Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
School life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
  Hang out with friends
  OMG my crush!!!!
  *_* study study study hard (I'm a nerd)
  Pure depression/hell
  Sorry, not in school anymore
  There's nothing imortant, I see no point going there
View Results

Beixuelong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:50 pm
I'm finishing up my studies at university. I've been studying International business and now I'm writing my thesis on Sino-Finnish business related topic. I should have it ready next week so that'll be my life's studies.. I will NEVER go back to school.

I will move to Hong Kong in one month to work.

Anyhoo, I like my university. I met a lot of cool Chinese people there who actually boosted my earlier interest in the country. In the end it resulted in my obsession about it and it seems now I'm 'doomed' to live there for some time. rolleyes

We have a lot of Chinese exchance students there, maybe even 1/5 of all my class are Chinese. Don't really understand why they would come all the way to Finland to study.. but I suppose they have their reasons. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:02 pm
yes... lots of asian at my school, though korean dominate the population..  

JunsuXiahKim DBSK

justanaverageperson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:38 pm
There are a LOT of Asians in my school... most of them Chinese, including me... We're having our Christmas vacation now..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:47 pm
There aren't any asian people where I'm going to school. The city that's 1hr away from us has tons though!! I hate school now. I just absolutely hate it! I'm just glad to hang out with my friends. But this year.. they're just a bit, well irratating. I wouldn't even say 'friends' bcuz we only hang out at school. It's quite odd. But I've made quite a few close close friends 3nodding

Christmas vacation just started for us today! So school/classes were so slack! I had art, then I went to this X-Mas Variety Show our school put on (it was amazing! people at our school are soo talented!!), then I had a pizza party with my eng/socials class. My friend and I were talking about animal abuse and she all of a sudden blurts out, "you know what the CHinese do??" yeah, I mean, she's not racists, but.. sometimes whenever she mentions something bad going on, it's like "oh the chinese this and the chinese that. We were talking about "Bottle Cats?" Anyone heard of'em?? Well I've heard of them, but I didn't know that it had some Chinese origin. That's what she said.. but it, like really stabbed me in the head the way she said it. "Oh it's terrible what they do to Cats."
Then I made Sushi at my Japanese class.. and that was it. But then I had to work! But I totally slacked at my last half hour. All Idid was read [I work at the library and it was slow, all the other workers, just read books in separated shelves blaugh ]

hip2b^2

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:08 pm
*sigh* just posting 4 gold.. even tho i already posted. no one really cares. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:21 pm
acrobatic_me
*sigh* just posting 4 gold.. even tho i already posted. no one really cares. ^^

huh? no one really cares what? *_* sorry...I am confused....

at Yasuragi-chan: I have a few close friends too! It's hard to find true friends as years of school go on...and yesh, so many people are irritating.

I don't know why but some people in school hates me... crying  

forgotten_ninja

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:26 pm
There's alot of asians at my school. But lots of them are white-washed. T-T I may born in Canada, but I'm still not white-washed... mrgreen and I go to school to do good for my parents to be proud, so I can prove to myself and people, I'm not spoiled by my parents, instead a bright student earning things for his hardwork. Though, I don't try hard...=/ But overall, I like school...just hate waking up early...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:46 pm
Just packed full of asians and groupies and stuff. =  

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:55 am
white-washed? as in physically or psychologically?

I was born in beijing and been here for a few years....-_-|| and I was so surprised when I saw a chinese restaurant in vancouver, when I first landed. Now that I think back, I really believe that asians could take over canada someday. *_*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:03 am
forgotten_ninja
white-washed? as in physically or psychologically?

I was born in beijing and been here for a few years....-_-|| and I was so surprised when I saw a chinese restaurant in vancouver, when I first landed. Now that I think back, I really believe that asians could take over canada someday. *_*

Both...they don't watch their asian culture like chinese shows, chinese songs...etc...its all english...and they dress white-washed too...especially my cousins...I'm the only honger... gonk  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:47 pm
go to school and hang out with friends when it recess/lunch.. and when its learning time, its always work, work and more work.. but i always look forward to school finishing everyday~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:09 pm
forgotten_ninja
School is pretty much EVERYTHING for people who attends it. So yeah, talk about whatever school related or not here. ^_^

I love school, I wish I could go back to high school!! But now I'm in barber school. the only difference it's college, people don't baby you. But people are more interesting out of high school, high school has too much drama.

But I like high school cause i was involved in so many after school activites. I was a choir and art girl!!  

Xiao_Hoa

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:37 pm
I love school, just hate the fact you have to be at school by 8:40, which I'm always late...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:34 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
I love school, just hate the fact you have to be at school by 8:40, which I'm always late...

whaa!! 8:40 only~~ i need to get to school 10 minutes before that!! and if ur late, detention!! crying crying  

blossoming-angel

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:23 pm
School is good. Stay in school kids! =3 I would love to be the intellectual beautiful nerd who understands the teachers well. But I turn out to be... stupid. Dx  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff