Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Can Love Last Forever? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can Love Last 4ever
  Of Course
  Not for long...
  Somtimes
  No
View Results

Iru Mistwalker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:43 pm
I'd say i don't know and no one ever will considering people don't live for ever so....But i do people believe love can last a lifetime 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:21 am
love sucks, end of story. you give someone your heart and they stomp on it, repeatedly.  

5-Star Emo

oceanic whirl

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:13 am
Love is not necassarily physical, it does have it's physical forms, but love is something you feel mentally. You can convince yourself that you hate someone, but one day you may realize you love them, because hardship is what brings people closer, and when people become closer they start to feel love. Sadly, people have gotten confused and mistaken love for other things. If the person you love beats you harshly everyday, that will not bring them closer to you, nor you closer to them. You're just caught up in an illusion of love.

If you look at the big picture, then love is eternal. Everybody loves something, and as long as they keep loving those things (you don't have to love the same thing forever), love will continue to go on.

But love is not for everyone, which is pretty saddening.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:43 pm
Just depends on the people really  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:09 pm
5-Star Emo
love sucks, end of story. you give someone your heart and they stomp on it, repeatedly.
and it shatters, and then they set it aflame and dont even put it out like Smokey the bear says to, they just look at it and laugh...then go to marble slab to get ice cream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:41 pm
shawniie
Love is not necassarily physical, it does have it's physical forms, but love is something you feel mentally. You can convince yourself that you hate someone, but one day you may realize you love them, because hardship is what brings people closer, and when people become closer they start to feel love. Sadly, people have gotten confused and mistaken love for other things. If the person you love beats you harshly everyday, that will not bring them closer to you, nor you closer to them. You're just caught up in an illusion of love.

If you look at the big picture, then love is eternal. Everybody loves something, and as long as they keep loving those things (you don't have to love the same thing forever), love will continue to go on.

But love is not for everyone, which is pretty saddening.

sadly that is true  

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

Jamie Of Spades

Tipsy Treasure

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:56 am
i think it can i think that real love is a comination of feeling for someone the stroger the good feelings the more love but thats just my oppinion...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:43 pm
No i dont think so ...my parents got devorced and now they wish eachother were dead...  

Naruto Elite Master

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:12 pm
what's the point of loving if you don't feel loved?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:02 pm
in the end everyone gets hurt and everyone dies  

miss_zita

Im_a_lost_cause

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:28 pm
maybe, you could love someone untill you or they died, than after death you could still love them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:36 am
I think love will last forever if you want it too. That probably makes no sense but for me that has always been the case. I normally get myself into those serious relationships and then start telling myself i don't want it. It's sad when you can have the chance of love lasting like, for the rest of your life and you tell yourself you just don't want it. Meh, sometimes i wish i'd let it last.  

shizu_makai

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:03 am
I think that it depends. Some love will last forever, whereas some falls apart, or fades. My dad still loves my mom, but she doesn't love him anymore. Fading. My friends father beat her mother, so her mother left and hates him. Fell apart. My grandparents are still together and still love eachother since the day they started dating. And lasting forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:06 pm
No, because people dont live forever...  

sasoriXcore

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:15 pm
well except for the fact that people don't live forever..i kinda do belive it...but im a bit unsure about it  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games