Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:45 am
Silvene almost fell out of her chair.

Someone was acyually talking to her? "Finally, someone to talk to" she sighed. Then she realised what she had just been told.
"huh?" she said, "what're you tallking about? I didn't see anyone....welll...I have been asleep for a while...."

She nodded at Zoroku, "thanks for the tip-off anyways" she said.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:25 pm
"Quite a while." he said bluntly, right as the end of period alarm went off. He quickly put all of his notes away orderly and stoop up.

"Ready?" he said, in an almost bemused fashion

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:17 pm
Kagura walked out side. He looked around before spotting me. “Ah ha, your class is ready. Do you mind if I come with you to see if you need any…assistants” I turned my head to him and gave him a pricing stair. “Really…I don’t mind at all.” He then got himself off the wall and walked in to the class room, stopping all the students that were trying to pile out of the classroom. Kagura look confused. “That is not your dojo it’s down the hall to the right. You can’t teach self-defense in a classroom.” I ignored him and walled to the middle of the classroom. “This is your first lesson so lessen up now! A true ninja do not train in a dojo! You will never find yourself in a fight in a dojo! So there is no point in having one! We will be out side in the forest or in the castle hallways or on the roof training at all times! If you don’t like this, leave right now, we don’t need you holding us back!” Kagura stood there with a disgusted look on his face. “So what are you going to do with the dojo” I turned my head to him and look at him with a smile “turn it in to a dance room, that sound fitting.” My eyes fell back to the students that look lost. “Form a line and follow me. We are heading to the forest for the rest of your lesson.” I walled up to Kagura who was still standing at the classroom interns looking like he just looking so lost.
“You’re not following the rule book we sent you. You’re supposed to train them in a dojo and in orderly fashion. Did you even look at it?”
“Some what”
“Some what!? What do you mean some what?”
“The rules held back some of my training methods that these students need to survive out there. So I stopped reading it and I decided to train them my way.”
But be for he could say anything I was aready telling the students to hurry up. But I did give one more answer before I started class. “Please bear with me.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:24 pm
Zoroku laughed quetly at the two arguing. "Kagura was always a stickler for the rules, and this guy dosen't seem to know how to teach." he laughes a little louder. "You'd think the Kage wants us to die from lack of proper experience." he says directly to Silvine. He jumps in line just i front of her and and makes a few hand signs, clawed gauntlets and spiked armbands adorn his arms. His two normal eyes also change to vibrant sky blue color.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:23 pm
He heard the kid laugh for the back of the line. He turned his head to look over his shoulders. He focused on the student. He saw him make some justu hand signs and muter something. He falling out of the line and walk up to the kid. He stopped next to him but did not look at him. “Your name is Yakumo Zoroku, your 13, about the same age as me when I dropped out of school to fight in an army. You have a gift that much people don’t have. In fact your gift is so rare you can only find people like you up in the northern mountains. I’m wondering what bring you all the way to the east.”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:06 pm
Zoroku's voice was somehow lower and harsher than before. "Congradulations, you can read a roll sheet and the background information that was submitied by my parents." he laughed slightly, "They left of r the same reason so many others left or died. There was an epidemic, it was do or die, as they say. Besides, there's so many more intresting characters hidden around these parts." he said knowingly.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:28 pm
Malem walks up to the edge of the forest, seeing the castle in the distance. "This looks interesting..."

She walks through forest, failing to notice the wooden warning signs suggesting that people stay back and that unauthorised trespassers would most likely end up maimed or dead..

There's a ring of cat bells at her feet as she cross a small silken tripwire.

At that moment a series of three razor sharp needles 5 inches long fly towards her. She ducks and rolls narrowly avoiding being hit. At the end of each needle is a small pink and white pinwheel. On the business end drips a purple fluid which fizzes and burns away the surrounding wood. After a few seconds, the pinwheels drop to the ground having burnt away at the wood holding the tips in place.

This place was no ordinary forest.

A few seconds later she heard a wooden click. She had stepped on a wooden landmine. Thinking quickly she grabbed a rock and placed it carefully abeit precariously on top of the ground near her foot and quickly leaped away. The rock stood in place for a few seconds before shifting...and the mine exploded.

She was running full speed towards the castle dodging falling trees and explosions...she leaped over two or three pit traps.

She tripped another tripwire, and came face to face with a metal cage which sprang up on all four sides...then a bamboo cage above dropped in three ninja dogs...dogs trained to avoid being bribed by food or stunned by poisons or anything. And only loyal to their master.

She brushed against the bars...they were greased to prevent an escape. The dogs growled and slowly got closer. She calmed herself and focused. The dogs barked. Her hand formed a fist. She attuned her body to the flow of chi and focused...

A dog leaped with teeth bared.

NOW!!

At that moment the chi, glowing from her fist was for a fraction of a second stronger than it was normally as the pulse of chi flowing through her body was at it's momentary maxima, she focused on punching through the bar...the cage shattered outwards in an explosion as her punch sent a devestating shockwave through the entire frame.

RUN!!

She ran as fast as she could away from the dogs...eventually climbing up a tree. The dogs then disappeared.

Wary...she snapped a twig...and the dogs rushed back. She decided to climb through the trees...

This worked fine until...

"Hello."

A ninja steward confronted her in the trees. A battle? She readied her stance...

"BUNSHIN NO JUTSU"

40 or so clones surrounded her, she looked carefully...AHA! That's the real...

*BONK*

A second ninja drops down above her and knocks her out and brings her back to the castle, passing the students.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:45 pm
Before he could give Zoroku an answer, a girl flow pass them crashing to the floor. Some of the students had to dodge the incoming problem. Alias looked at ground zero and have 2 blink before walking up to her and grabbing her by her shirt and standing her straight in line. “You’re late for my class.” He looked back at Zoroku and pulled up his sleeve to show markings painted on with dry blood across his arm. He did not say a word to Zoroku but turned back to the girl. “What is your name and why are you late for my class.”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

the_moons_last_light

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:05 pm
Sayo was new and didn't talk much she kept to herself she walked down the hall coming to a class room. she opened the door and looked at the clock she was late. she went to a chair and sat down  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:12 pm
"This one? This one's not a student. This one's a trespasser."

The two ninjas were carrying her limp body back to the castle.

(The ninja who made the shadow clones)"We're going to take her back to the castle and put her in the prison. She seems far too skilled just to be an innocent trespasser. She's either a foolhardy prospective student, or a spy or an assassin."

"In any case, she owes us. She set off the poison dart trap, resulting in a waste of three darts and equivalent amount of poison, destroyed a land mine, shattered a steel cage, and upset the ninja dogs."

"In any case a stay in the prison would b-"

She woke up and promptly knocked the ninja out.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Why is this place like a stupid warzone, it's in the middle of a city!! At least put up a stupid fence you retards!"

She punches the other ninja square in the nose.  

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:08 pm
Zoroku was confused by the blood markings, but did not show it. Obviously, it was supposed to have some significance, and Zoroku would respect that. "Distractions abound..." he luaghed ammused at the whole specticle.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:28 pm
He grabbed the girl back before she could do anything more to the other ninjas He had one hand up to his face with two fingers up. He looked at her with bit of anger. he kept his eyes on her but talked to the other ninjas and to her. “I did not say she was a student. I said she was late for class. You need this class from what I seen so far.” He let go of her and turned around and started to walk back to class, putting down his hand to his side. “This class will teach you how to infiltrate a target with OUT tripping and alarm. Exceptionally a primitive trap like the one you hit. You will be in with out being in.” he got up to the classroom door. He looked in to find a girl sitting in class ready for some class to start. “Are you going to join us?” Kagura jumped in and said “I don’t think she is apart of your class Alias.” I looked back at him and raise my eyebrows a little and looked back at her. “Your apart of this class now so come and join us.” Kagura just crossed his arms and puffed a bit. I looked back at the other girl who thought she was not a student and told her “you still have not told me your name yet.”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

the_moons_last_light

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:28 pm
Sayo looked over at him then walked over moving into his class she didn't say a word she kept her head low and took a seat in the front.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:25 pm
"I'm not even a ninja! I thought that castle over there was a tourist attraction or something, like part of a theme park. I was hoping they'd be selling some churros.

But I suppose I have nothing better to do, everyone else seems to be wasting their time at that party or something. I'm Malem Canthar."  

Kokuwagata

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:16 pm
He watches the girl leave to classroom and placed herself with the students. She was not talking to any of them instead she was trying to keep herself form being even close to any of the students around her. ‘She must be shy’ but before he could put anymore thought in to it he was interrupted by the other girl. He looked back at Malem. He looked up and down her, analyzing her. He then turned and walked up to her putting up his hand to shoo away the other ninjas. “She is a student now there is no need to surround her now.” The ninjas that cycled her looked at each other. Some of them shrugged there shoulders and shock there heads. “Who are you?” one asked. I turned my head to the side to look at Kagura. “I’m sorry word here spreads at a snail’s paste.” Kagura dropped his head and again shooed away the ninjas “he is a new teacher”. The ninjas looked at each other again with wide eyes and then bowed. In a blink of an eye they disappeared. He then gave your eye contact. “You don’t have to worry about being a ninja. All the other students are not ninjas either.” He thin pulled out his hand and presented it with him waiting for a hand shake. “My name is Alias, your new teacher. If you wish to call me that.”  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff