OMG, true dat!
  There's a perfectly good exxplaination... *explains*
View Results

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:18 pm
DeniedUltraSex
ranningu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's truly ironic! But, I find it ironic because I figure that white would be resembling the day, and black would resemble the night...God, that's so weird! I never even noticed up until you mentioned it! 0.o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh hey yeah... it does remind me of that too. O:

Although yellow reminds me of day more so... because the sun. XD
But anyways... 0_0;;

YEAH.

Agh! My eyes! Picture them wearing yellow!

My vision- it's been...burninated! xD;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:19 pm
Maybe white compliments the vampires beauty while the black harasses the fact of the darkness of the human soul~?

It's funny how you don't notice something until someone points it out. o:

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:22 pm
ranningu
DeniedUltraSex
ranningu

That's truly ironic! But, I find it ironic because I figure that white would be resembling the day, and black would resemble the night...God, that's so weird! I never even noticed up until you mentioned it! 0.o

But anyways... 0_0;;

YEAH.

Ahahahaha. XD;;
Sorry don't die because of that horrible image I just made you think... 0_o;;

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Onegai! Ravi
Maybe white compliments the vampires beauty while the black harasses the fact of the darkness of the human soul~?

True. D:
BUT, omg, vampires are, "lik so much more impure than humanz".
WOW, I couldn't even make that look THAT noobish. D':

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:23 pm
DeniedUltraSex
ranningu
DeniedUltraSex
ranningu

But anyways... 0_0;;

YEAH.

Ahahahaha. XD;;
Sorry don't die because of that horrible image I just made you think... 0_o;;

I think I'll live...mostly. xD;

Maybe that fact will come up later in the storyline? No, not that they'd look horrible in yellow...xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:30 pm
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi

True. D:

"Ohngz, yuu lie!"
I fail. ;o;
You know what they need?
Shimmer suits.
Ch'Yeah.

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:57 pm
Onegai! Ravi
DeniedUltraSex
Onegai! Ravi

True. D:

"Ohngz, yuu lie!"
I fail. ;o;
You know what they need?
Shimmer suits.
Ch'Yeah.

Ahaha, oh my. (:
Heyyyyy. I want to see them all in suits!

@ ranningu: Hmmmmm, maybe. O: I'd laugh, because I noticed it now.
But I don't have a clue how it's relevant. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Vampires have better stealth then humans do as well, so they probably did that so that, during the night, the wouldn't have trouble seeing them if they snuck out if they smelt blood.  

pwn_4thewyn

Arurisonu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:29 pm
I didn't realize that until now...wow. eek sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:33 pm
i thought it was okay. since the white one doesn't look too good to me...and it's usually the 'high class' that wears more...elegant? something like that...and vampires are considered 'high class' seeing how kaname, a pure blood is treated like that...  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:09 pm
Arurisonu
I didn't realize that until now...wow. eek sweatdrop

That's alright. ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:27 pm
[Hatsuki]
i thought it was okay. since the white one doesn't look too good to me...and it's usually the 'high class' that wears more...elegant? something like that...and vampires are considered 'high class' seeing how kaname, a pure blood is treated like that...

personally speaking, kaname is in a class of his own. he is "the vampire of vampires" -quoted straight from the manga...without even leaving the computer
lol. i have no life sweatdrop ...but its worth it whee whee whee  

pwn_4thewyn

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:22 pm
DeniedUltraSex
I mean looking at this from a glance...
Do you notice the day class wears black but the night class wears white?
I find it ironic because you think of white as like purity/innocence, and black as death...

What do you think? ( Don't get too deep in thought now. ;D )

I think the black uniform look better.
Since the vampires are so hot, the artist probably put them in the boring white ones to keep the fans from fainting or getting nosebleed mrgreen rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:49 pm
Somei Yoshino
DeniedUltraSex
I find it ironic because you think of white as like purity/innocence, and black as death...

Since the vampires are so hot, the artist probably put them in the boring white ones to keep the fans from fainting or getting nosebleed mrgreen rofl

lol. Feesable explaination whee  

pwn_4thewyn

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:44 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Somei Yoshino
DeniedUltraSex

lol. Feesable explaination whee

Yeah rofl  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas