Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flufftastic Fluffy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:45 am

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Favorite character HAS to be Yuffie.
Definitely followed by Vincent and Cat Sith.
I'm borrowing it from a kid at school till 1) I beat safer Sephiroth and 2) I get the game hopefully in a few weeks ^^;;
But the Cloud part in a dress. That was bloody funny.
I actually thought the graphics were good for that year <3
And ADMIT you like your chocobo's bigger then the towns!
gonk
And the battle with Hojo was a joke.
I mean it. Far too easy for me I just have the controller to my sister and told her to press O, while I took a nap. =D

Quest Time:

u_u glasses: 147/3500

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:10 am
FINAL FANTASY 7 RULES!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE BEST GAME OF ALL FREAKING TIME BABY THAT GAMES SO AWESOME I EVEN HAVE 2 COPIES OF THE FIRST DISC 3 OF THE SECOND AND 2 OF THE THIRD I WANT TO GET 3 COPIES FOR ALL THREE DISCS  

partyboy49

Kioushan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:30 pm
partyboy49
FINAL FANTASY 7 RULES!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE BEST GAME OF ALL FREAKING TIME BABY THAT GAMES SO AWESOME I EVEN HAVE 2 COPIES OF THE FIRST DISC 3 OF THE SECOND AND 2 OF THE THIRD I WANT TO GET 3 COPIES FOR ALL THREE DISCS
Somebody drank a bottle of perky today... It's a good game, personally I think it's the best out of the final fantasy games, but it's all relative I guess *shrug*

Fluffy: battle with Hojo was ridiculously easy...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:11 pm
FF7 is definitely one of my favorite ff games =D  

miname_sohma

Zizima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:44 am

Nyahoo, FF7 is meh favourite FF-game! n_n I don't play FF-games much(because I panic too much XD) but I have played FF7 with meh bro's help. Sephirot is teh god~ (And Sephy and Cloud belongs to each other)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:02 am
vincent valentine is the all time best character  

vincent_valentine07

Kioushan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:09 pm
Vincent_Valentine07: haha! I can see from your signature and your avie! You've got a cool avie too! biggrin

Zizima: Hmmm panic? What for? Oh, is it that part in the begining with the timer?
Personally, I like the CloudxTifa pairing. SephirothxCloud kinda doesn't make much sense to me... I guess if you're into Shonen-ai and going for the looks instead of the sense, I guess that would be my frist choice too though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:07 pm

Kioushan, I don't know why I am panicing.. o_O I just go all like "Aag, what I have to do!?" and then I bungle and graah. Guess I'll have to calm down little. X'D

Naa, I never think about pairings logicality. X'D (Except sometimes) I am yaoi-fangirl and I LOVE SephirothCloud~ Hehhehe.

Zizima

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:48 am
Zizima

Kioushan, I don't know why I am panicing.. o_O I just go all like "Aag, what I have to do!?" and then I bungle and graah. Guess I'll have to calm down little. X'D

Naa, I never think about pairings logicality. X'D (Except sometimes) I am yaoi-fangirl and I LOVE SephirothCloud~ Hehhehe.

haha! Well, I have this wierd habit of over analyzing... then saying the dumbest possible result. Oh well! I have friends who absolutely adore Yaoi... and Shonen-ai and stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:37 am
I like Cloud and Tifa the best...  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:55 am
larxene 12
I like Cloud and Tifa the best...
I always thought Tifa was really cool. She's not one of my favourites though...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:23 pm
i like Cloud then Kadaj.  

princeshinkei

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Kioushan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:12 pm
flame_rahzel
i like Cloud then Kadaj.
I think that Kadaj made a horrid villain... but his tendencies were really cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:51 am
Kioushan
flame_rahzel
i like Cloud then Kadaj.
I think that Kadaj made a horrid villain... but his tendencies were really cute.

eek How?  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:10 pm
Yeah I like Final Fantasy VII too. My favorite characters are Cloud, Yuffie, Vincent, Kadaj, Aeris, and Sephiroth. xp  
Final Fantasy Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff