Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Busty Biohazard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:17 pm
Rahmoon
I thought it was annoying as hell during the Steve section in CV. Jesus, i hated having to run from him, his ax always kikced my a** before I got away. (I just so happened to not have any healing items)
That too! You have to do it perfectly and have enough healing items to make the run. God, I hated that part gonk

Code Veronica, more than any other RE game, had a lot of those moments that make you want to pull all of your hair out xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:33 pm
not a death but when you play online on outbreak, Decisions Decisions, the first battle with thantos, and you aim with the rocket launcher....and me lags into the air, so you fire and it goes through him stressed  

SuicideNitemares

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:47 pm
...Walking out of the mansion's entrance in REmake and getting attacked by dogs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:33 pm
StarStrife
...Walking out of the mansion's entrance in REmake and getting attacked by dogs.

oh jeez, that was me that did that wasn't it? sweatdrop  

SuicideNitemares

kenshiro28

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:48 pm
Gotta love how Capcom screwed around with us in the remake, eh?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:22 am
kenshiro28

Damn the Crimson Heads.... and damn that Lisa Trevors  

Hitokiri_Kenshie

SuicideNitemares

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:35 pm
kenshiro28

yeah, i had just wanted to see if they would really let us leave the mansion sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:55 pm
I assumed there would be text saying "You hear moans from outside, you can't leave..."  

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

SuicideNitemares

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:02 pm
StarStrife
I assumed there would be text saying "You hear moans from outside, you can't leave..."

me too, but, it isn't outbreak... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:44 pm
When Wesker died, I practically cried.  

LabTech647

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:51 pm
You liked Wesker?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:01 pm
Wesker was the shizzznic!...still is!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

LabTech647

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:17 pm
StarStrife
You liked Wesker?
Are you kdding? I loved Wesker! he was by far the most cool cahracter in any of those games. I loved him, and when he died I was like................................................................. gonk

WhteUmbrella001: Preach on, brother. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:36 pm
Travo
StarStrife
You liked Wesker?
Are you kdding? I loved Wesker! he was by far the most cool cahracter in any of those games. I loved him, and when he died I was like................................................................. gonk

WhteUmbrella001: Preach on, brother. 3nodding

Wesker is friggin' awesome! Him and Jill and are favorite characters (Barry's pretty cool too but he doesn't get to do much anymore....Gaiden doesn't count xp )  

kenshiro28

Necroscape

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:18 pm
I think anytime you enter a boss fight that your not expecting and die is pretty terrible. Especially if your last save was awhile back. Deaths are rare enough on RE that saving doesnt seem like a top priority so it often goes overlooked which ends up coming back and biting you in the a**. Course sometimes they give you clues, just before the first form of Queen Leech in zero there were magnum bullets right outside the door. Course being the lazy person I am I just picked up the bullets and said "Well...theres probably a boss...but I don't really feel like going back and saving, I can handle it. "  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff