my Dry bomber. I <3 powerboosts on rough terrain, but I guess I won't be able to do that with the rule. NO RLY THO, with the Dry Bomber and Dry Bones, you can almost literally glide across grass.  

Itakio

NinShmux

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:49 pm
-Oh. Four-way is much more funner, than just going head to head with another racer.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:02 pm
I agree.  

Itakio

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:28 pm
I second that.

But we should probably have multiple rounds? Maybe?

@Rubber: I also use the Drybomber (but with Daisy), but I still prefer to avoid rough terrain.

The Drybomber's speed is so ridiculously slow, though, that in any circuit that is not extremely bendy, it's going down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:44 pm
i'm in!
let me know when we start  

astrophe

astrophe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:53 pm
astrophe
i'm in!
let me know when we start

I take it back... its 2AM i'm tired. If it hasn't happened by the time i wake up then i'm still in  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:56 pm
Gonbe
But we should probably have multiple rounds? Maybe?
-Multiple rounds? With possibly four players? How? O.o  

NinShmux

Itakio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:07 pm
Everyone presses continue afterwards? if someone disconnects, they all do and go search,or other which is where an IM would come in handy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:20 pm
Rubber Bandit
Everyone presses continue afterwards? if someone disconnects, they all do and go search,or other which is where an IM would come in handy.
-Oh. Right, right.  

NinShmux

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:51 am
If snakers are allowed, make them all go against eachother in a 4 way free-for-all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:22 pm
ATM there's only three (Felix, me, Rubber), and Felix isn't playing.
So we can't do that. And the snaker will end up playing other people, too, so I don't think that works.

I have a suggestion -- maybe instead of having only the winner move up to the next bracket, maybe 1st and 2nd place could?  

Gonbe

Icy katie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:32 pm
If there's only 2 snakers, then just ban it. Or let them use snaking for 1 RACE ONLY.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff