Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
..::HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD::.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isnt Hollywood Undead AMAZAZING!?!
  HEEECKK YEZZZ
  OH EM GEE!!!! THEY ARE AMAZAZING!!!
  Ehh.... they are okay i guess
View Results

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:25 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
I have opinions, if you don't like them why are you reading my posts?
touche'. But if u dont like them why waste your time, postin on a thing about them?

Because I express my opinions?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:44 pm
bassmule
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
touche'. But if u dont like them why waste your time, postin on a thing about them?

hmm. ok....? confused  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Xyloid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:31 am
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule

hmm. ok....? confused

BLARG, DEFEATED.

Seriously, get over people thinking your music taste sucks. It's just an opinion of another person. YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE. But you could type more like a intelligent being and less like an OMG 12 YEAR OLD.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:02 pm
Xyloid
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule

hmm. ok....? confused

BLARG, DEFEATED.

Seriously, get over people thinking your music taste sucks. It's just an opinion of another person. YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE. But you could type more like a intelligent being and less like an OMG 12 YEAR OLD.
AWW BYT U90ERTJ GIAJHZSIDYFHSUIUIOF J TYPING LIKE A 12 YR OLD. Why should i type better? you can still read what im saying, so its not like it actually matters.  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Xyloid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:54 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Xyloid
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule

hmm. ok....? confused

BLARG, DEFEATED.

AWW BYT U90ERTJ GIAJHZSIDYFHSUIUIOF J TYPING LIKE A 12 YR OLD. Why should i type better? you can still read what im saying, so its not like it actually matters.

It's not that it MATTERS persay, it just makes a person seem much more intelligent if they have the ability to type properly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:32 pm
well its out of habit cuz i text alot.org i do the same thing when im writing stuff down. its just completely out of habit. 3nodding  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:25 am
Xyloid
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
bassmule

hmm. ok....? confused

BLARG, DEFEATED.

Seriously, get over people thinking your music taste sucks. It's just an opinion of another person. YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE. But you could type more like aN intelligent being and less like an OMG 12 YEAR OLD.

Maybe you could try typing like you know how to ******** speak english.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:32 am
I fail to see why perfect typing is so essential. I'm sure she's got the ability to type properly, but that doesn't mean she must use that ability.

Think of it this way;
Just because America's got nuclear weapons, that doesn't mean it has to use them.

Same concept.

ANYWAY...
Back to the topic.
Hollywood Undead? It's alright. If it's on, I'll listen, but I'm not going out of my way to hear it.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:37 am
okay, How does my typing have anything to do with Hollywood Undead. I can type just fine like an "intelligent" person. But I Choose not to. Because, its a lot easier to do, and im usually in a hurry when im typing so making abbreviations just makes it easier on me. and you can still read what Im saying. So stop trying to be a p***k and just get over it. Okay. Bai Bai  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:51 pm
What Four
I fail to see why perfect typing is so essential. I'm sure she's got the ability to type properly, but that doesn't mean she must use that ability.

I fail to why you don't understand sarcasm.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:09 pm
Oh right, I should have picked that up in your tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:31 pm
Meh, not my problem you're stupid enough to take everything you read on the internet seriously. Sarcasm isn't purely a tone of voice or do you not believe something unless a literary device is surrounded by brackets?  

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:10 pm
bassmule
Meh, not my problem you're stupid enough to take everything you read on the internet seriously. Sarcasm isn't purely a tone of voice or do you not believe something unless a literary device is surrounded by brackets?
You are such a hypocrite.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:17 pm
What Four
bassmule
You are such a hypocrite.

TEH INTERWEBS ARE SRS BUSINESS.

Xyloid

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:01 pm
Okay if u guys want to argue, thats fine, but go do it sumwhere else  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash