Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:14 pm
i did too. For i think 2 years. i quit tho, well for the most part. Now evryone assumes i do, cuz im "emo" so they are all like lemme see your wrist, which makes me uncomfortable cuz i dont like ppl seein scars and idk its just awkward for me. i hate that i did it, but idk... :/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:17 pm
Xyloid
I would not only slit my wrists, but I would, in fact, black my eyes.

Just so I could fall asleep tonight.

I laughed when I read that but, I'll get back to this topic later...  

itzadoozi

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
i did too. For i think 2 years. i quit tho, well for the most part. Now evryone assumes i do, cuz im "emo" so they are all like lemme see your wrist, which makes me uncomfortable cuz i dont like ppl seein scars and idk its just awkward for me. i hate that i did it, but idk... :/

it is none of anybody's buziness. if you decide to be emo nobody has the right to see your wrists. people ask me and my friend to see our wrists all the time. emo  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:36 pm
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]

it is none of anybody's buziness. if you decide to be emo nobody has the right to see your wrists. people ask me and my friend to see our wrists all the time. emo
i know, it just gets annoying, and then im just like "..."  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Jamie Of Spades

Tipsy Treasure

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:04 am
i have few months ago im not planning on doing it again cus my bf doesnt like me doin it so i dont but i think i would  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:37 pm
I hope the officals don't have this place like watched... My principal called me up one day and asked me too take off my wrist bands and show my wrists to him.. He found a paper that said "Ian must be emo!" And a knife and arm... God..  

Holy_Death

itzadoozi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:43 pm
Alright, I said I'd get back to this topic... I used to cut, not deep or big, just enough to "help". I knew if this one guy I kinda, sorta, like... if he found out, he'd freak out. So, I haven't cut in about a month. I still think about it, alot... but, me and one of my close friends that also cuts are quitting and helping eachother stop. It makes it alot easier when you have a close friend going through the same stuff. So, I pretty much rambled but, I guess I jsut needed to tell some people that wouldn't judge me for it. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Holy_Death
I hope the officals don't have this place like watched... My principal called me up one day and asked me too take off my wrist bands and show my wrists to him.. He found a paper that said "Ian must be emo!" And a knife and arm... God..

that sux. i'm surprized that my teachers haven't said anything cuz i wear black jackets all the time, am always depressed, and classmates tell the teachers i cut myself even though they have never seen my wrists.  

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:38 pm
I agree that not all emos cut themselves, I just wanted to know how many people have or thought of it... I get so angry I think I should just to make them cry when I leave... But there's too much pain in that... Yeah, and my school's principal banned wrist bands... stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:41 pm
Guitars=Life
I agree that not all emos cut themselves, I just wanted to know how many people have or thought of it... I get so angry I think I should just to make them cry when I leave... But there's too much pain in that... Yeah, and my school's principal banned wrist bands... stressed

stupid=your principal banning wristbands

i have thought of it but haven't done it.  

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:44 pm
So many people say that it helps them feel better... But maybe.. I don't know  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:45 pm
i like wristbands. they entertain me during class. xp  

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:47 pm
I like the designs... sweatdrop I'm weird... and wristbands are cool..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:54 pm
i have one that says "ONE BY ONE THE PENGUINS STEAL MY SANITY"  

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:57 pm
Penguins are pretty cool!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games