maybe
  noooooo...
View Results

Azn..Blood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:56 am
name:nexmas
element:fire
weapon:using 3 swords he can make the 2 swords levatate and do his battlings
background stroy:when he went out for a walk to the beach he always looks at the view or the beach until he slept on the grass he disappeared to a desert and that was his only memory he could remember.
appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:19 pm
dragonrebelfire
"well, what if we can get someone inside the castle? you know, see if at anytime he could be vulnerable?"
*walks up behind him* ill do it  

hydra4

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:06 pm
hydra4
dragonrebelfire
"well, what if we can get someone inside the castle? you know, see if at anytime he could be vulnerable?"

"im a girl. and you think you can do the job w/out getting caught?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:10 pm
dragonrebelfire
hydra4
dragonrebelfire

((sorry)) sure being in the shadows is my specialty  

hydra4

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:15 pm
hydra4
dragonrebelfire
hydra4
dragonrebelfire

((sorry)) sure being in the shadows is my specialty
"its ok, and i ment something on the lines of be one of the kings inside men, some one he trusts and tells everything to. but your skill might come in handy. talk to Xaielaide to see what he thinks."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:20 pm
hey Xaielaide what do you think of that plan to get sora  

hydra4

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:26 pm
"dont you think we should hear more plans before we just go ahead of ourselves?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:21 pm
Rax, your idea is alright, but i think we should gather more ideas first. We wouldn't have been selected to be here if they didn't think we knew what we were doing.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:31 am
((Ack, I'm here I swear!! lol Thing is I'm going to my dad's for the weekend and as far as I know he doesn't have internet.. sweatdrop ))

Xia seemed to look at the floor as Xaielaide read the letter. She personally didn't want to think about the fact Xemnas was gone and was quite silent sitting in her chair, a rose that she summoned planted next to her and hugging her gently to try and cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:25 pm
Xeggr was very relaxed. He sat in his throne with his legs on the left armrest while his head on the other. "Why not we kidnap something very valuable of his? Something or someone that he cheerishes and never leaves his sight. A loved one is probably the best effort to access by his heart standards."  

FallenLight262

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:38 pm
Xaielaide contemplated the suggestion. "It has worked in the past, although Sora is too busy these days being a king to be running off on new quests. After all, he is over 100 years old. It's not like he'd be able to anyways. Good idea though, Xeggr."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:12 pm
Xeggr was plicking the petals off of a black and white swirling rose . He learned to make roases appear from a document that was apart of Maluxia's file. It was more of a Nothingness flowe though since it was black and white. "Never said it was the best though." He said lazily.  

FallenLight262

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:25 pm
*She walked into the room.Seeing as she was late she didn't bother to present herself to anyone.She just stood in the back of the room leaning against the wall.``Mindless chatter`` she thought to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:34 pm
NarutoFangirl8
*She walked into the room.Seeing as she was late she didn't bother to present herself to anyone.She just stood in the back of the room leaning against the wall.``Mindless chatter`` she thought to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest.*

Hello ( says in a scary tone)  

EJ0519

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:01 pm
EJ0519
NarutoFangirl8

Hello ( says in a scary tone)

*She ignored him.Her eyes staring coldly at nothing in particular.Sora?Plans?The new organization?Partners?What did she care.Sighing she closed her eyes.-  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff