Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
English verson vs Japanese version question. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:02 am
I definitely like the Japanese version better. I got the Sailor Stars DVD's for Xmas ( mrgreen ) and now I want to see the Japanese version of teh earlier seasons.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:50 pm
Actually, the Japanese is proven to be better because let's face it: we're ALL older now than when we watched it when it first came out. The Jap version is a whole lot more mature vs. the ditzy ness of Serena. They also made Haruka and Michiru (if you don't know who they are you really need to find out) out to be a lot meaner than they really are. Personally, the old version is a bit TOO childish for me.  

zeroomaki

Phoenix_17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:03 pm
well to me I like the dub and the jap version, I dont have one favoitre, i agree that the dub didnt show things that the jap did. thats because it was suppose to be for little kids, but I am sure if it wasnt for little kids say adult swim they dont need to take things out since audlt swim shows things other cartoons shouldnt have. but still i like the dub and the jap they are both very good to me, I like to see what they didnt put in and go "wow that was coo, I can understand why they took it out" since after all it was a kid show  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:04 pm
i am õf the opinion that the japanese version without cuts is always better smile besides i like everything on it even the gay couples XD in portugal (where i live) i had the censured version too XD joicite was a girl XD well and michiro and haruka they were just friends and room mates XD oh well  

luna_branca

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces