Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
Two keyblades with no drive.....?!?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:01 pm
its not true i think its i talk to people from ign i heard someone say that to and i asked them and they said was not true  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:17 am
Serph_Sparda
its not true i think its i talk to people from ign i heard someone say that to and i asked them and they said was not true
you have to admit. it would be kool though  

dante_sparta

SWORD-RICK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:20 pm
HOW MANY 100% ARE THERE
I ONLY KNOW THE GUMMY SHIP
AND THE STORY  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:39 am
he prolly had it in a dream and thought it was real same with my friend he had a dream where you could kill midna in zelda tp lol  

soul_of_BLARG

soul_of_BLARG

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:40 am
dante_sparta
Serph_Sparda
you have to admit. it would be kool though

oh ya that would rock  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:06 pm
1) that would be sweet!
2) there are manythings you have to compleate. you have to compleat all the cups, all the side missions skateboard/light cycle etc.
3) you can also get the king mickey summon by beating everything at 100%.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

gambit girl 90

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:40 pm
I have honestly never heard this. I have beat the game a hundred persent or at least without the gummi ship stuff and all I got was the secret ending. I do not think you can use two keyblades without your drive form unless it was some sort of cheat code or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:15 pm
if got now story 98%
and 48%  

pinggieuw

900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:19 pm
well if you beat the game at 100% you can also go to Disney castle to fight Terra! then after beating him you get the King as a summon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:27 pm
I think that's only in Final Mix+. I've completed the game 100% in both Story(Jiminy's Journal) and Gummi Ship missions, but I haven't gotten anything extra aside from the secret ending and the Crown-G. But I did that on Standard(Normal) difficulty. It may only happen on the Proud mode difficulty, cause I haven't gotten 100% there yet. Has anyone else?  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:17 pm
DarkShadowItachi7
I think that's only in Final Mix+. I've completed the game 100% in both Story(Jiminy's Journal) and Gummi Ship missions, but I haven't gotten anything extra aside from the secret ending and the Crown-G. But I did that on Standard(Normal) difficulty. It may only happen on the Proud mode difficulty, cause I haven't gotten 100% there yet. Has anyone else?

Also wrong! it is possible to do it on all difficultys! you have to do all missions, all gumi ship things ,all extra event stuff (beat Sephy!), clear all worlds ,get all treasure chests, synthesize all things, and then you can go to disney castle to the corner stone of light and there should be a dark portal. if not go to timeless river an enter the new door.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:23 pm
its true!!i did it. its fun to do.  

Tomas Youngblood

Friendly Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:43 pm
yup. you can never doubt my advice/ tips. because i dont lie i just give information on what i have accomplished before. exept for the beat sephy thing. i had my friend do that because i kept dying. but aside from that it is always 100% true and usefull.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:11 am
Hmm...I've done all of that in my Standard mode file, but I haven't found an extra door in Timeless River or a Dark portal in the Hall of the Cornerstone....I must be missing something...A person in the King's Charm topic said that you had to have an A or above score on all the Gummi Ship missions before it would appear...is this true? It might be what i'm missing.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 pm
yup i said that... you need an A or S rank on all missions! 3nodding it takes awhile espesially the Hunter-X. xp  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff