Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
UnderOath:for fans only,keep your negativity to yourself!^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmoBirdy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:22 pm
3nodding sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:37 pm
smile heart  

emo brandon

EmoBirdy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:41 pm
whee xd heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:42 pm
BassFu
They are a decent hardcore band, but now they're generic s**t. If you don't like my opinion don't look at it.

why are you so negative and angry all the time? goodness lighten up a little! ^_^  

EmoBirdy

emo brandon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:46 pm
maybe he just hates people? i dunno

ps

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:48 pm
o...that too bad...his loss

ps
lol*kisses* heart  

EmoBirdy

Amazingemail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:54 am
EmoBirdy
BassFu
They are a decent hardcore band, but now they're generic s**t. If you don't like my opinion don't look at it.

why are you so negative and angry all the time? goodness lighten up a little! ^_^

Because it's my opinion and Underoath have sold out by changing their sound for something more profitable. Download "Acts of Depression" then compare it to "Chasing Safety" you'll hear a huge change in their sound and frankly I think it's for the worst.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:40 am
BassFu
EmoBirdy
BassFu

Because it's my opinion and Underoath have sold out by changing their sound for something more profitable. Download "Acts of Depression" then compare it to "Chasing Safety" you'll hear a huge change in their sound and frankly I think it's for the worst.

hes right the old stuff was much better it was "who they are" but now they just wanna get big so they change  

halo_3

Amazingemail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:49 am
halo_3
BassFu
EmoBirdy
BassFu

hes right the old stuff was much better it was "who they are" but now they just wanna get big so they change

Exactly, so they drop their old, decent sound and pick something up so they can blend in with MCR, Hawthorne Heights and the rest of the MTVmo bands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:11 am
here he goes again  

emo brandon

Amazingemail

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:44 am
Sorry Brandon would me saying:

Underoath have dropped their overused old sound for one that is truly unique and sounds nothing like anything else in the music world.

Does that make you happy?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:33 am
I LOVE Underoath! heart heart  

Irish Rocker

emo brandon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:08 pm
BassFu

Underoath have dropped their overused old sound for one that is truly unique and sounds nothing like anything else in the music world.

rofl

we understand that u do not like them, now go post somewhere else, this thread is for underoath fans  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:04 pm
emo brandon
BassFu

rofl

we understand that u do not like them, now go post somewhere else, this thread is for underoath fans

The sad thing is she asked for opinions, and she got mine. If the thread was called "Underoath Fans" then yes I'd agree with you, but it's not so make like The Eagles and "Get Over It."  

Mr. Self Destructorz

EmoBirdy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:08 pm
What is with you ppl?!Don't they make pills for problems like that?! you piss me off!  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff