Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Curious about peoples favourite creatures from the series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite creatures?
  Zombies
  Lickers
  Nemesis (Game)
  Nemesis (Movie)
  Tyrants (all class Tyrants)
  Nyx
  Neptunes
  Dog zombies
  William Birkin (all versions)
  Plants (all versions)
View Results

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
I guess i was lucky then. now im going to try to beat birkin with the knife
Believe me, I tried. It's impossible. I managed to get him to fall into his four legged form, but then he just raped me.

ive seen it done
here
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=HKGoldenMrA&page=29
all 6 (that includes the spawn of g thing)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
I guess i was lucky then. now im going to try to beat birkin with the knife
Believe me, I tried. It's impossible. I managed to get him to fall into his four legged form, but then he just raped me.
my friend beated that form with a knife but he died on his final form Dx that huge deformed piece of crap that has those tentacles xD  

Anima the Chaos

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:28 pm
Birkin is definitely top of the list. Out of all of his forms, I'd have to say his fisrt form was THE hardest. He'd beat you in the head with his pipe of doom, causing you to fall to to the ground. If you didn't get back up fast enough, which was often the case for me, it was game over. Alexia in her first and third forms are a close second too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:00 pm
Hmm....to be honest, my favorite creature has to be Birkin, and I mean as in a creature itself. Not a boss...because that's another story. 3nodding
Um....I also like hunters and Leech zombies. I'll admit though, it's hard to pick just one. XD
I also like Alexia and her forms, just because of the power and symbolism of tyranny those forms represented.  

Javanomicron

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:57 pm
Okay. Chimeras. Tell me those aren't the most horrifying things ever created, especially in REmake. Imagine that thing scuttling up the wall, hooking it's claws under your chin and suddenly jerking you up and slicing your throat to ribbons. Yeah, that's what I thought. 'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:43 pm
Tyr525
Okay. Chimeras. Tell me those aren't the most horrifying things ever created, especially in REmake. Imagine that thing scuttling up the wall, hooking it's claws under your chin and suddenly jerking you up and slicing your throat to ribbons. Yeah, that's what I thought. 'Nuff said.
Yeah, they were freaky... But I imagine that if RE3 was remade with NGC graphics, the brain suckers and those other ones would be much much more grotesque looking.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Tyr525
Yeah, they were freaky... But I imagine that if RE3 was remade with NGC graphics, the brain suckers and those other ones would be much much more grotesque looking.

I'll admit, Brain Suckers and Drain Deimos are probably very, very grotesque with the REmake engine, but still, come on. Sure those two are creepy and a little bit slimy. But Chimeras, just by movement and general looks alone win it for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:43 am
Tyr525
I'll admit, Brain Suckers and Drain Deimos are probably very, very grotesque with the REmake engine, but still, come on. Sure those two are creepy and a little bit slimy. But Chimeras, just by movement and general looks alone win it for me.

Chimeras' movements aren't that freaky to me, not as bad as Brain Sucker and Drain Demons. The chimeras definitely had some unique designs. What I wanna know is why they weren't used in any other RE games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:14 am
Well, there's some monsters that appears only in one game as I saw. Chimeras, lickers, brains sucker, bandersnatch. I do not count the spin-off titles or the movies btw.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:06 am
La Duchesse
Well, there's some monsters that appears only in one game as I saw. Chimeras, lickers, brains sucker, bandersnatch. I do not count the spin-off titles or the movies btw.
Yeah, well, you can put Chimerals in other games and consider RE1 exclusive monster to be the Neptunes.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
Yeah, well, you can put Chimerals in other games and consider RE1 exclusive monster to be the Neptunes.

Yeah but isn't it a boss? Because most of the time, bosses are exclusives.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:15 pm
Chimeras aren't bosses. Chimeras are the half human / half fly creation in the vents from RE1. o.o  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Or if you feel like referring to the book, "Mesh Monkeys", I loved that term. I still use it sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:04 am
Guys, I know what Chimeras are, I was talking about the Neptune. Don't insult me please. scream  

La Duchesse

Indie Jesus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:28 am
I really like the hunters from Resident Evil 1,but the scariest monster for me is the zombie dogs they are the only monster in Resident Evil that scare the s**t out of me.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff