anime expo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:01 pm
...o_0! I just looked at my post earilier and I wrote: My ground will be a large one...WTF? Lol. What i meant that is my GROUP will be a large one...lol. my mistake. sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:09 pm
thats okay I still understood  

Caprika

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:12 pm
hehehe...cant spell for beans...see, even if you dont see it, i wrote instead of cant, i just wrote ant...>_< ARRRGGG! stressed its all your fault, eyboard!!! ARRRGGG! i meant keyboard!!!! scream

yes, this is my normal self, you just cant see me because im in front of my computer, not you. ninja

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:34 pm
Man...you guys sure are lucky to be going with friends. I'm stuck going with my sisters gonk And if I want to go with my friends, I'd have to phone them at AX and ask them were they are...>< but I don't want to do that because I'll feel like I'm intruding with their plans and such sweatdrop  

Mikanne

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:16 am
You can hang out with me and my crazy friends~ lol. erm...look for howl from howl's moving castle, Neji from Naruto, or Kagura from Azumanga. -^__^- one of them will be me on which ever day. on friday, tho im definatly going as Howl.

what hotel are you all staying at? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:15 pm
wow thats cool lets see you probably wouldn't want to hang with me cause i'm young and well i'm kind of weird  

Caprika

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:24 pm
haha...ill tell you something: most of my friends are really young. I get along with younger people than older people. lol. lets just say im more like...a 5yr old...lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:27 pm
cool well I guess it depends on who i'm talking to but it will be cool to see some people  

Caprika

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:03 pm
Hey guys!!! o_0!! I made a custom fan (Uchiwa) with Tanemura Arina and Naruto on it, so if you see it, thats me!! (at AX)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:08 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
haha...ill tell you something: most of my friends are really young. I get along with younger people than older people. lol. lets just say im more like...a 5yr old...lol

gonk I barely get along with young people. If I hang around kids younger than I am, I get... annoyed.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Caprika

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:23 pm
oh i went yesterday it was really fun except that my friends had to leave early and yeah i was with my sister and her friend but it was cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:57 am
DUDE!! i saw Takuto~ i also saw Maroko-chan but the imge was blurry. Sorry. bye any chance...was it any of you? lol. Itll be funny if it was one of you who I saw. I was going to ask them if they were on Gaia and if they knew the guild...but i didnt have time to. My friends dragged me away. Anyway, here is the img of Takuto-kun~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:59 am
Ah Takuto~! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:51 pm
I saw a takuto to but i wasn't cosplaying my friends were like we need to dress up next year  

Caprika

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:18 pm
I went as Howl from Howl's moving castle~ heart  
CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items