Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
King's Charm (1 Summon we all missed?!?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SomniumAddiction

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:34 pm
I'm trying to complete the journal and gummi stuff. its pretty hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:31 pm
This sounds cool but seems fishy. That list of requirements is really intense. It would be great if someone HONESTLY got it...  

ayden409

pinggieuw

900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:43 am
i need much mini game highscore  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:36 pm
You have to go to Timeless River? I haven't checked back there yet. I'll have to do that and see if this is true, as I have total 100% (The most difficult things to do are get high score on the Hades Paradox cup(It was the last thing I had to do), and The final mission in Assault of the Dreadnaught(That Hunter X is a seriously powerful creature. I've even made a gummi ship copy of it cause I like it so much, but it is difficult if you haven't upgraded your ship enough)). It would be cool to summon king mickey, but I do agree with Overlord of Night-Shadow. It would be a little pointless unless you got to do a cool final battle with him (It would be awesome to fight beside him and Riku in the Xemnas Final battle.).  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:18 am
DarkShadowItachi7
You have to go to Timeless River? I haven't checked back there yet. I'll have to do that and see if this is true, as I have total 100% (The most difficult things to do are get high score on the Hades Paradox cup(It was the last thing I had to do), and The final mission in Assault of the Dreadnaught(That Hunter X is a seriously powerful creature. I've even made a gummi ship copy of it cause I like it so much, but it is difficult if you haven't upgraded your ship enough)). It would be cool to summon king mickey, but I do agree with Overlord of Night-Shadow. It would be a little pointless unless you got to do a cool final battle with him (It would be awesome to fight beside him and Riku in the Xemnas Final battle.).

Or you can go to Disney castle to the Cornerstone and if you see a dark portal you can go in it and Fight Terra. then after the battle you get King Mickey as a summon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:56 am
That would be cool.

I've checked all across Timeless River and haven't found anything. I may have to check to see if i've gotten As or better on all the missions, cause that may be what I'm missing. Is there a specific area in Timeless River where the event occurs, or does it happen the moment you walk through the door?  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:28 pm
DarkShadowItachi7
That would be cool.

I've checked all across Timeless River and haven't found anything. I may have to check to see if i've gotten As or better on all the missions, cause that may be what I'm missing. Is there a specific area in Timeless River where the event occurs, or does it happen the moment you walk through the door?

mission requirements are s-rank or a-rank. and when you go to timeles river all there is is a new window and you can go through it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:34 am
Okay. Thanks. I'll be sure to try and get it...at least once I'm finished with Re: CoM. I'm too absorbed in it to do anything on any other game right now.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

volleyballstar567

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:50 pm
i dont think its true either. i finished the game and there was nothing that said about a king's charm  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:30 am
Wow I can't believe after all this time people came back to this subject. o.o
Well anyways I only have to beat the Hades Paradox Cup to complete the journal. I keep dying at the final match but soon enough I WILL beat it and then we can finally put this case to a close.  

Greenk4

I SWEAR I LIKE GIRLS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:35 pm
Ive never heard of this.Too bad for my friend if it works.He cant go to timeless river cause his game is scratched.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:47 pm
i got it.. using action replay xd  

strifechick

Mav--Alex

Distinct Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:38 pm
damn thats useful but bad at the same time........... i have like 7 (?) drive gauges  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:14 am
i know there is a king's charm cuz mii frind plays the game 24/7 so he has it wanted him to do it for me but he said no crying  

iiJAM3Z

Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces