Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
[Ideas For The Guild] - ALWAYS OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  *Light bulb apears above head* I got it!
View Results

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe we should have a subforum for other anime and manga titles? -shrug- I dunno though, because it would suck mucho if everyone only posted in that part of the guild. What'cha think? :T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:26 pm
i suggested that but then, now, the [Other Vampire visual and literature Discussion] - NEW! is sorta for that  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:32 pm

That's very true...okay, ten! Ix-nay on the other subforum-ay. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:56 pm

Well, it's not a subforum, but what about a Sticky or something with useful links for Vampire Knight in it? Then we'd all be able to look at outside sites and forums and stuff...like VKF, right? ^^

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:21 pm
i suppose that's good
but i don't see captain on much...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:33 pm
ranningu

Well, it's not a subforum, but what about a Sticky or something with useful links for Vampire Knight in it? Then we'd all be able to look at outside sites and forums and stuff...like VKF, right? ^^

Hmmmm, sounds good! <3
I shall put it in this forum.
Sound good? (:
(I'll move it if you disagree)

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:38 pm
DeniedUltraSex
ranningu

Hmmmm, sounds good! <3
Sound good? (:

yay~ you're finally online~ anyway, please make one...that way, if I don't have some good sites that were posted, I can add it to my list.
i try to find some too  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:40 pm
[Hatsuki]
DeniedUltraSex
ranningu

Hmmmm, sounds good! <3
Sound good? (:

yay~ you're finally online~ anyway, please make one...that way, if I don't have some good sites that were posted, I can add it to my list.
i try to find some too

Alright. ;D
I did...
AWE! I'm sorry.
Got finals soon and I'm freaking out...
Today wasn't so good too. ):
Although some one noticed I had "Twilight",
and talked to me at about it at the dentist, lol. ^_^;;

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:46 pm
DeniedUltraSex

Alright. ;D
I did...
AWE! I'm sorry.

lol it's kk, btw, can you please post the banners at first post, that way, it'll be easier to find  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:18 pm
[Hatsuki]
DeniedUltraSex

Alright. ;D
I did...
AWE! I'm sorry.

lol it's kk, btw, can you please post the banners at first post, that way, it'll be easier to find

They move depending on where you post. ):
If you post in this one for example it'll be at the top under the annoucments. XD;;
(Most recent = closer to the top depending on sticky, normal or annoucment.)

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:19 pm
DeniedUltraSex
[Hatsuki]
DeniedUltraSex

Alright. ;D
I did...
AWE! I'm sorry.

If you post in this one for example it'll be at the top under the annoucments. XD;;

what i meant was the banners it self, edit your first post to post all of them there so it's easier to find  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:25 pm
[Hatsuki]
DeniedUltraSex
[Hatsuki]
DeniedUltraSex

Alright. ;D
I did...
AWE! I'm sorry.

what i meant was the banners it self, edit your first post to post all of them there so it's easier to find

Oh yeah... O:
I was thinking of that.
I just wasn't sure. :3
But I'll do that and just leave all the other posts though. ;D

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:02 pm
also, can you try not to stretch the page? the codes are too long...i suppose you can make a new line after the url tags since the img tags follows it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:14 pm
ranningu

That's very true...okay, ten! Ix-nay on the other subforum-ay. xD

lol Cute. ^.^ i've never seen anyone type pig latin lol ^.^ whee  

pwn_4thewyn

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas