Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:40 pm
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi
ooc: Are we using whichever point of view we want?

Hikaru roamed around the school ground- mostly under trees or behind bushes as to not be seen-, uncertain of where to go. Being too stubborn to ask for help, she hummed a little theme song and went about her wandering.

( Hmmmm, third person works! I'll change it. ;D )

--------------------------

Hearing humming, Yaya turned the corner to find a girl wish orange-ish hair. "Hello there!" She said, offering a soft smile and bending down to crouch beside the other girl.

"What exactly are you doing, anyways?"

Hikaru nearly fell over when she noitced she'd been spotted.

"Me? Oh, I'm not doing anything. Hehe," she laughed, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment. She looked at the girl oddly, and then smiled. "Are you new here, too?"

---------------------

"Yeah, I'm going to miss my family. I've never really gone to a school with dorms before..." After a slight pause, Yaya seemed slightly more excited.

"Which dorm are you in?" she asked as if it was the most inteligent thing ever thought up to ask.

---------------------

"Dorm?" A spaced out look crossed Hikaru's face. "Eeto.. Ano.." She easily forgets such things, so she began searching for a piece of paper she would have written it on in her pockets. She quickly shrugged off the look of emergency and slapped on a proud look.

"I honestly don't know, and am quite scared to ask." She smiled and crossed her arms. She opened one eye to see the girl next to her. "Ne, do you know which you are in?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:10 pm
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi

Hikaru roamed around the school ground- mostly under trees or behind bushes as to not be seen-, uncertain of where to go. Being too stubborn to ask for help, she hummed a little theme song and went about her wandering.

Hearing humming, Yaya turned the corner to find a girl wish orange-ish hair. "Hello there!" She said, offering a soft smile and bending down to crouch beside the other girl.

"Me? Oh, I'm not doing anything. Hehe," she laughed, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment. She looked at the girl oddly, and then smiled. "Are you new here, too?"

---------------------

"Yeah, I'm going to miss my family. I've never really gone to a school with dorms before..." After a slight pause, Yaya seemed slightly more excited.

"Which dorm are you in?" she asked as if it was the most inteligent thing ever thought up to ask.

---------------------

"Dorm?" A spaced out look crossed Hikaru's face. "Eeto.. Ano.." She easily forgets such things, so she began searching for a piece of paper she would have written it on in her pockets. She quickly shrugged off the look of emergency and slapped on a proud look.

"I honestly don't know, and am quite scared to ask." She smiled and crossed her arms. She opened one eye to see the girl next to her. "Ne, do you know which you are in?"

------------------------

Yaya couldn't help but laugh at the girl's cuteness. "Well, at least tell me you know if you're either in the night class or day class." She stated more so than asked.

"That one question will probably answer what dorm you're in" She winked as she said this.

------------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:18 pm
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi

---------------------

---------------------

------------------------

Yaya couldn't help but laugh at the girl's cuteness. "Well, at least tell me you know if you're either in the night class or day class." She stated more so than asked.

"That one question will probably answer what dorm you're in" She winked as she said this.

------------------------

Hikaru thought a bit.

"I'm pretty sure I'm in the night class," she sighed. She didn't like the idea of going to class at night, since she was so used to doing whatever she wanted to during this time. She looked hopefully at the girl.

"Ah! Are you in the night class, too.. Eeto.." She looked at the girl as if searching for something on her face. She quickly smiled and hit herself gently in the head. "D'oh, we forgot our introductions. I'm Ichinose Hikaru. Nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:25 pm
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi

---------------------

---------------------

------------------------

------------------------

Hikaru thought a bit.

"I'm pretty sure I'm in the night class," she sighed. She didn't like the idea of going to class at night, since she was so used to doing whatever she wanted to during this time. She looked hopefully at the girl.

"Ah! Are you in the night class, too.. Eeto.." She looked at the girl as if searching for something on her face. She quickly smiled and hit herself gently in the head. "D'oh, we forgot our introductions. I'm Ichinose Hikaru. Nice to meet you."

----------------------

"Aha, no actually I'm in the day class. I asked if I could be in the night class, but they said I definately couldn't. I really wouldn't have minded working during the night. I've got insomnia anyways." Rubbing her chin she outstretched the other arm to shake hands. "Nice to meet you Ichinose Hikaru! I'm just Yaya."

----------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:33 pm
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi

---------------------

---------------------

------------------------

------------------------

Hikaru thought a bit.

----------------------

"Aha, no actually I'm in the day class. I asked if I could be in the night class, but they said I definately couldn't. I really wouldn't have minded working during the night. I've got insomnia anyways." Rubbing her chin she outstretched the other arm to shake hands. "Nice to meet you Ichinose Hikaru! I'm just Yaya."

----------------------

Hikaru shook her hand excitedly.

"Haha, at least there's one person here who isn't scary!" she laughed. Her smile quickly faded. "I guess we won't be able to see each other once we go to our dorms."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:39 pm
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi

------------------------

------------------------

Hikaru thought a bit.

----------------------

----------------------

Hikaru shook her hand excitedly.

"Haha, at least there's one person here who isn't scary!" she laughed. Her smile quickly faded. "I guess we won't be able to see each other once we go to our dorms."

-----------------------

"Awe, don't be sad." Yaya gentley patted Hikaru on the head. "I'll be able to see you at dawn everyday for sure."

She laughed carelessly. "And what do you mean by scarey?"

-----------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:45 pm
DeniedUltraSex

-----------------------

"Awe, don't be sad." Yaya gentley patted Hikaru on the head. "I'll be able to see you at dawn everyday for sure."

-----------------------

"Everyone from the night class I've met so far-- It's almost like you have to be careful what you say around some of them!" Hikaru said with the face of someone who was telling a ghost story. "I tried talking to this one guy, and I was nearly mauled by his posse or something!" She paused and stared for a bit, then laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:08 pm
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex

-----------------------

-----------------------

"Everyone from the night class I've met so far-- It's almost like you have to be careful what you say around some of them!" Hikaru said with the face of someone who was telling a ghost story. "I tried talking to this one guy, and I was nearly mauled by his posse or something!" She paused and stared for a bit, then laughed.

-------------------

"Hmmmm," Yaya said trying to sound serious, but was on the verge of laughter. "Maybe he..." Yaya was cut off by the bell.

"Oh no! I haven't even gone to my dorm yet. This can't be happening," she groaned.

As she started to run off, she waved off to Hikaru. "I'll see you at dawn alright?"

"I'm glad we met" She added.

-------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:11 pm
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------------

"Hmmmm," Yaya said trying to sound serious, but was on the verge of laughter. "Maybe he..." Yaya was cut off by the bell.

"Oh no! I haven't even gone to my dorm yet. This can't be happening," she groaned.

As she started to run off, she waved off to Hikaru. "I'll see you at dawn alright?"

"I'm glad we met" She added.

-------------------

Hikaru nodded and waved. "Ja ne!" She looked around and sighed. Quickly, and rather clumsily, she ran off to her own dorm.

"Dawn, eh?" she said to herself. "Mou.. These are some strict rules.."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:20 pm
-----------------

Arriving to class late Yaya didn't even get to meet her roommates.
(HINT; PEOPLE SHOULD JOIN ME THERE IF THEY ARE IN THE DAY CLASS!!!)

Athough Yaya was interested in her surroundings, she really wanted to know more about the night class.

They never really did say much about the night class at all.
Heck, if she didn't ask, she would have known they even existed.

( Still a good time to joinnnnnnn. XD )

-----------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:25 pm
ooc: Where is everyone else at? XD;;

Hikaru arrived at the dorm and opened the door. It looked rather dark inside, and quiet. An eerie feeling creeped over her. Taking a few deep breaths, she walked in and closed the door behind her. Even though she was a vampire, she still didn't feel right in this place.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama opened one of her eyes lazily as she looked about the schoolgrounds of Cross Academy. The sun was rather bright this morning, she noted as she had to shade her eyes from the bright light that rained down upon her. It was rather annoying to have to feel so blinded by something that could also be so peaceful. Maybe she'd get used to it...just maybe.

After entering the school, Rama heard the faint noise of a bell rining. It must be for the day class she'd heard so much about. The smell of the students was shocking at first, and the fourteen-year-old grimaced as she tried to look away from some of the students scuttling by. Her life was not about feeding on live humans- to live she'd have to improvise. Hadn't the night class developed some sort of pill for their hunger?

The thought of the night class snapped Rama out of her train of thought, and she found herself staring blankly at a girl who seemed quite taken aback by her uniform. Rama flushed and briskly walked toward her dorm that she'd gotten directions to before hand. She needed to rest before coming outside, lest she'd make the mistake of losing her self-control that she'd worked so hard to improve.

---

Arriving at her dorm, Rama peered inside the door, cracking it open just the slightest bit. She was surprised to see a girl in the entrance, but smiled cheerfully. "Hi there!" It was a completely informal greeting that showed how underdisciplined Rama was, but she hoped that she might be able to make some friends despite the fact of the matter. Who knows, maybe she even make friends with some guys at some point? Her mind lingered for a moment, just long enough for one completely random yet so Rama-esque thought to trail through her brain. 'Hm...I wonder if they have a piano in here?'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:03 pm
(I was just waiting for the plot to include the dorm)
Shei had been leaning against the stairway in the Moon Dorm. She looked up at the young girls, possible her age who had both just wandered in from the world of light.
"Hello...you look new...my name is HanShukumei...you may call me Shei", she spoke monotoned as she extrended her hand towards the girls.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:12 pm
DeniedUltraSex
-----------------

Arriving to class late Yaya didn't even get to meet her roommates.
(HINT; PEOPLE SHOULD JOIN ME THERE IF THEY ARE IN THE DAY CLASS!!!)

Athough Yaya was interested in her surroundings, she really wanted to know more about the night class.

They never really did say much about the night class at all.
Heck, if she didn't ask, she would have known they even existed.

( Still a good time to joinnnnnnn. XD )

-----------------

Suddenly, a girl fell down from where Yaya was, "Uuuaaaaahhh! Ah! Sorry did I scare you? I didn't mean to. It's just that this tree has great view~ But I somehow lost balance and fell. Really sorry. Anyway, I'm Mitsuki, Amano Mitsuki. And I'm in a hurry...to find my room! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I better get going before...Auuuuu....itai yo...."

After the girl, Mitsuki went on and on with her introduction, she dashed off to the direction of the dorms.

edited: I finally found the day class one...  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:55 pm
Hikari opened the huge door of the moon dorm and poke her head in hesitantly. Suddenly, realizing her action, she stood up straight, and walk gently through the door. Mother's words echo through her mind "A graceful young lady nevers peep around, she must walk with confidence" Hikari sigh. Her mother have given her specific instructions of how to act, and who to be friends with..."Knowing me, I'll probably forget Mother's instruction and tear this place apart" She grimace as she remembers the not-so-pleasant incident when she stays at her aunt's house.
Glancing at the group of girls, she runs toward them, her mother's word completely forgoten. She loves to make new friends, and she is not going to let this opotunity pass.

"Hi everyone, my name is Hikari Watanabe" She cheerfully said, her golden eyes gleaming with happiness. She felt so glad to meet girls her age, and she hope she could be their friends. At home, she was forbidden to leave the house, or to make any friends, so she have a very lonely childhood. Hikari is looking forward to change all of that.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff