Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Queen Serenity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what about her?
  She's cool.
  I dunno...
  I don't like her cause I fail at life.
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:54 pm
That's not a Theory that's a FAnfiction! >/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:50 pm
Luamervara

Well, the senshi part would be possible as a theory. Just because we never see any senshi other than the inners, outers, moon, chibi-moon and starlights, doesn't mean they're the only ones. Serenity could have been a senshi herself and passed it on to Usagi.  

Temp-ness

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:10 pm
Temp-ness
Luamervara

Well, the senshi part would be possible as a theory. Just because we never see any senshi other than the inners, outers, moon, chibi-moon and starlights, doesn't mean they're the only ones. Serenity could have been a senshi herself and passed it on to Usagi.

Oh? It can't be 'passed' down. You either are or you aren't a senshi. Serenity could be Like Luna Artemis and the other guardians and have the -potenial- to become a senshi but aren't. Though they're still powerful. Kakyuu-hime stated that the cats' starseeds are similar and from what transpired between Sailor Red Crow and the twins Phobos and Demios- they have the potential to be come senshi.

*I go by Manga on this because it's the original storyline.*

And also as said in the Stars Manga the second volume, where the Starlights are explaining to Usagi and ChibiChibi about Starseeds and other Sailor Senshi that have been victims of Galaxia's destructive search for the perfect Star to be guardian of.

You can also -see- that the Quartte- Juno, Ceres, Vesta and Pallas are also senshi.

As is the mentioning of Sailor Merimaid and Sailor Cronus. As well as Sailor Mau - the senshi of the planet that Artemis and Luna are from (Tin Nyanko too.)

It's the part where Queen Serenity is -not- native to the Sol System that I'm disputing about her Senshi status.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:00 am
I thought she was so beautiful, I was always so hard gay wheneva she'd appear (which was like twice, once 1st season once R)
But yeah, she's so sweet and stuff but when you compair Usagi's mother with Serenity's mother... wow, big difference but I love them both!!  

User_8572

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:06 am
Luamervara
Temp-ness
Luamervara

Oh? It can't be 'passed' down. You either are or you aren't a senshi. Serenity could be Like Luna Artemis and the other guardians and have the -potenial- to become a senshi but aren't. Though they're still powerful. Kakyuu-hime stated that the cats' starseeds are similar and from what transpired between Sailor Red Crow and the twins Phobos and Demios- they have the potential to be come senshi.

*I go by Manga on this because it's the original storyline.*

And also as said in the Stars Manga the second volume, where the Starlights are explaining to Usagi and ChibiChibi about Starseeds and other Sailor Senshi that have been victims of Galaxia's destructive search for the perfect Star to be guardian of.

You can also -see- that the Quartte- Juno, Ceres, Vesta and Pallas are also senshi.

As is the mentioning of Sailor Merimaid and Sailor Cronus. As well as Sailor Mau - the senshi of the planet that Artemis and Luna are from (Tin Nyanko too.)

It's the part where Queen Serenity is -not- native to the Sol System that I'm disputing about her Senshi status.

Where does the manga say that Guardianhood can't be passed on by heredity? I think that's just your theory. Hereditary Senshi genes sounds cooler and makes more sense. How else do you explain that Queen Serenity could so much as use the Silver Crystal? The manga goes on to say that the crystal is Sailor Moon's starseed. Now, it was mentioned that Queen Serenity also had access to the crystal... but if it's her daughter's crystal, how can this be? my theory is, it isn't the same crystal. The starseed get's stronger and stronger with each passing generation (explaining why Sailor Moon is more powerful than Queen Serenity was). The same must be true with ALL Guardians.

Now, as for Luna and Artemis being from Mau, it now becomes obvious that Queen Serenity and the rest of those living on planets other than Earth (and maybe even the better part of the Earth Kingdom) originated from somewhere else. There were only six extrasolar planets actually mentioned by Naoko-hime (Coronis, Mau, Chuu, Mermaid, Cocoon, and Kinmoku). It is suggested that there are many other planets that have not been named. I take it upon myself to name them, build their society, and connect them to the main storyline.

In my story, I explain the recording found on the moon that contains Queen Serenity's personality as being a holoprojector connected to a computer that contains a digital sentience modeled after Serenity's personality and, by a special process I'll explain much later in my story, has a copy of all of her memories. Because she is now little more than an A.I., she can access the computer she is stored in and play back the memories she has stored.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:37 pm
i think she is awesome i love the mysterious characters i wish she would've played a bigger part in the storie. Also I think Usagi had the best role model she could have, I mean there was worse she could have taught usagi but she didn't she taught her to love and to sacrifice her life for her loved ones.  

Drop dead gorgeous1

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:47 am
Usagi Shojo
Well based on the back story she's the daughter of Selena (ancient greek goddess of the moon). She gave her life for her daughter and the scouts, even though she would've died anyway. She re-appears in flash backs but only to tell Usagi about things. In the live action its implied she's still alive when Usagi catches Luna talking to her. Other then that there's not much to her.

wait wait! one thing a little incorrect w/ your post

-it's Selene. Selena is a name that derived from Selene. But the name of the actual greek goddess of the moon is Selene ((unless you're talking about the goddess of all Tejano music, Selena xd ))

-she isn't the daugter of Selene. she IS Selene. "On Earth I am called Selene, goddess of the moon" (quote pg. 22 of the Tokyopop manga translation)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:47 am
I still stand by my theroy that Serenity isn't a senshi. That People can only be senshi of celestial planets within the Manga world.
Star Healer Maker and Fighter most likely have planets themselves but are not nessarcily princesses of that said planet. *because in reality all starseeds have the potential to become special starseeds with the blessings of a planet/Star. *

Soo it's not heditary. PLUS. Usagi's Silver Crystal was probably her Starseed up until a certain point because she becomes Sailor Cosmos- Thus earning the Cosmos Starseed. Personally I think it's nothing but a tool.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Celtic_Wiccian87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:28 am
I find Queen Serenity to be a great Character... I personally love her.. i love her image, her personality, everything...^_^ but thats my opinion... I just like everything about her even if you dont see very much of her...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:06 am
Luamervara
I still stand by my theroy that Serenity isn't a senshi. That People can only be senshi of celestial planets within the Manga world.
Star Healer Maker and Fighter most likely have planets themselves but are not nessarcily princesses of that said planet. *because in reality all starseeds have the potential to become special starseeds with the blessings of a planet/Star. *

Soo it's not heditary. PLUS. Usagi's Silver Crystal was probably her Starseed up until a certain point because she becomes Sailor Cosmos- Thus earning the Cosmos Starseed. Personally I think it's nothing but a tool.

you contradict yourself. If Sailor moon isn't a Senshi, then how does she have magic powers like the rest of the Senshi? IT was made clear before that she always had power, like her mother. The Silver Crystal is no tool. Without that crystal, Sailor Moon can't live... Without a starseed, no one can live. Sailor Crystals are special starseeds that give the bearer access to the powers of the planet it is connected to. These people are called Guardians (female- Senshi, male- Knight).

If you also think Mamoru isn't a Guardian, then you are sadly mistaken in that department as well. If his starseed is connected to the planet, this suggests that he is an example of a Knight... even if he doesn't really display any special powers... no one else on Earth is connected directly to the planet's starseed like Mamoru. The manga and Anime both make that clear.

There is no excuse to get around this. These are the facts I use in my stories to make them stick to the original storyline. Either way you put it, it all boils down to the fact that he is the Guardian of Earth. Usagi is the Guardian of the Moon. The others are Guardians of their respective planets.

Now, as for Healer, Maker and Fighter, they all came from the planet Kinmoku, according to the Manga... the were looking for their princess, Kakyuu. Shadow Galactica took over Kinmoku and Kakyu fled. She wound up on Earth. She was finally found by her Guardians Sailor Star Healer, Fighter, and Maker. Both Anime and Manga make this clear.

And I firmly think that is IS hereditary, because it turns out that Chibi-Usa is a Senshi in her own right. If the other Senshi have kids, more than likely they will be Senshi.

The conclusion I draw from the Sailor Cosmos debate is that the silver crystal BECOMES the Cosmos Starseed. It's another "evolution" of Sailor Moon... like SUper Sailor Moon becoming Eternal Sailor Moon.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:29 pm
Hey! I just figured something out! Have you noticed Sailor Cosmos' odangos? They're shaped like Chibi Chibi's! This gets me thinking... could they be related... or could Chibi Chibi really be Sailor Cosmos and not the future Sailor Moon?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:24 pm
Rush_Hardroc
Hey! I just figured something out! Have you noticed Sailor Cosmos' odangos? They're shaped like Chibi Chibi's! This gets me thinking... could they be related... or could Chibi Chibi really be Sailor Cosmos and not the future Sailor Moon?

Click here 3nodding  

+Trynyti+

fushigi_yami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:48 pm
i think i almost like her the most because they barely go into detail on her. i think the queen would have had a sad life because they never speak of serena having a father so queen serenity was all alone, and gave her life up for the hope that her daughter could live on in peace when she knew she herself couldn't. it's the ultimate sacrafice. i think in a way, that queen serenity would have been like kakyuu. because kakyuu gave her life for the sailor stars.........  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:19 am
+Trynyti+
Rush_Hardroc

Click here 3nodding

Ummmm.... who wrote this? I believe the Sailor War occured BEFORE Shadow Galactica... not after...  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

+Trynyti+

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:06 pm
Rush_Hardroc
+Trynyti+
Rush_Hardroc

Click here 3nodding

Ummmm.... who wrote this? I believe the Sailor War occured BEFORE Shadow Galactica... not after...

I just googled it. I didn't realize that some of the information is incorrect, as I haven't yet gotten that far in the series. The main point I was trying to highlight though was this:
Aliases: Chibi Chibi, Sailor Chibi Chibi

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces