Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Official Resident Evil Guild Sigs:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:01 am
Members were asking for quick banners to advertise the guild.

It seems your just here to SPAM up this guild and cause trouble. I really hate to ban members, but if that what it takes, then let it be.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:01 am
Mikhail_Victor
Erotic_Zombie
WhteUmbrella001
Erotic_Zombie
WhteUmbrella001
It was a quick 5min banner...geezz I didn't spend s**t load of money so I can be a graphic designer.

Back off!

I think you're lying! You prolly worked on that for days. It doesn't take a s**t load of money to use Microsoft paint correctly...

Thats funny...It seems you know very little or nothing about design or the programs.

Why do you say that? My sigs are SUPPOST to look shitty, that's there effect. But if I was making a guild sig I would try a little harder.

And why would I want to contribute to this shithole guild anyway?

Thats it im banning you,if this is shitty why are you in it!

YAY!!!! THat's what I've been going for!  

Erotic_Zombie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:04 am
Why don't you just leave the guild, instead of acting childish and gaining attention. Thanx to your last remark... I have no trouble Banning you!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:22 am
*has been sitting in the back rows with popcorn and soda pop* Wow...what a fight. xp
*thumbs up to Mikhail and WhteUmbrella*  

Soul Reaver Naira

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:24 am
Ashowan
*has been sitting in the back rows with popcorn and soda pop* Wow...what a fight. xp

haha...I think I won that fight easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:27 am
Ashowan

Sorry but she had nerve,this guilds free and she complains!! And how can she say the invert licker is crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 crying hurt my feelings it looks cool for 2 mins work!  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:32 am
It does look cool, Mikhail. Actually, it reminds me of a skeleton for some reason or another...which brings up an idea. A skeleton licker. eek Creepy... But it's really good! *pats back*

And WhteUmbrella, great job of driving her off/banning/fighting her. biggrin You kicker her butt!

I thought she participated in other thigns before hand...and she acted nice. Then suddenly, bam...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:35 am
Ashowan
It does look cool, Mikhail. Actually, it reminds me of a skeleton for some reason or another...which brings up an idea. A skeleton licker. eek Creepy... But it's really good! *pats back*

And WhteUmbrella, great job of driving her off/banning/fighting her. biggrin You kicker her butt!

I thought she participated in other thigns before hand...and she acted nice. Then suddenly, bam...

If you notice in outbreak the lickers in the errrrrr *insert scenario here* Had what looked like Baby lickers as they were smaller,thinner and had more sharper claws to me  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

Chun-Liz

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:52 pm
Mikhail_Victor
Ashowan

If you notice in outbreak the lickers in the errrrrr *insert scenario here* Had what looked like Baby lickers as they were smaller,thinner and had more sharper claws to me

I never saw baby lickers in hellfire, that's the scenario right?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:59 pm
Chun-Liz
Mikhail_Victor
Ashowan

thats it,the burnin building, I just call em baby lickers coz they thin n small,ill see if i can cough up some pics for you!  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:00 pm
Ashowan

*was sitting next to Ashowan* whee Wowee.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:36 pm
Mikhail_Victor
Chun-Liz
Mikhail_Victor
Ashowan

thats it,the burnin building, I just call em baby lickers coz they thin n small,ill see if i can cough up some pics for you!

They were in below Freezing Point too, if only in one place, and during Hard/Very Hard. They were in the floor where you had to unlock the computer room and input a password to have your fingerprint registered.
They're evil and mean...o.O  

Soul Reaver Naira

B tamashii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:07 pm
can i submit.How?And can u count me in the siggy sweatdrop ?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:09 pm
Can i submit?How.I want the 1st 1.And can u count me in the siggy? sweatdrop  

B tamashii

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:08 am
B tamashii
Can i submit?How.I want the 1st 1.And can u count me in the siggy? sweatdrop

I'll see if I can find the PSD file and then I'll edit you in!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff