Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
What is this Sub-Fourm? (new rule! #12) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:59 pm
So if you sneak in quickly you get your pokemon back quickly? I want to be in the Thife Guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:02 pm
Yep, Act quickly enough you get your pokemon back, with another level, one of the things i added to encourage people to participate in it,

=O you hacnt even seen what the other guilds will look like ><;;  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:04 pm
Awww alright. Later you should challenge the Floral Rage gym, and hurry before my school starts on monday!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:14 pm
lol, okays thehn 3nodding  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:14 pm
I'll put you on the waiting list if you challenge the gym!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:18 pm
You guys are free to tell me what the real spelling of council is at any time >< -isnt very good at spelling-  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:12 pm
I think you're already correct on the spelling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:18 pm
Wait. Wait. Wait. So its stealing, but you have to have the permission of the person you're stealing from? Just saying, but in most places, I havent seen a theif come up and ask someone if he can take their money without them noticing. XD

But really; if they joined a guild, they should actively check and realize that their pokemon is stolen. I dont think that we should need the confirmation of the target trainer. :3 Perhaps a day after the stealing and they havent notices they get a notification to check their pokemon, if they take no action a day later another pm notice saying like, an apprentice in the guild noticed a pokemon missing! Yeah...  

justGhostie

justGhostie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:20 pm
Also; until further notice, I'll be in the theif guild. :3 I want to help make it spiffy.

A question; all the roleplaying//action happens within the council hall subforum, right? Like everything happening in the theif guild would be posted in the theif guild thread? Just making sure; if we had to post in pokemon safari it'd get swallowed by all the training peoples. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:48 pm
Yeah all the actions happening for the thife guild ares in the thread, uhhh ghosty if you sure about being in the thife guild, ares you wanting to be the sub-leader then? But i advise waiting and seeing all the other guilds, though.

I wish that you could make a board avalible to only certaint people ;-; that way if you where in a thife guild and the thife guild had a sub-fourm that only people in the sub-fourm could see the thife guild sub-fourm  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hidden Hate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:14 am
*Trumpet Blares*

Yes! It is I!

I advise you call them... "Clan's" Instead of Guilds, People might get confused as to what there joining. Perhaps they would think there joining another guild altogether.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:15 am
You're back! Silverstream06 just left the guild... crying I wonder if anyone else will make a guild(or clan, whatever you call these)  

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:14 pm
Clans/Teams/Guilds what ever fits the master/leaders disier to call it 3nodding ic ould probably make it clear somehow as to tell the members their not joining anotehr guild, besides tehre i have it saying guild/team iinstead of just guild now, and the threads should clear it up to (who knows maby in the future the guilds/teams/clans will have their own guild all to them selves! =O -Ish planing way to much in the future-)

SilverStream left? ;-; whys?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:13 pm
So we're competing against other guilds?  

[Z]eph

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:18 pm
No no no ><, its our own little guild/team/clan like things in this guild ><;; and there competeing against each other, >< to add a little more of a twist to the guild

like team aqua and magma are/where competing against each other (i think thats what there called...)  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff