Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sacred Angeleus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:23 am
Lord Jagged
Shorttstuff
Lord Jagged
Shorttstuff
Hi my name's Jonathan but you can call me JJ. I can see ghosts which is pretty cool if not annoying at times. I can also do some other cool psychic stuff. If you wanna talk PM random PMs are fun

That sounds like an interesting gift. It may be used to challenge my role as skeptic.
What you don't believe in ghosts? pfft

I have not yet seen any proof of the existence.

And what kind of proof do you need?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:53 am
Hi, I'm CS and I was invited to this guild because I may be a necrophiliac. I'm a little more interested in bodies than ghosts, but still happy to be here and learn all that I can, and who knows, maybe my next encounter will be less scary because of you guys. smile  

CS Demolition

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:09 pm
Willowhart
Lord Jagged
Shorttstuff
Lord Jagged
Shorttstuff
Hi my name's Jonathan but you can call me JJ. I can see ghosts which is pretty cool if not annoying at times. I can also do some other cool psychic stuff. If you wanna talk PM random PMs are fun

That sounds like an interesting gift. It may be used to challenge my role as skeptic.

The difficult thing aout this is that people are not likely to beleive in ghosts unless they personally see proof eg being there when a ghost is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:41 pm
hi i am heather!

14 years old....... nd well HI!  

eve24681012

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:25 am
I'm just tidying up a bit.

fantasy_star
my name is fantasy_star and i have recently joind your guild.. i have asked jagged if he would give me ani tips so... i think i kinda know what i am doing .. i have also recently donated 20 dollars to are guild also .. i will obviosuly donate more.. i will c u later .. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:07 am
Lord Jagged
Willowhart
Lord Jagged
Shorttstuff
Lord Jagged
Shorttstuff

The difficult thing aout this is that people are not likely to beleive in ghosts unless they personally see proof eg being there when a ghost is.

Jagged, I find your skepticism both realistic and endearing...by the way, you are far to young to be as jaded at you come off. (That's not an insult, but rather supposed to be a statement to the effect your down-to-earth realism has on others...sorry, I'm so good with "tactfulness"...I'm tacky! Yay me! confused )  

Sacred Angeleus

LeapordStar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:34 pm
uhhh..Howdy! I've always believed in ghosts and things of that nature, I think it's pretty cool. I've seen a couple ghosts too and talk to my brother's spirit constently. Anyways, hi! And if you want somethin' to call me you can call me Shadow. Been a nickname for a while. Or you couls stick with LeapordStar, Star, or Leapord. I'll answer to anything...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:39 pm
Hi Everybody! I'm Brittany, but you can call me Cactus or Brittany, either works! hehe I do believe in ghosts and I live in a house that's haunted! OOO Spooky! lol Anyhoo, I've seen and spoke to a few so I know most of what there is to know of them, other than how they're manifested, only science shall know the answer to that! Yep, so welcome all, and again Hi! 4laugh  

XCactus123X

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:18 am
Willowhart
Lord Jagged
Willowhart
Lord Jagged
Shorttstuff

Jagged, I find your skepticism both realistic and endearing...by the way, you are far to young to be as jaded at you come off. (That's not an insult, but rather supposed to be a statement to the effect your down-to-earth realism has on others...sorry, I'm so good with "tactfulness"...I'm tacky! Yay me! confused )

It must be my upbringing... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:06 am
Hey, I find the supernatural facinating, especially vampires....  

Madisya

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:38 pm
mcr goth
Hey, I find the supernatural facinating, especially vampires....

Welcome to the guild. I'm sure that, once everybody gets moving again, there will be plenty to keep you interests going. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:00 am
*pops out of thin air* Hi, all! I recently joined this guild, and I'm really excited about it! I'm 15, and my name is Katie, but you can call me Ajina... Or Mysterious C... Or just C... Or Katie... Um... Anything, really...

Anyway, as for my supernatural stuff, I work with energry(healing, fun, etc.), and I've a poltergeist that's followed my family through three houses for about six years... *blink* Umm... whattosay, whattosay... Oh! My main element is water, but my "sister" says that I could be any element if I wanted to be... Um... Other stuff...

More personal me stuff: I am absolutely addicted to anime and the computer/internet, so... that's me in a nutshell...
A really, really big nutshell, since I'm 6'1''...

Well, that should be more than enough of an intro, don't you think???  

ajina

Fayrre

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:46 am
Hello! I'm Elena. I just joined because the guild looked interesting. I go ghost hunting for fun, I lived (still live in my parents house, I've just moved out razz ) in a haunted house for nearly 20 years. I worked in a haunted library for about four years. And for some reason, the supernatural just won't leave me alone sweatdrop

So hi!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:49 am
Welcome, Elena and Katie, to the guild. I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you find answers to whatever you wish to know.
If you need help, just ask.
Have fun!

Lord Jagged  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Moonlight_Naida

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:43 pm
Hi! My name is Erika but I prefer Naida. I'm 15. I've always been fascinated by the supernatural, paranormal, etc. I've never seen a ghost and nothing strange has ever happened to me but it has happened to a lot of people I know and I believe them.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff