Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Children of the Dark RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:11 pm
Grey forced a nervous smile. "Uh, anyone? I'm not suited for dancing."
She snuck a look to Dante who seemed to be grinning like a loon.
Doesnt he have anything better to do?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:15 pm
"I'll be right back. I'll solve this problem and find the master anohter dance partner. For the time being, I expect you to entertain your guests in the correct manners."

"Yes, Ms. Shirune." Kazuo sighed and sank back into his seat. He propped his head up on his hand and let his mind wander to more pleasent things, more pleasent times.

"Well, there are a few things in the palace I wish for you to take care of." The Empress smiled in a convincingly kind manner.

"Of course your Eminance!" Kanna said, curtsying and smiling back in the same exact way.  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:19 pm
"I'm sorry, sir."
She took a look back at the door to find Dante gone.
---
Dante breezed through the imperially decorated doors of the Empress's room.
"You have some work for me?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:25 pm
Kanna turned to see where the voice came from and saw a person she'd seen before, as they had the same rank. She believed his name to be Dante.

"Ah, yes, Sir Dante. I do have some work for you today. I hear that the patroling officers may have found where the Hunters are hiding. I'd like you to go with them to see if there is any truth behind this."

"Excuse me, You Excellency." Ms. Shirune entered the room and curtsied. "Kazuo-san is in need of a dance partner since Marters-san cannot dance. Do you have a replacement?"

"....I regret this deeply, but Lady Kanna, please accompany Lady Shirune to Kazuo's room to be his dance partner."

Kanna's eyes lit up and she curtsied more deeply than ever before. "Yes Your Eminance!" She said happily. There was practically a spring to her step as she walked up the stairs to see her beloved.

Kazuo was still staring into space, completly silent. "Hey, Grey..."  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:27 pm
"Thats it?" Dante complained, obvious bored.
--
"Yes, sir?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:28 pm
Ratio looked at the prince from the shadow with bored eyes. I hate playing bodyguard. His eye twitched in pain. s**t.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:31 pm
[I like new Ratio much better]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:31 pm
"Well, if what they say turns out to be true, I'll let you deal with the Hunters however you please."

"Why did you come to live here with Dante?" He asked, resting his head on his arms as he looked at her.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Shirune!"

"You know I think that The Excelency is too strict with you two. You're not kids anymore and I know you really care for eachother. Most of the time during my lessons, his mind is drifted off to you. I can tell by the look in his eyes.

Kanna blushed slightly. "Well, either way, thank you so much....For also setting up the few times we can see eachother with out The Eminance knowing..."

"It's my pleasure, Kanna-san."  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:33 pm
[sanku]

A small trickle of blood slipped through his fingers as he covered his mouth. At the worst possible time too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:33 pm
[Miyo, add some ---. You confuse me.]
Grey thought for a moment, unsure of her answer. The man in the corner was making her particularly uncomfortable.
"Well, I wanted to get away from my parents first..." she mused.

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:37 pm
((Gomen XP And I will....))

"Any other reason? I'm sure it was more than just your parnets driving you away. Something had to drive you here...."

---

"Oh...I hear the Master speaking to Marters-san. Let's just wait for them to finish..."

"Oh...Okay..." Kanna bit down slightly on her lip. Who exactly was this Marters-san? And why was Kazuo speaking to her privately it seemed?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:39 pm
s**t. It's really bad this time. HE began to edge away slowly to avoid attracting attention to himself. I got to get outsi- He tripped over himself and fell into plain view.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:40 pm
Grey was distracted by the silver haired man who fell. She rushed over and tried to help him to his feet. "Sir... are you alright?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:42 pm
Ratio spat blood onto the ground and weakly shook his head. "Fine..." He slowly trudged up and started sauntering towards the door. "Just fine..." He fell down again.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:43 pm
Kazuo stood up and walked over to the man, also worried if he was okay. "Get him over here to the chair..." Kazuo said as he smelt blood.

---

"Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. Let's see what's going on!"

"O-Okay...." Kanna and Ms. Shirune walked into the room to see Kazuo and Grey helping a man into a chair. Kanna wrinkled her nose as she smelt blood.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff