View Results

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:33 pm
This is like the third or fourth time that I've have to re-sticky this thread. I don't know if it's a glitch or if another mod is responsible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:35 pm
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
This is like the third or fourth time that I've have to re-sticky this thread. I don't know if it's a glitch or if another mod is responsible.

Im sorry Aji! I just has to be me. Ever time I re-edit or add somthing my thread, even if its the second post it becomes unstickied. Would it be better if it was just left that way? sweatdrop

Well Im just not gonna touch it for a while untill something realy important needs to be added. But thank you for awarding me the honor of having been sticked.
3nodding  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:36 am
Tookie_Mookie
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Im sorry Aji! I just has to be me. Ever time I re-edit or add somthing my thread, even if its the second post it becomes unstickied. Would it be better if it was just left that way? sweatdrop

Well Im just not gonna touch it for a while untill something realy important needs to be added. But thank you for awarding me the honor of having been sticked.
3nodding
Oh, so you're the culprit. Couldn't just add additional information to one of your reserved posts?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:37 pm
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Tookie_Mookie
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

3nodding
Oh, so you're the culprit. Couldn't just add additional information to one of your reserved posts?
I am the culprit. sweatdrop Im sorry Aji! I only added a pic with link in the NPC section of the mysterious guy with the spider.

Thank you Aji for putting up with my mishap.
heart  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:31 am
That's okay. I just thought that another mod was messing with the thread or it was a glitch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:54 pm
I cannot wait for the arrival of the Battle System! This will be such an excellent feature/game for Gaia Online. biggrin  

[+Vyse+]

Jolly_Raj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:13 pm
[+Vyse+]
I cannot wait for the arrival of the Battle System! This will be such an excellent feature/game for Gaia Online. biggrin

I was wondering why you added me Vyse, so your in this Guild too, Cool.

Yeah I love what I know about Battle System so far. Great thread Tookie.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:08 pm
Jolly_Raj
[+Vyse+]

I was wondering why you added me Vyse, so your in this Guild too, Cool.

Yeah I love what I know about Battle System so far. Great thread Tookie.

I'm just wondering when exactly they are releasing it. I keep hearing "sometime in 2007" and I'm speculating that it will be this summer. But it's just my hypothesis... sweatdrop

[+Vyse+]

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:20 am
Nobody knows when the battle system will be released.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:02 pm
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Nobody knows when the battle system will be released.

"Gaia Online is...

Sadly, this is true.
sad

...my MMOPRG."

[+Vyse+]

Jolly_Raj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 pm
Oh great all knowing Tookie! I have come to ask ye a question!
...on the Battle System....

Aside from clothing for Classes, will there be definet Classes? There has been mention of it other wise. crying

And will all clothing and items still have +Def and +Attack points? I remember reading something on this a while back.

....Bows humbling awaiting for your responce....
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:19 am
Jolly_Raj
Oh great all knowing Tookie! I have come to ask ye a question!
...on the Battle System....

Aside from clothing for Classes, will there be definet Classes? There has been mention of it other wise. crying

And will all clothing and items still have +Def and +Attack points? I remember reading something on this a while back.

....Bows humbling awaiting for your responce.... xd
The great and powerful Tookie will have to get back to you on that. xp the classes are an iffy issues as of late ...but I remember something about Fleep saying that his Hair will give him +10 def points for the BS. I'll look into that when ever I get up later this morning. xd

EDIT! I found it! Its here in this thread The BS is going to suck if you don't change things! 11/20/06.

One concern/compliant that the threads creater had was that...

Thread Creater - We can dress like a pirate and have ninja skills...
(Whoa, so the way we dress has no effect on the way we battle?)

Another Gaian - I heard from a friend they will keep the same dress up items for the Battle System. Which is bullshit because they are not battle worthy.

And which Fleeps responce was....
Says who? This hair grants +10 to damage! BOOYAH!

Basically, the rules are what we define them to be. This isn't reality, it's Gaia, and we're going for what's the most fun for everyone.

So from this Im assumeing that indeed yes clothing and items will have some effect on your point average. But you should ask Fleep directly so he could better elaborate more since I am natorious for confusing his explinations and statments. xp

I pmed Fleep and as it turns out he said that his comment was just sarcasm. Please re-read my post on this topic on the first page, or I'll pm you back with the details. Sorry for the confusion Raj. sweatdrop

The portion on Definet Classes, I'll need to look into it more but I think that we will have class outfets even if there are no define classes.

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

immortal07

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:32 am
wow this is a great thread ^-^ help clear up a few things for me... thanks Miss Tookie -bows down-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:51 pm
Thanks Tookie.  

Jolly_Raj

Cirala

Dangerous Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:58 am
great job i love it  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash