0%  [ 0 ]
potato
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:28 pm
She nodded and whispered back. "I thought that pressure was strangely strong...so there's a soul reaper in our midsts...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:33 pm
Entering the Gym, Mr. Raiko greets the other Gym Class teachers, as the students watch. Most of the kids are dumbfounded at his presence, he's obviously stronger and more rigid than the other teachers.
Nue decides to introduce himself 5 minutes before this class leaves, as he intends to introduce himself to every class that enters the gym.
"Good Afternoon Class, I will be your new Phys Ed teacher. I am Mr. Raiko. Nice to meet you all..." ""RiiinG""
but before he has had time to shake any hands, the class scurries out the door. "Oh, well. Next class then."  

Sabbathiel

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:38 pm
(Um, we havent gotten to gym class yet. Rai and Miori have the same class as Orihime and the rest of them. >.>)

The belled rang violently and the rest of the class got up. Rai made his short way through the crowd towards Miori. "I think we should go see the new red person." Rai said.

"The new guy is in the gym." Renji added.

"So next class?" Rai asked.

"Yup."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:41 pm
Miori sighed. "Well, okay then. This should be a very interesting gym period...."She got up and began in the direction of their gym class.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:50 pm
The class was already whispering about the new teacher as Rai and the others finally arrived. The presence of this new guy was certainly not something left unnoticed. "I don't think he should be anything to worry about." Rai commented.

"Should is never definite." Renji muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:53 pm
"well, regardless, let's keep an eye on him for the time being...You never know what could happen...." Miori whispered to the both of them. She lined up with the other girls, waiting to hear the instructions from the new teacher.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Sabbathiel

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:54 pm
As the next class fills the Gym, Raiko senses approximately 8 students with reiatsu (spirit pressure)
and a few others with budding spiritual pressure but not enough of an interest to him. 15 students fill the Gym, in all.
9 guys, 6 girls.

"Good Afternoon, Class. I am Mr. Raiko.
I will be filling in as your new Phys. Ed. Teacher. I sense enormous potential in ALL of you. I hope we can be friends.
"

As he finishes his statement, he analyzes them with his Hollow power, for additional readings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:59 pm
Miori felt very uneasy when in this teacher's presence. She shifted from foot to foot and looked over at Rai.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:59 pm
"Hai!" The clas said in unison.

"Could he be anymore obvious?" Renji muttered to Rai.

"I doubt it." He muttered.

(We need people to rp as the other canon characters ><)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:02 pm
(( I know....DX))
Miori looked again over to the guys. She didn't like this guy. He was too obvious what he was interested in. Well, at least obvious to those who know what was really going on.

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Sabbathiel

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:13 pm
After reading the 8 students with reiatsu, he paused noticing they could feel his spiritual pressure too. ..."Oh I always forget to shut off my reiatsu when in front of these humans. but usually they can't sense spiritual pressure like these 8 can. he thinks to himself"...

He coughs loudly..
"KOFF!! ahem..sorry about that. must be comin down with something on my first day!" he says, hiding his reiatsu. ..."There, it should be gone for now"...

As he says this Chad and Orihime look at each other, It's gone!.. Chad whispers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:15 pm
Miori quickly shot a glance at Rai and Renji. She didn't just imagine that, right?  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Sabbathiel

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:46 pm
As he was about to continue... His cell VIBRATES!!

"Whooaaa!!!" he gasps. "Uhmm." first looking at his watch, then looking at his cellphone, the hollow radar on his phone shows an ominous reading.

"Oh.. that's not good." *sigh* "Sorry class. Family Emergency. I'll have to get more aqcuainted with you later!"

At that moment he releases his enormous reiatsu and a pressurized gulf of his spiritual power pushes out forth overwhelming the entire school.
Everyone starts to feel an extremely thick heaviness of gravity for a brief moment, and a second later both the intensified force of pressure and Mr. Raiko are gone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:08 pm
Flying down toward the southeast corner of Karakura Town, Mr. Raiko locates the creature he spotted on his cell.

Hmmph. ..."They sent out a Psuedo-Arrancar?! No.. This one came out on it's own. Well, we can't be having that"...
Nue ponders to himself,
as his baseball bat transforms itself back into a Katana, and his 'Schoolteacher' duds transform into his Vizard outfit.

He slams hard into the ground, landing in the center of a busy intersection as he stands angrily toward his opponent, automobiles driving around them without knowledge or view.

"Devour, Tsuchigumo" he calls forth activating his Zanpakutō's initial-released state...transforming the katana into a golden-hued broadsword.
His Hollow mask also begins to form on his face as his eyes turn yellow.

"Well, come on now lil Arrancar, don't dawdle. Lets fight now?!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nue Raiko - Vizard Form 1

Sabbathiel

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:09 am
The class wavered a bit. When they realised their teacher was gone, they broke off into the own little groups. Rai and Reni quickly ran over to Miori. "That was shun-po!" Rai cried.

"He was also running off after a Hollow." Renji added.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff