Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
[Solved. Sorry for the language.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:01 pm
ScaredCrow the Spiffy

SRSLY. WHO ******** LETS THEIR BOYFRIEND KNOW THEY'RE A ******** DYKE OVER ******** MYSPACE?

Maybe if you didn't act like such a whiny b***h she wouldn't be attracted to women more manly than you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:45 pm
bassmule
ScaredCrow the Spiffy

SRSLY. WHO ******** LETS THEIR BOYFRIEND KNOW THEY'RE A ******** DYKE OVER ******** MYSPACE?

Maybe if you didn't act like such a whiny b***h she wouldn't be attracted to women more manly than you.
stare
Why don't you quit being a smartass and give some decent advice?

[[Can I get this thread closed please? I don't think I need it anymore.]]

ScaredCrow Riots

Queen of The Weird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:53 pm
exmotional
Encuro
HEY BISEXUAL IS NOT DYKE!!!!!!!!!! DYKE IS BEING PURLEY LESBIAN!!!!! YOU ******** MORON!!!!!!!

Your girlfriends bisexual, so what!!!!! there was a time when bisexuals and dykes were considered hot!!!!!! talk to her!!!!! explain how you feel !!!!!! and if you want her as a girlfriend an you love her, it shouldn't make a difference.

Hey, relax miss, be nice. He seems pretty cut up by all this, and he's already been corrected about the whole dyke/lesbian/bisexual thing. Also, just because she's hot doesn't mean she's a good girlfriend or a nice girl to be around.
Being in love with someone who doesn't love you back can feel pretty awful. From what I've read, I think that maybe she's purposely trying to block you out. When you do something you really don't want to do, like breaking up, sometimes it's a lot easier if you pretend it's no big deal, or if you pretend that the person doesn't matter any more. This break up was probably just as hard on her as it has been on you. Coming out of the closet, even halfway, is an unpleasant experience at best.
I'm not saying what she did was right, or sensitive, or thoughtful, but I don't think she necessarily did it that way to hurt you, or because she didn't care at all. If you are going to tell her you still love her, don't expect her to jump into your arms and say she's sorry or anything. She will probably feel pretty cornered when you do, so tread carefully.
Whether you tell her or not, I wish you the best of luck in the future,

<3 cat

Miss? You are very soft..I respectthat....but I'm n that mushy, I'm almost a rock in the remorse department, no guilt what a wonderful thing......but anyways yeah.... I'm not going any easier on any one....I'm just not that way....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:28 am
Quote:

Why don't you let up a little. Can't you see that he cares about her? Plus, he's not being a "whiny b***h" you a**, he's frustrated and doesn't know what to do. Plus, if he was being one, that wouldn't make her more attracted, she may have already been attracted. (not to offend the person who made this thread) And not all lesbians are all "manly" and all that s**t. They can be very feminine.

And to who made this thread, maybe the reason she told you over that message is because she was afraid of telling you in person. Maybe she was afraid of your reaction. Maybe you can try to just talk to her, even though you just broke up with her on myspace. Just give it a chance.  

LoversRequiem

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces