Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
SailorMoon Crystal- In need of senshi/villians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 pm
Okay so I tried to PM you about this idea, but I didn't see the link lol.
Anyway, I do agree that this idea is absolutely awesome! You have a good handful of people here ready to be senshi, but it looks like you need bad guys. Well in a pinch, you may be in luck.
As an experienced GM, I am willing in this case to play the roles of several villains, and am more than willing to step back for those who wish to join in and be villains themselves.
This solves a multitude of issues, including the following.
It might be slow enough waiting for all the senshi to post, maybe not. But why should the story or its heroes/heroines have to wait on the bad guys in turn? That's right. They shouldn't. 3nodding

I understand the importance of having fun and operating in the parameters of a good story. I can make challenging encounters that keep them playing creatively and I will consult the leader of this thread in regards to anything even semi-outrageous or seriously problematic for any of the senshi.

I have a mind for villains. Some of them you won't even know are villains. In fact, I may additionally take on some random non-villain NPCs just to keep people guessing.

I love what everyone has posted for their abilities and I can work to accomodate complimentary villains that will make using their abilities both fun and challenging at times.

Also, I won't be bias. I won't be out to win for personal benefit, but that doesn't mean bad things can't happen. Like I said, given the implcit and explicit complications of running the villains in their etirety, I will be consulting the thread leader periodically for guidance.

I won't kill anyone's character off unless they need to go away for a while and will be back later. We can always do fun, albeit cliche things like killing someone off and bringing them back later. Suspending them in a crystal prison, or any number of villain favorites. Then the others can work on getting them back for a while.

I will excersize certain liberties. Pretty much what I post as villain actions will for the most part fly. Why, because that's the cue of the senshi to do something about it. And it keeps the story flow moving smoothly.

I will be rewarding of proactive participants. If you post a can of well written whoop #$@ then that's more than likely how the villains are going to take it. Live up to what it is to being a sailor senshi and you will not fail. Like any sensible bad guy, I'll look out for who I think is the weakest link/links and target them. This will allow their friends opportunities to defend them and form bonds. Even the weaker senshi will have oppotunities to shine. I'll see to it everyone can feel their actions are meaningful.

If you have any issues with my conduct, feel free to PM about it and I may make adjustments. Don't use up thread space for that. If I have any confilcts with your requests, I will PM the thread leader for appropriate guidance.

Okay, now that I've made this beast of a proposal, let's see what pans out. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 pm
Koutoriaux
Okay so I tried to PM you about this idea, but I didn't see the link lol.
Anyway, I do agree that this idea is absolutely awesome! You have a good handful of people here ready to be senshi, but it looks like you need bad guys. Well in a pinch, you may be in luck.
As an experienced GM, I am willing in this case to play the roles of several villains, and am more than willing to step back for those who wish to join in and be villains themselves.
This solves a multitude of issues, including the following.
It might be slow enough waiting for all the senshi to post, maybe not. But why should the story or its heroes/heroines have to wait on the bad guys in turn? That's right. They shouldn't. 3nodding

I understand the importance of having fun and operating in the parameters of a good story. I can make challenging encounters that keep them playing creatively and I will consult the leader of this thread in regards to anything even semi-outrageous or seriously problematic for any of the senshi.

I have a mind for villains. Some of them you won't even know are villains. In fact, I may additionally take on some random non-villain NPCs just to keep people guessing.

I love what everyone has posted for their abilities and I can work to accomodate complimentary villains that will make using their abilities both fun and challenging at times.

Also, I won't be bias. I won't be out to win for personal benefit, but that doesn't mean bad things can't happen. Like I said, given the implcit and explicit complications of running the villains in their etirety, I will be consulting the thread leader periodically for guidance.

I won't kill anyone's character off unless they need to go away for a while and will be back later. We can always do fun, albeit cliche things like killing someone off and bringing them back later. Suspending them in a crystal prison, or any number of villain favorites. Then the others can work on getting them back for a while.

I will excersize certain liberties. Pretty much what I post as villain actions will for the most part fly. Why, because that's the cue of the senshi to do something about it. And it keeps the story flow moving smoothly.

I will be rewarding of proactive participants. If you post a can of well written whoop #$@ then that's more than likely how the villains are going to take it. Live up to what it is to being a sailor senshi and you will not fail. Like any sensible bad guy, I'll look out for who I think is the weakest link/links and target them. This will allow their friends opportunities to defend them and form bonds. Even the weaker senshi will have oppotunities to shine. I'll see to it everyone can feel their actions are meaningful.

If you have any issues with my conduct, feel free to PM about it and I may make adjustments. Don't use up thread space for that. If I have any confilcts with your requests, I will PM the thread leader for appropriate guidance.

Okay, now that I've made this beast of a proposal, let's see what pans out. ninja

best post ever. X3  

skylette

Indulgent Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 am
To be Honest, I had lost interest in this RPG after I had made it which was in 07. After about Two years, I pretty much left it for dead to be honest.

But, I guess I could put it back up and running if people are this interested in the idea. o.o;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:11 pm
KK I will see what's happening on the others threads smile  

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Koi Kogarete

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:42 pm
well, I (skylette), is still interested if we decide to get rolling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:46 pm
Name:Ari Koyoga/Sailor Sun, senshi of time
School:none
Senshi Outfit: User Image
Family:Live alone in a aparment:works in a pharmacy, is a nineth degree black belt
Attacks:Sun Blast:a large yellow energy ball in one blow, Brightness Reload:streams of yellow orange stakes shoot at enemy, Time Catalyst : Kills the enemy in one blow, it is a dark orange blast in the shape of a star..
Weakness: spiders
strengths:Coffee XD, is never offended  

pamere

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

sailorepsilon_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 pm
Name: Jesse Carter/ Sailor Epsilon (Senshi of wisdom)
School: none
senshi appearence:
User Image
Family: Dead
attacks: Mist (Disappears in mist)
Wind song (summons spirit wolf for aid)
Winds of Death (Final attack: Downer: Can die in process)
Weakness: Earth, Love ones and the innocent theartened.
Strenghths: Friends.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:57 pm
in need of anti heros?
if so pm me okeys?  

death_angelVII

Lady Okami Gin-Iro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm
Hm... I like the idea. I'll try to keep an eye on this and consider a character, just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:29 pm
Lady Okami Gin-Iro
Hm... I like the idea. I'll try to keep an eye on this and consider a character, just in case.

realy?!
YAY
errherherm
...what... dont judge me
i love anti-heros...
(especily in a shojo)  

death_angelVII

Alex_Apollo

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:09 am
Name: alex rivera/sailor aries : soilder of love

School: middle school

Family: deceased

Senshi outfit: User Image

Attacks: phoenix flower ignite, saint milleuim fire , dragon ablitaration

Weakness: love, bugs,and video games

Strengths: freinds,family,and the protection of the world  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:39 pm
lol, I meant I like the story idea. smile  

Lady Okami Gin-Iro

death_angelVII

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:17 am
Lady Okami Gin-Iro
lol, I meant I like the story idea. smile

which?....the ANTI-HEROS?!
*_*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:29 am
ragh. I might not beable to restart it. I'm actually trying to get my other RPG guild up and running again. *Takes away my attention from here.*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 pm
I may join as well but need to read all the post in here first. sweatdrop as a sailor scout that I have made on my own.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff