Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The Emo Kid! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rickystrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:03 pm
Im_a_lost_cause
sk_cooper
bassmule
The reason Satan was kicked out of Heaven was because he was too free spirited.
He was kicked out of heaven cause he was trying to be higher than God...

At one time Satan was a beautiful angel and his name was Lucifer. God gave him the job of taking care of the earth. Lucifer believed that he could be worshipped like God because he was so beautiful. This is when he tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden and became the father of lies. So i think he betrayed God and i also heard that Lucifer believed that people shouldnt have free will and God thought they should.

Well im not a Christan im actually Agnostic but my mum grew up hardcore christan and my dad lutheran, so this is what ive been told.
Well, from my studies this is how it went down.

God created Lucifer as themost beautiful, which is what his anme means. He was one of the 7 arcangels and he was the greatest of them all.
He was the best, next to God. He felt he deserved to be recognized as above all angels and even on the same level as God. He only wanted recognition. So, he assembled an army and challenged the throne and he was struck down along with all of his followers.
He took on the title of Satan, which is hebrew for "the enemy", declaring his opposition to God for rejecting him entirely. He only wanted recognition. His ego got the better of him.

Now, I'd also like to point out that Lucifer was NEVER referred to as the serpent in the garden of Eden until some author came out with this book called Paradise Lost, which is also where the number of the beast was claimed to be 666.

I'd also like to point out that in the original version of Genesis, Eve was Adam's 2nd wife. His first got tired of Adam being held above her in the eyes of God, so she left the garden. Her name escapes me, but she's a pagan goddess now. She likely later became worshipped for leading women or something.

Honestly, you can't believe a single word in the bible because it's been edited so many times.
And the hypocricy of it is astounding!
In the end of the bible it says "he who adds to this book will have the plagues of man taken away from him and he who takes away from this book will have their name taken out of the bok of life" so basically it says if you edit this book you're ********, no?

-EDIT- HER NAME WAS LILITH!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:09 pm
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause
sk_cooper
bassmule

At one time Satan was a beautiful angel and his name was Lucifer. God gave him the job of taking care of the earth. Lucifer believed that he could be worshipped like God because he was so beautiful. This is when he tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden and became the father of lies. So i think he betrayed God and i also heard that Lucifer believed that people shouldnt have free will and God thought they should.

Well im not a Christan im actually Agnostic but my mum grew up hardcore christan and my dad lutheran, so this is what ive been told.

God created Lucifer as themost beautiful, which is what his anme means. He was one of the 7 arcangels and he was the greatest of them all.
He was the best, next to God. He felt he deserved to be recognized as above all angels and even on the same level as God. He only wanted recognition. So, he assembled an army and challenged the throne and he was struck down along with all of his followers.
He took on the title of Satan, which is hebrew for "the enemy", declaring his opposition to God for rejecting him entirely. He only wanted recognition. His ego got the better of him.

Now, I'd also like to point out that Lucifer was NEVER referred to as the serpent in the garden of Eden until some author came out with this book called Paradise Lost, which is also where the number of the beast was claimed to be 666.

I'd also like to point out that in the original version of Genesis, Eve was Adam's 2nd wife. His first got tired of Adam being held above her in the eyes of God, so she left the garden. Her name escapes me, but she's a pagan goddess now. She likely later became worshipped for leading women or something.

Honestly, you can't believe a single word in the bible because it's been edited so many times.
In the end of the bible it says "he who adds to this book will have the plagues of man taken away from him and he who takes away from this book will have their name taken out of the bok of life" so basically it says if you edit this book you're ********, no?

I thought it was Bridget? im not Pagen anymore so your probably right, i dunno  

Im_a_lost_cause

rickystrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:11 pm
Im_a_lost_cause
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause
sk_cooper
bassmule

Well I'm not Pagan either, I suppose I'm wiccan without the gods. I basically took the gods and stripped them away, leaving only what they stood for and made that my religion.

But yeah, it's Lilith.
Sounds a bit like Bridget though.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:14 pm
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause
sk_cooper
bassmule

Well I'm not Pagan either, I suppose I'm wiccan without the gods. I basically took the gods and stripped them away, leaving only what they stood for and made that my religion.

But yeah, it's Lilith.

sweet! i dunno if i really have a religion you know, im just still trying to find my place in life. It was so much easier when i was little, i didnt have to worry about all this. to be a care free kid again...*sighs* well i really dunno. its really cool that your wiccan though! mrgreen  

Im_a_lost_cause

rickystrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:17 pm
Im_a_lost_cause
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause

But yeah, it's Lilith.

sweet! i dunno if i really have a religion you know, im just still trying to find my place in life. It was so much easier when i was little, i didnt have to worry about all this. to be a care free kid again...*sighs* well i really dunno. its really cool that your wiccan though! mrgreen
Yeah, I know. Back then faith was so much easier.
You just believed that God was up therein heaven and he had everything under control.
But then I realized I was living by what people told me was real and when I asked questions they didn't have answers.

When I asked if Jesus was ever married and had kids they said no because he never sinned.

That never made sense to me and when I came to terms with my sexuality I knew that they said I was condemned to hell for being gay...
I knew it was wrong.
Just typing this right now I know that there are people out there who want to kill me... And it's scary.
I don't want to be a martyr...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:22 pm
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause

But yeah, it's Lilith.

You just believed that God was up therein heaven and he had everything under control.
But then I realized I was living by what people told me was real and when I asked questions they didn't have answers.

When I asked if Jesus was ever married and had kids they said no because he never sinned.

That never made sense to me and when I came to terms with my sexuality I knew that they said I was condemned to hell for being gay...
I knew it was wrong.
Just typing this right now I know that there are people out there who want to kill me... And it's scary.

Thats sad. i put this somewhere else but i'll say it again. I

I question God. I dont see how he can condom someone just for being gay. I mean if he is supposed to love all living creatures and the person was a really good person and led a peaceful life how can he condom them for being who they are when he was the one who gave us free will.

Also!

In the bible it only says "A lamb cannot lie with another lamb" that could mean anything.  

Im_a_lost_cause

rickystrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:33 pm
Im_a_lost_cause
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause

But yeah, it's Lilith.

I knew it was wrong.

I question God. I dont see how he can condom someone just for being gay. I mean if he is supposed to love all living creatures and the person was a really good person and led a peaceful life how can he condom them for being who they are when he was the one who gave us free will.

Also!

In the bible it only says "A lamb cannot lie with another lamb" that could mean anything.
My friend told me this joke.

Two guys are talking with God and one of them asks
"God,how come you won't let us be gay?"
And God says
"Oh well back when I made thos rules there were so few of you and you were so stupid, I thought I'd let you all populate the world and get smarter before I let you be gay. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many of you!"

It's a worth a good chuckle.

Then there's my other theory which is part of my joking thing where I say I'm a prophet of God sent here to write the true version of the bible, titled "The Adventures of Jesus and the Sunshine Gang".
Basically the truth of Genesis is that it really WAS Adam and Steve, it was just a typo. And since Adam and Steve couldn't repopulate, they adopted apes which evolved into humans 3nodding
So really, the race that God created exists no more.
The reason they died is another story involving the main protagonist, Rathgogue The Impaler >.>

-EDIT- Rathgogue is the main ANTAGONIST, lol. Jesus is the main protagonist sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:35 pm
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause
Attemisc
Im_a_lost_cause

But yeah, it's Lilith.

I knew it was wrong.

Also!

My friend told me this joke.

Two guys are talking with God and one of them asks
"God,how come you won't let us be gay?"
And God says
"Oh well back when I made thos rules there were so few of you and you were so stupid, I thought I'd let you all populate the world and get smarter before I let you be gay. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many of you!"

It's a worth a good chuckle.

Then there's my other theory which is part of my joking thing where I say I'm a prophet of God sent here to write the true version of the bible, titled "The Adventures of Jesus and the Sunshine Gang".
Basically the truth of Genesis is that it really WAS Adam and Steve, it was just a typo. And since Adam and Steve couldn't repopulate, they adopted apes which evolved into humans 3nodding
So really, the race that God created exists no more.
The reason they died is another story involving the main protagonist, Rathgogue The Impaler >.>

lol. i like your theory mrgreen  

Im_a_lost_cause

rickystrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:37 pm
Thank you ^-^
There's much more to my book but Jesus is currently on vacation so he hasn't contacted me lately -.- He really is lazy sometimes.

The last thing that he told me was his crucifiction was the cause of Big Foot and aliensand then he left for his stupid vacation. TOTAL cliffhanger! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:45 pm
lol. mrgreen  

Im_a_lost_cause

~Chrono Signz~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:10 pm
Santanism??? wtf thats messed up. Just cuz we're emo doesnt mean we hate god  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:31 pm
~Chrono Signz~
Santanism??? wtf thats messed up. Just cuz we're emo doesnt mean we hate god
I miss God.
It's too bad Rathgogue struck him down.

But one day he will return! biggrin  

rickystrange

Pretty as Sin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:03 pm
Oooh, ooh, oh oooh *jumps around*. Who wants to hear my interpretations of "Heaven" and "Hell"? I'm asking just to see if anyone minds, b/c what I believe is not under any religion, so, almost any type of religious person could judge me for what I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:06 pm
Ooo, I do! 3nodding  

rickystrange

Pretty as Sin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:17 pm
Okay's. 3nodding

Alright, this is only what I think, it is not to be taken seriously unless you agree with me, if it offends anyone, then I am deeply sorry and did not intend to break your spiritual ideas. As if they matter.

Well, the way I see it is that religion is about somebody telling you what they believe (most likely your family) and trying to make you beleive that it is the only truth, trying to cripple the part of your mind that allows you to think for yourself. But God, nobody knows if that's what created us, or even if his/her name is God! God is just this sort of being that basically humans themselves created in their tattered heads. And they beleive that Heaven is the ultimate place to be when your life ends and that to get there, you have to be a nice person and never lose your faith. Well, you see, Heaven, is gibberish coming out the mouth of somebody that wants to control you, and usually the hardcore religious people believe that only they are right and so thats how bad s**t happens. So, you can't do a bad thing every now and then without talking to thin air about it, yet they can go out and be assholes. Heaven, in my view, is just an empty world where you and everyone else who has passed are nothing but mannequins of sorts, you stand around doing nothing, until some higher being gives a command, you all carry it out then freeze again, as you have let people control your thoughts, you could have thought for yourself, but you didn't. Tough luck.

Does this mean, that I think Hell is good? HELL NO!! So don't go calling me satanist.

Hell, is the place for those who have not yet realised what life DOES NOT have to offer. It's just like the real world, only everyone is stupider and you can't die in Hell. If someone hits you with a car and takes you in half, too bad, you don't just show up again or go to Heaven, the wounds fill themselves and seem almost natural, allowing you to continue a life of suffering. It is for stupid people who still do not understand the horrors of life, yet it's also for those who did not give into spiritual mind control. So, you're free spirited, but, you're doomed, nothing changed, it's still the regular world, only filthier. Ever heard the phrase, "Life is Hell."? Same stuff.

So, no matter what we do, we get ******** over when we die. If anything, there must be some middle plane, somewhere we can end up and find that eternal happiness that everyone speaks of.

Sure, my views may have raised questions and some statements may have conflicted with past ones, but, my mind isn't 100% normal, so just leave it at that. Sorry if there are typos, I never have a perfect post, and please excuse my typed language.

[EDIT: I think I fixed all the mis-typings now]  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games