Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo Kids are starting to Make me Hate Emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:04 pm
Guitars=Life
bassmule
Xyloid
bassmule
chelzcatherine
bassmule
U LAFF @ MEH CUZ EYEM DIFFRNT, EYE LAFF @ U CUZ UR @LL TEH SAYM

Do you really think that you're an individual because you're "Emo? Get it through your head that you can't be Emo as much as you can be Techno.
Is this the only person in this topic who knows what emo is?.... ITS NOT A STEREOTYPE evil

No, there's maybe 3 or 4 more people in this guild that actually know what they're talking about. Most everyone else is a stupid high school student who spend too much time in Hot Topic.
I like to think I'm the first.

Yes, you can be the first behind me.

Not when I am.

Hell, I'm next after her
<3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:28 pm
i don't think you can hate me.
1.hate is a very strong word
2.you don't know me

but if the truth is you hate me COOL!!!!!! 4laugh
(and you can't really be original if there's so many emos)  

rikaLeshay

NightmareTheory

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:38 pm
Wow.
Now this is a waste of forum if I've ever seen one.
Here's an idea:
Why don't you stfu, stop CARING what other people are doing or thinking about you, and just live your life the way you want it?
Stop making your life so damn complicated.
And stop using politically incorrect stereotypes. You look bad when you use them.

<33

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:08 pm
First off everyone's definition of 'emo' is different so everybody needs to establish what they think is what. And now a days most people hear emo and think of kids who hate their lives, slit their wrists, cry, wear tight jeans, eyeliner, ect...that to me is scenester emo...Scene kids suck, sure some may be nice and all...but why would you want to look like everyone else ill never know...Now im not one to judge, but if your going to sit around and mope in your self pitty of made up probems, then just shut up because no one wants to hear it...now if your just emo and you like emo music and arent completely cliche now thats fine with me...but the whole lets look like everyone else thing isnt cool to me.  

PretendItsNotForever

CREEPS.ME.OUT.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:36 pm
I like to refer to my self as a folk princess.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:28 am
celine_jules24
Guitars=Life
bassmule
Xyloid
bassmule

No, there's maybe 3 or 4 more people in this guild that actually know what they're talking about. Most everyone else is a stupid high school student who spend too much time in Hot Topic.
I like to think I'm the first.

Yes, you can be the first behind me.

Not when I am.

Hell, I'm next after her
<3

Shut up, both of you.

Me and Matt are so much more superior than both of you. You don't deserve to be up here with us.

Xyloid

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:00 am
I just get tired of kids who don't listen to anything near emo being called "emo".
People think "Oh, she has purple streaks in her hair she's emo!"
NO.

And these scene girls who listen to Fall Out Boy, Hellogoodbye, and like Hollywood Undead are labeling yourselves emo.
You don't wake up one day and go "OMG EMO'S COOL I'LL BE EMO NOW!"
I think you find that you more or less fit into the label/scene.

But yeah, I want to kill everyone that says "OMG UR SOO EM0!!!1!" nowadays....

oh, and the kids who only like you cause you're "emo".
dude. I want to erase them off the face of the earth.
You should like me for me, not for my hair and clothes.
emo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:37 am
bassmule
chelzcatherine
bassmule

Do you really think that you're an individual because you're "Emo? Get it through your head that you can't be Emo as much as you can be Techno.
Is this the only person in this topic who knows what emo is?.... ITS NOT A STEREOTYPE evil

Agreed. I think there are more posers in here than actual emos or goths.  

Candied Catastrophe

pretty_punk_chik

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:39 pm
Chi-Shihan Kei Kakuhan
No... Not hating or hating if people like you is Goth. Don't be misunderstanding. Emo is much more than that. You my friend... are goth regardless of your clothes. talk2hand

duh i hate all the posers that are in this guild  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Mana [Kuragari no miko]
bassmule
chelzcatherine
bassmule

Agreed. I think there are more posers in here than actual emos or goths.

duh if your just relising that u must be retarted  

pretty_punk_chik

pretty_punk_chik

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:42 pm
this is a pointless topic only an excuse to have everyone get mad at each other and cause more stupid pointless violence in this world ok? emo  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:52 pm
I use the term emo mainly for amusement, like i have bands in my itunes marked emo but you cant take this seriously there are people that have problems with well you know i dont wanna trigger anyone but turning this whole thing into a subculture is total crap i mean come one, people are trying to fit in now and its just disgusting... whatever  

halfmike

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:25 am
Wow. You guys are so Laaaame.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:37 am
I only use the term Emo when it comes to music other than that I don't really use it at all. People call me Emo, but I look far from the Scene kids. I wear all different kinds of clothing and I listen to all kinds of music yet people still label me as Emo. It's just a sub-culture nowadays, and there are people who don't know what it is that are getting into it just cause it's becoming popular. At my high school there are so many Emo Scene kids it's annoying, I consider myself an eclectic person but here I am getting put in a group. It's rather bothersome. stare  

NaneXx

very merry unbirthday

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:41 pm

You cant just change, dude. Emo is a state of mind, not the music you listen or the clothing you wear. Yes, although most 'emos' wear around the same clothes and listen to around the same music doesnt mean we have to. Im sorry to tell you this but you cant just one day wake up and say im going to become emo today, and then the next tell yourself your not.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games