Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:13 pm
Charls, will you hurry up?

Fine...

rounding the corner of the stairs the ghost stops a few feet in front of Chastity and Ishrie.

Your answer...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:01 am
"OK so who are these two lovly ladies."

Shadow used a talent he had no use for for many years, espicily after he had gotten out of that sudcutors academy of the blade of blue. His vocie grew gruff and stuck a note so that most women could not with stand it.

He kisses Ishire's hand then Chastitys.

"May I inquire into your names, mine is Shadow my real name has been lost to me for soem time, feels like cetureys sometimes."  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:31 pm
Well, Hi sugar heart

You here for a room, I suppose?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:08 am
"Yes untill i can find work, and before you ask i am an assassain."

He let go of chastiys hand and gave her and ishire a very sugestive wink.  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:31 pm
As long as you don't try to kill any of my guests we'll get along just fine, I'll show you to your room

And she started up the stairs  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:45 am
"Thank you"

Shadow follows, stepping lightly as to make no noise.  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:02 pm
Climbing up to the 17th floor there is a door marked

Shadows room

Here you are.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:59 am
"thank you," he gave The woman a 2 lb bar of gold, and swept into his room.

The room was dark, the dark wood and carpeted floor made him neer invisible, he liked this, he took off his cloak straped on a small dagger to his arm and curled up on the bed fallin asleep.  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:29 am
Castity sticks a post it note on the door that says:

For when you wake up,

Ask other guests for quests (be shure to knock first), oh and watch out this room hasn't been inhabited in a while, partiularily the bathroom... TA TA! heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:55 am
Shadow gets up and moves to the door getting his cloak on, he opens it and sees the note, he walks to Isires Room and knocks on the door.  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:54 pm
Returning to her lobby desk Chastity waits for her next coustomer then thinks

I need to advertise.

She tells her feather what to write and it starts to write invitations at top speed in Chastity's fancy cursive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:13 pm
(SO sorry... things have been hectic. Gonna backtrack a bit, if ye don't mind.)
Ishrie's eyes followed Shadow and Chastity's departing figures for a moment. After staring into the now-empty hallway just a little longer, she turned and struggled a bit to twist the knob with the bulky metal gloves.
The initial struggle over, the door swung open freely to reveal a large pyramid of oranges in the direct center of the room. Recalling the name and the trials experienced upon entering the grounds, her shoulders simply shrugged as long, twiggy legs moved over to the small, door-shaped 'window'.
Again with the knobs! This one was even smaller than the last!
After nearly breaking the miniature door in the middle of the wall, huge snowballs hurled their way into the room, immediately blanketing the bed situated near the opening, the cold floor nearby, and several depressed oranges near the edge of the pyramid.
Snow! How lucky. Gingerly setting down a worn old pack and the two swords, she smoothly walked over to the snow-laden bed and plopped in the middle, flakes dusting her hair as the brutal winds filled the room with cold.  

Cocoon Master

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:32 pm
Chastity puts the near countless invitations into a sack.

and summons Fidgit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gives the sack to Fidgit

Give a letter to... whoever you can find.

MUHEHEHE, right away.

and he stumbles out the door towards little necropolis  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:39 pm
Walking into the inn Drago yawned and jumped to the cieling and landed on the desk. "sooooooo I want no room but some space near the fire to drink and carouse and hire people."

Sitting in the chair by the fire he saw the wall straining to eat him... hmm funny walls. Pullng out his suitcase he pulled out 30012.6 bottles of whiskey. Lining them up on the table he pulled out 120000 shot glasses and filled them up. Starting a chugfest he downed 100000 without taking a break. Standing up he pulled out a disco ball and 500 strobe lights. Hanging them all up he summoned some zombies and began to dance and party.  

Drago_X

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces