Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
How far would you go? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yawn or Neptune
  Yawn on a plane Dx
  Jaws :D
View Results

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:23 am
Of course, since we're supposedly STARS, it would mean we were trained in combat, but in an entirely different situation. Honestly, I'd be scared to s**t, but if I was to be in STARS, there'd be different thinking. How far would I go? Hopefully all the way. But then again, probably the boulder might crush me.

@Anima: Seeing how SLOW they look when the run, I'm sure we can outrun them - -;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:38 pm
ran out of ammo, and used the first aid spray, and was swormed and only had to use a knife........  

Doc Shadow

Profitable Tycoon

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:43 pm
id go krauser on thier a** and use my knife through the whole thing... but id probably die from the snake or even a hunter or something...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:28 am
Neptune for sure, he'd own me, rofl.
I'll get to him and die.. yeah.. seems accurate.  

Zarridan

Dark Devil003

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:00 am
i would survive and live ot tell the tale. i can handle myself pretty well. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:56 am
Anima the Chaos
yunafrombesaid
I would survive past the end of the game, but it does matter which version of the game you are using.
So your telling me you guys can outrun yawn and neptune?

(That is my old hacked account) but yes i can!  

TheLegendaryThiefYunku

Solid Wesker 2.5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:53 pm
Anima the Chaos
If you were in the S.T.A.Rs being forced to investigate the Spencer mansion arriving with a handgun,survival knife and a first aid spray how far in the game would you make it? Me? i would probaly survive all the way to neptune.....seeing as how fast he attacks xD

Idk that Yawn seemed pretty thought if it was a real life situation. Same with the dogs from the remake. Those guys were though as nails. If by ANY chance I made it pass that probably the Hunters would get me then. =/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:08 pm
Okay, look at it this way. What's the probability of you FINDING weapons like Jill and Chris did? Grenade Launchers? Rockets? Look at it this way. Sure there's a B.O.W. Lab below, and they're bound to have some heavier things, but Yawn is in the Mansion, in the Library and Attic just to name two places the game actually showed you. He could pop out of the damned hole in the wall and that'd be the end of you, not to mention all the other critters that could take you out before you even get there. And let's say you actually either avoid, or drive off the snake with a lucky shot or for fun's sake, a grenade of shotgun blast, assuming that you didn't contract poison from the battle and you make it to the shark tank, Chris and Jill run rather effortlessly through that water. It'd be much harder in real life. You'd be trodding through there, and if Neptune himself didn't bend over that railing and bite you in two, then surely the little sharks would either kill or slow you to the point where it's just a matter of a feeding frenzy.

I'm not really giving myself credit, but of all characters, I'm mostly corrolated to Barry Burton. I'm big, gruff, and I'm pretty husky. He can take a beating, and if I just so happened to have that gun he had, yeah, chances are I'd be better off, but as for me, standard pistol in the Mansion, WITH the advantage of Barry's build, I'd last awhile. Unsure whether I'd make it past Yawn or not, but I have to admit, if I shoulder-slammed a zombie, he WOULD go down. Then it's just a matter of conserving ammo by stepping on it's head. Every little thing to help conserve ammo would help. But whether I'd make it past the snake, the shark and all the other lovely creations? Unclear. I'd put up one hell of a fight though.  

Tyr525

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:12 pm
I would throw up like Jill from the smell and then pass out and get eaten. Unless Canas came so save me first. XD

YOU BETTER SAVE ME, CANAS! XP  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:05 pm
If I were a S.T.A.R.S. member, I would do the logical thing, that being STAY PUT and CALL 911 xd . If I were my plain old self, however, I would search for the nearest closet and hope for someone to come across my pitiful self. Of course, knowing me, I would pick the ONLY closet that had a zombie in it. "*sniff sniff* Good god what is that smell?? Did some thing die in here......oh......crap...... crying "  

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Instant Loser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:53 pm
I would probably stay in the main hall and hold the place on that one clip of ammo you get for as long as I could. Then if i run out I would make a mad dash to that pharmacy room.

(that room makes me feel safe...)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:12 pm
You know, if it worked like the game, I would most likely just stay in one of the safe rooms like the main hall until I went mad and shot myself or something.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Instant Loser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:20 pm
Thats a good idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:47 pm
i would probably die when i got bored and started to shoot at the walls from frustration of solving puzzles

xd blaugh  

curse.mark.kashino

Desann4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:21 am
Hopefully, I would survive till I reach the Tyrant newly released, not on the rooftop. If not, I'd probably be eaten by the elder Crimson Head or by the Neptune. Unless I had an MP5 or TMP, then I'd survive till the chimeras. But regarding Lisa....  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff