Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Redlight District ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:15 pm
"Dammit, she knows him." Thomas wa snot liking the looks of this. He jumped back into the shadows, poping out unseen on a ledge above the area.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:19 pm
"Damn it! Now my guide walked off, before I could get introduced to one of his lady friends. Oh well maybe this new person will be of some use." Walking over to the new man she helps him up. "You should answer my question about having a twin, as I seem to have apparently just saved your life." ninja  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:16 pm
*Violet grimaced, and stared at the girl.* "Hmph. I assume your talking about Miso? I wouldn't exactly call that cross dressing weirdo my twin. Although, we are related. Sort of."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:25 pm
Anakoni
*Violet grimaced, and stared at the girl.* "Hmph. I assume your talking about Miso? I wouldn't exactly call that cross dressing weirdo my twin. Although, we are related. Sort of."

"Whatever. That is not important. What IS important is that I need your help on my quest. since you obviously know my new leader, you'll be able to help me get the items on my list." Holding up the item to the person's face she continues on. "It's the least you can do for me after I helped save you from that apparently evil man. By the way...are you a guy like Miso..or that cyborg robot girl person? If so...you're very convincing." ninja  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:22 pm
A shot rang out and the bullet buried itself in the ground. "Evil nothing!" shouted Thomas from the shadowy ledge above. "This punk-" athe shaddowy figure of a fortress ghoul apeared from behind VIolet and gestured rudely at her. "- tried to attack me when I just wanted to make friends. You humans are an odd lot, but this should be intresting..." THomas apeared in the shadows cast by a building's corner. "... I'm game."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:35 pm
ZombieJeff
A shot rang out and the bullet buried itself in the ground. "Evil nothing!" shouted Thomas from the shadowy ledge above. "This punk-" athe shaddowy figure of a fortress ghoul apeared from behind VIolet and gestured rudely at her. "- tried to attack me when I just wanted to make friends. You humans are an odd lot, but this should be intresting..." THomas apeared in the shadows cast by a building's corner. "... I'm game."

Frowning she turns up towards the shot fired at her. "Your petty differences and current squabble mean nothing to me. Your issues are YOUR problems, not mine. I am merely taking advantage of a now favorable situation. Both of you may kill one another as you like, but ONLY after my list is done. Until then I need at LEAST one of you alive to help me complete my quest, and if you start attacking one another then this outcome is not guaranteed. For I will NOT be the one getting punished for not completing my job. You on the roof should help me as you owe me for your attack on my presence, and the big breasted one owes me for apparently trying to kill my tour guide without provocation."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:02 pm
Thomas slid back into the shadows and laughed gutraly, "I owe you nothing. I attacke the ground not you or 'your presence'" he said rudely and unseenly." He appeared from shadows down the street, aiming at the back of her head. "You fail to realise just what your dealing with here. I'm more than a shady face with a rifle." he puts down his aim, and steps back into the shadows. THis time a writhing mass of it surges surrounding only the dominering womans feet. "If you want help you got to pay. Thats how I operate." he said, from the entrance of an aleyway now, but his sheer black features made him entirely invisible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:18 am
A beautiful, red-headed girl walked through the streets of the Redlight district. She staff clinked along the road.

"So this is the place where you can get away with almost anything."

She heard a shot ring out over the area.

"Well, time to get to work..."

Areashine withdrew fliers from her sack and started to put them anywhere she could. The flier states:

Come join us at the Plushie Palace and Pub for a party!

All are welcome to attend, come anytime.

Featuring DJ danish

Enjoy food and drink, see you there!

Once she was done, she left as quickly as possible.

[Mecha Main Street]  

Domo-Kun Chan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:12 am
Turning back to hear the voice of the cute girl she smiles to herself. "Hmmm...I might have to check this place out if it had such a lovely young woman working over there." Turning her attention to the Miso clone she pokes the person softly. "You realize that you are now honor bound to help me with my quest...right?" stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:30 pm
*Violet glared at the girl poking him. He wasn't amused.* "Firstly, you didn't save me. Secondly, I'm a man, not a woman." *He crosses his arms.* "And one more thing. Why would Miso send you to get me to help you go shopping for such trivial things as..." *He snatches the list away from her, and reads it.* "...Twinkies, cheese wiz, potato chips, and Captain Crunch?"  

Anakoni

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:51 pm
Thomas was sitting ignored in the darkness, he was more than half tempted to throw a rock at the woman. However, when he heard the list he laughed. "your trying to con us into helping you find groceries?" he said stepping out from the shadows. "Pitifull, you humans are pittiful."

He walks around the area, "I suppose you were just hoping he was a she so you could have your way with her, huh?" he was bruttal, hopping for a rise from the stange woman.

Internaly, Thomas was awwakening to something he hadn't felt in a long time. His blood flowed, his shadow twitching, every muscle perfectly in tune, His heart and lungs in perfect synchnism... He felt it, he was ready to fight; ready to kill.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:42 am
"Wait....you're a BOY? Rather pretty and girly for a boy aren'tcha? Unless..you're one of THOSE types of boys. Blech. Anyways, my goal to get you to come to him is COMPLETELY seperate from trying to help you with Miso's insane shopping list. I just don't feel like spending half the night by myself looking for this crap. All I really wanted to do was find a nice brothel...and have my way with a nice young woman. Is that so much to ask for around here??" Sighing softly she looks at the other man. "You really let your emotions get the better of you too much, I find it a sickening sign of weakness. OBVIOUSLY I've been trying to con ANYONE into helping me with this silly task." Yawning a little she turns her grip on her sword to be more battle ready, lest she be forced to fight some silly fight once more. "Personally I'd rather drop the silly fighting, get this shopping done, go get laid, and then deliver this drag queen over to Miso. I don't honestly think I'm asking for too much here..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:47 pm
"Humans are such tools of their primal urges." he laughed menacingly. He wasn't particulary intrested in fighting her... the soul of an assassin was never so inclined on simple homocides.

"What you fail to realise is that I hgave no intrest in letting you use others. You can go off and do you no pants dance, but you aren't forcing me or pretty boy here into doing it for you." as he said this the fortress ghouls began leaking out of the shdows cast in the alley. "Your buissiness is your own to do."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:42 pm
"Well considering I was supposed to bring back pretty boy to my boss anyway, he shouldn't mind helping me. All it would mean, would be that he'd be getting back to my Master sooner. Besides...I thought you hated him or something?" Quirking an eyebrow at this man's obviously erratic and foolish behavior, she lifts her sword off her shoulder and points it at some of the ghouls. "You say that I am a slave of my more primal urges...but you're the one who's get far too emotional over such a pathetic issue. If anyone around here is the slave to their primal consciousness, I would say it would have to be you. Now let us not fight this pointless battle, and instead let me and pretty boy do our own thing. I really don't feel like fighting over something that's basically pointless....and pathetic..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:42 pm
*Violet could feel a headache coming on. Firstly, there was this guy and his ghouls, complete with confusing logic. And as if that wasn't enough, Miso had sent some perverted samurai chick after him to help with shopping and god knows what else.* "Both of you...SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTHS!" *He slammed his fist into the wall next to him, smashing a softball sized hole in it and sending cracks across the side of the building.* "YOU BOTH SOUND LIKE CHILDREN! IF YOU BOTH WANT ME SO BAD, THEN GO AHEAD AND DO SOMETHING! OTHERWISE, SHUT UP AND HANDLE THIS LIKE INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS!" *He panted slightly, a look of malice in his eyes.*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff