Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:36 am
Told you, Takuto~ everyone loves it!! xd heart ::glomp::  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:41 pm
No kidding! That cosplay is awesome! I once had the stuff to cosplay Madoka in real-life, but I'd need to straighten my hair, temporarily dye my hair wine red, and get boots. xD  

Lepidus Light

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:18 pm
Since I suck at getting clothes off of Gaia because I'm impecunious, I made a Meroko out of Photoshop xd I'm gonna feature it at my future avi shop here at Gaia. Tell me what you guys think of it:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:21 pm
Leri
Since I suck at getting clothes off of Gaia because I'm impecunious, I made a Meroko out of Photoshop xd I'm gonna feature it at my future avi shop here at Gaia. Tell me what you guys think of it:

-snipped to save those with poor i-net connection: AKA me-

Ooh, me like! I wish they actually had items like that on Gaia - the hair, the top hat with the thing around it...of course, I suppose that would be too..."copyish", but hey. xD Does anywhere know where I can find a skirt on Gaia that looks somewhat like Meroko's?  

Lepidus Light

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:56 pm
Lepidus Light

Ooh, me like! I wish they actually had items like that on Gaia - the hair, the top hat with the thing around it...of course, I suppose that would be too..."copyish", but hey. xD Does anywhere know where I can find a skirt on Gaia that looks somewhat like Meroko's?
Hee~I bought all the items that'd make me a Meroko cosplayer here on Gaia xd it's not really accurate but oh well~@_@

User Image see? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:49 pm
Leri

User Image
It's so pretty... eek I really like the ribbion. I think it would help the hat if the white part of the ribbion wasn't so clustered, but more defined. It's awesome.  

RetributionandRevelations

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:14 pm
Haha thanks for the tip RetributionandRevelations whee

The white part's supposed to be frills so that's why they look clustered 3nodding

I based that Meroko off of this picture: click me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:41 pm
DUUUUDEE! thats soooo gooddddd!! eek photoshop...how did you do that??? eek  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:59 pm
I did it on Photoshop with the pencil tool xd ... although, you don't need hightechnological programs to do this. You can do this on Paint too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:01 pm
............ stare u technology loved one... stare jk blaugh anyway, im technology challenged so i think ill pass on that. lol. does anyone want to make a izumi avvy for me tho? xd  

akeikas
Captain

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:47 pm
Leri

User Image

Wow, that's so pretty Leri! eek Me wants it. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:14 am
DemonHunterNaomi
Leri

User Image

Wow, that's so pretty Leri! eek Me wants it. xp

3nodding You can save it if you want. It's free xd

Oh, Kaze, I'll make you an Izumi one wink  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:34 pm
Leri
3nodding You can save it if you want. It's free xd

Oooh can I used it on my future Full Moon site (with credit of course)? The site's under construction right now and I'm looking for stuff to put in the gallery.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:41 pm
Sure! heart

Credit it to: http://leri.wingless-angel.net please heart  

Leri
Vice Captain

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:15 pm
Leri
I did it on Photoshop with the pencil tool xd ... although, you don't need hightechnological programs to do this. You can do this on Paint too 3nodding
o.o I'm highly amazed. I don't have the patience to make something like that. ^^;;

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make that, Leri? o.o

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces