13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
sometimes
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

Angel de Lys

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:31 am
I have no particular problem with that area per se, rather that each person should take their own discretion and be aware of what looks good on their own body type or what have you. As one mentioned before, it's not quite so flattering if that area isn't in shape.

The only tattoos that ever irk me are "fads". You could say it's not the tattoo itself, it's the person's attitude. As has been mentioned before, I dislike it when people get something celtic or perhaps some asian text just because it "looks cool". The meaning is the most important part of a tattoo.

Besides, fad-driven people best steer clear of tattooing. It's something they'll either have to live with for the rest of their lives, or dish out a generous fortune and a helping of additional pain to remove.

It's not like a new pair of shoes that everyone has and a fad-driven teen HAS to have them as well. If the fad passes, or they just grow out of following the crowd, they can simply discard of their shoes and get a new pair.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:20 pm
Well I'm going to get one.
I know what you mean though, I think it's more the design though.
The tribal in that place I would see being a 'trash stamp' but that's just because every girl in England who has a tribal one. Is trash.

Mine is going to be pac man :]. I'm going to get it in a couple of weeks :].

PlaydoughXcore

phallumontis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:12 pm

the small of my back is one of few places on my body,
through thick and thin (literally)
stays pretty much the same... doesnt gain weight ...

so, regardless of whatever connotations some people give it,
its prime real estate for inking. wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:40 am
I thought about getting my lower back done, but I think I'm shooting for a whole back piece instead. stare  

Brynn Darling

Gaian

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:21 am
Don't care for them, because there is usually absolutely no meaning behind them. Whenever I see somebody with a tattoo, I try and make conversation--Where'd you get it? Who did it? What's it mean?

The answer for tramp stamps? "I saw it on the wall of (X) parlor, and it looked pretty, so I got tattoo artist (Y) to do it."

I'll press, "And what if you don't find it pretty in ten years? Twenty? Fifty?"

"Then I'll get it removed! But I like it now!" rolleyes

I've gotten a grand total of two answers where the tattoo actually meant something. Two. Out of the dozens of times I've asked.

And personally, I firmly believe tattoos to be a viable art source. When I see chicks with an ugly tribal/butterfly/flower tattoo down there when they bend over, it takes away from the art of it, at least to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:14 am
I can't wait to see all the old ladies with tramp stamps in 50 years. xD  

popcornsharingbox

8bit Girls Bravo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:23 am
I kinda like them. Sometimes. Although, I think that they do look pretty trashy a good majority of the time. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:57 am
I like my tramp stamp, lol
rofl
I don't care what others think of them, I like mine and I didn't get it to impress anyone else. That's usually the meaning behind most tattoos...is that it means something to you.

I happened to get mine with my mom; we both got tattoos, though she got hers on her buttcheek. rofl
Plus, she would have had an aneurysm if I had gotten it some other place more visible. lol  

Sandpaper Handjob

All_Wrapped_Up

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:58 am
I myself have a lower back tattoo. It's a dragon design that took me years to get right. It has a lot of personal meaning, and to me its beautiful.

However, I see a lot of tramp stamps and hate them. Like butterflies and flowers, just for the hell of it. Last time I git inked, I watched a mom and daughter walk in, look through the designs as is looking at a menu, and choose some tribal designs they both got on their lower backs. Stuff likr that makes me cringe. I never will understand how people can do that.

Tattoos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff