Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:05 pm
Miles held the gun uncomfertably, staring at it. "I can't use one of these," He said, almost silently. He held the butt to his shoulder, staring down the barrel and aiming it out into the water before pulling the trigger. He nearly threw the gun as it went off, a loud blast filling the air around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:11 pm
Witum stared at his weapon too and wondered what it was, "Huh?" He shrugged and set it down on the floor, "Weird weapons..." The elf guardian unshealthed his swords and walked up the stairs to the main deck. The storm was still raging on and water fell on the boat constantly. Water beaded off witum's eyebrows and he looked to the other ship as it neared, "I guess this boat trip won't be so boring after all."  

kroska
Vice Captain

Komenusai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:16 pm
Kai was flying in and was about 20 meters away from the boat that held karasu and the party. "Hmmm almost there." He said as he flapped his wings again and again. He then saw everyone on that ship go into a panic as another was approaching them. Kai had flown closer to see if he could help.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:23 pm
jason passed infront of miles and took the mousket and gave him a pistol and tapped his shoulder "its easier to use just point and shoot, it'll make someones day worst" cannons got out and jason climbed up to the main sails aiming his rifle with ultimate precision "damn woe's got it in for us"he shot one bullet and reloaded he then fired again and reloaded again he kept repeating the process until he was out of rifle ammo out of 367 pirates of the sinclaire he took out 37, although it was good to know he did that much a cannonball with two chains started to flip towards him "wonderful...they got knippels and im bettign they got grapes shot too!" he jumped down to the deck in time since the mast was cut in half "damnit....3 days of work"  

Jason casketts

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:28 pm
Witum saw the the chained cannon balls comming at him and Jason. He jumped over it and tilted his neck slightly in confusion, he wasn't used to this kind of battle. The elf turned to look at jason, "How much longer until out boat gets in jumping distance to theirs?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:37 pm
"you cant jump these boats"he took a grappling hook "we gotta throw these and pull the sinclaire towards us" he looked around where the hell is my sis?"all cannons were still getting ready to fire  

Jason casketts

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:42 pm
Witum reached down and took another grappling hook off the wall, "Ahh, I've used these before." He walked up to the side of the boat and started spinning the the grappling hooked, "Ready when you are Jason."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:51 pm
"wait..."he pointed his gun to an incoming cannonball and shot it the cannon ball fell into the sea "alright we're going to have to slow it down first ship battles are more than blasting its strategy altogether" he took a wild cat pirate by the shoulder and ask "are the knippels ready?" he nodded "then what the hell are you waiting for FIRE!" bombs, grapes, kinnpels and cannon balls fired out blasting the sinclaires hull and slowing it down "alright shoot the grappels!" he shot his hook and pulled it  

Jason casketts

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:51 pm
Miles hopped up onto the ships outer wall, kicking his shoes behind him and planting his feet firmly on the slick wood. After a minute he readied himself, creating a large fireball between both his hands, a grin spreading quickly accross his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:54 pm
Kai had swooped low and converted back to his human form as he collided himself against the net that was hung over the side of the ship. He crawled up and crawled atop the enemy ship that was attacking Jason's ship. "Hmmm Strange thing these crafts are. Able float above the very sea. Amazing things." He said as he was found by a pair of Pirates.

"You! Who the hell are you?"

"Me? Just a friend that doesn't like whats going on." He said as he pulled his sword out and imbued it with his sacred flame. The pirates charged at kai.  

Komenusai

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:01 pm
Witum throew his grapplign hook and started pulling too, "Now..we're going to pull that iant boat, towards us by our force alone." He shook his head as he pulled and yelled down to below deck, "Karasu, get up here and help me pull!" The elf knew the dragon was much stronger then all ovf them when it came to pulling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:03 pm
Kai saw that the ships were getting closer and closer together. "HMmm they must have a plan, if this keeps up, they'll collide." He said as he parried a sword strike and them sliced the pirates guts across the ships deck, scorching it as well. "Guess I should see if I can stop something on this boat." He said as he walked toward the main deck were enemies were scrambling to return fire against Jason's shipmates.

"Hmmm I don't think we can have that. But first, I need to take out the cannons." He took his blade and smashed it against the floor creating a hole to the lower deck. "Hello." he said to the few surprised Pirates and began to clean up the lower holds of pirates and made his way to the cannons.  

Komenusai

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:07 pm
Karasu could not help but give a bit of a smirk to his silly behavior. Her ears perked at the sound of cannons, and she immediately climbed on deck. Yousei got up and called after her, "Karasu!" but a sharp in her stomach soon made her sit back down on her bed. She caught the pistol that was soon thrown to her by Jason, and looked down at it, then back up at him, feeling suddenly more unnerved at the thought of fighting in her current condition.. But she knew she had to. She slowly got up from her bed and climbed up on deck where the others had already begun fighting back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:13 pm
((gonna make a new character who's probably gonna die in the next few psot...i dont think he's going to need a profile))

"who the hell are you" a man in a long jet black coat with a crimson admirals hat he had a long black sword and a cane in his other hand "keep shooting ignore him" he took out a small dagger that looked curse from his cane "i am jaque woe, tyrant of the sea"he charged up for a backhand slash with his sword and went to stab with his cursed dagger it looked like it would suck someones life

"BOB come help out!" the big man started to pull and jasons side was getting close fast "alright we can board cmon Wit" he took two axes and one cutlass and simply jumped overboard and used both axes to climbe aboard

at the bridge kayla was chanting...a heavenly song it was like if an angel sung for the men of the sinclaire but has they walked towards her they quickly fell in the water and most men did'nt know how to swim  

Jason casketts

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:32 pm
Camthalion looked at the gun dubiously. Screw guns! He threw the gun asside and took out his bow and arrows. He got back up to the hull, found a good position to fire from, and began to fire shot after shot toward the incoming vessel. "Jason, what am I supposed to do?"  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff