Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  ^^
View Results

[[Kairi]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:24 pm
Ankoku_Ryuu
[[Kairi]], if you love how Naruto looks post Time Skip in the anime, I think he's like 5x cuter in the manga. *hearts*. And yeah, I kinda agree with the Sasuke thing but.. Its just to fun to make fun of him xd . I just think He's a major jerk. I hate him, and I love him.

Actually, I meant Timeskip Naruto in the manga.... sorry I didn't specify. They haven't even gotten to the timeskip in the anime yet. sad The fillers are still continuing, but I heard they'll end in February!

FINALLY! blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:38 am
[[Kairi]]
They haven't even gotten to the timeskip in the anime yet.

True, but they have all the images out.In This Pic, it shows both the anime (left) and manga (right) Versions of post-time skip Naruto. I still say that I like the manga Version better  

Ankoku_Ryuu

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:13 pm
I like the manga better than the anime but since I don't have much money for the manga I watch episodes on youtube.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:21 pm
Kakashi is the coolest and funniest pervert ever...except jiraiya.  

Naruto-FP000

[[Kairi]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:13 pm
Ankoku_Ryuu
[[Kairi]]

True, but they have all the images out.In This Pic, it shows both the anime (left) and manga (right) Versions of post-time skip Naruto. I still say that I like the manga Version better

>w< Naruto looks so much cooler! I just like the anime because it's animated and with voices, but the manga cool too. So many people are ahead in the manga.

I'm only caught up with the anime. >~<

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:41 am
[[Kairi]]
Ankoku_Ryuu
[[Kairi]]

>w< Naruto looks so much cooler! I just like the anime because it's animated and with voices, but the manga cool too. So many people are ahead in the manga.

Lol yeah, Well, thanks to Some sites that I've found, you can actually download all the chapters + the new ones coming out. Its up to chapter 336. *hearts* Its SO nice.

The only reason I haven't seen much of the anime is because the ones on YouTube are really low quality, and I HATE HATE HATE the english voices with a passion. Otherwise, it may be easier. And I don't want to kill my computer by downloading all 217 episodes. 'specially because the computer's my families...  

Ankoku_Ryuu

[[Kairi]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:00 pm
Ankoku_Ryuu
[[Kairi]]
Ankoku_Ryuu
[[Kairi]]

Lol yeah, Well, thanks to Some sites that I've found, you can actually download all the chapters + the new ones coming out. Its up to chapter 336. *hearts* Its SO nice.

The only reason I haven't seen much of the anime is because the ones on YouTube are really low quality, and I HATE HATE HATE the english voices with a passion. Otherwise, it may be easier. And I don't want to kill my computer by downloading all 217 episodes. 'specially because the computer's my families...

Darn, I really need some more time to read the manga scanlations.

You download the episodes? I watch them on YouTube, like all the cheap lazy people who freeload. sweatdrop

I also hate the English dubs with passion. They totally do not fit any of the characters whatsoever.

Subbed = heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:08 pm
I have two fav characters, Neiji and Kakashi heart  

tenshinokage

Revolutious

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:20 pm
My favorites

Shikamaru(before and after time skip)
Why: Great strategist but is stil lazy like a teen can be.

Sakura(After time skip)
Why: The super punch.

Hatake Kakashi
Why: Hard past/became one of the best Jounin around.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:39 pm
GRANNY TSUNADE!  

Naruto-FP000

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:40 pm
Sakura and Hinata r mine! mrgreen xp razz whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:42 pm
################
#
#
#
#
#
###########
#
#
#
#
#
#  

Naruto-FP000

Cherry Blossoms in Bloom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:21 pm
Naruto he is so funny  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:58 pm
My favorites are Itachi, Gaara, Neji and Sasuke.

Itachi because he is so strong and didn't care that he killed his whole clan to prove how strong he was and has great jutsu and not to mention sexy to boot.

Gaara because he went through so much and came out on top of everything. His attacks are so cool and for some reason I like the killer types and he is cool.

Neji because he has so much skill and find a strategy in anything and overcame his byakugan weakness when searching for sasuke and had great moves.

Sasuke because I can relate to him on some things. I understand the whole emo thing as well and I pick on him about that too even when cosplaying. lol

I hate the english voices but they have everything down ok since they are learning how to say the words correctly now but the voices suck except for gaara, Neji and Shikamaru they sound pretty close to the Japanese ones.

Hooray Shipoden the new season starts today.

NekoYasha09er

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:20 am
I am a very very big fan of Naruto. A true blue Narutard.

I have a big list of characters I really like... but a few of my favorites are as follows.

Jiraya. He is my role model. He is just the darned funniest perv eva!

Kakashi. Well... who doesn't love Kakashi? Attractive, mysterious, and very comical character that causes interesting situations.

Iruka. Very sweet, but also can be very scary and tempermental. He just makes my 'awwwwwww' swtich go on when I see him. He is like a big teddy bear! >w<

Kiba. Very smexay, I love the pointy canine teeth, one of the more bold characters. Plus, I am a animal lover.  
Random Anime!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff