Xigbar
  Xaldin
  Siax
  Axel
  Demyx
  Luxord
  Marluxia
  Roxas
  other (Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Luxene, other)
View Results

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:34 pm
Ok,does having a heart make someone whole?

No.My reason for saying no is that humans have a heart,yet do they always feel complete?Arent't they always longing for more even though they have everything they may need.Don't they always feel they need more to feel complete,even with a heart?THink about it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:49 pm
-clears throat-

Yes, what truly is a Nobody?

In some perspectives, they could be seens as beings like you and I, but simply without that soul or 'spirit' that lies within them. They have the physical heart and physical organs and bodies, but don't have the connect of feelings that they once had.

Those with strong wills whom become nobodies when their souls are lost to the darkness retain their human forms. The strong the will, the more human they appear. Such is Organization XIII. A group of nobodies who's will were so strong that their bodies retained their original forms.  

Toshiya_Neko

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:24 pm
Toshiya_Neko
-clears throat-

Yes, what truly is a Nobody?

In some perspectives, they could be seens as beings like you and I, but simply without that soul or 'spirit' that lies within them. They have the physical heart and physical organs and bodies, but don't have the connect of feelings that they once had.

Those with strong wills whom become nobodies when their souls are lost to the darkness retain their human forms. The strong the will, the more human they appear. Such is Organization XIII. A group of nobodies who's will were so strong that their bodies retained their original forms.

LOLOL, I love your comment. That's a lot like a part of mine, only a few things are different though, I won't say what 'cause, again, I want this forum to be what others think, not me.
Still love it!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:21 am
Nobodies are beings who lack the heart's physical being, and thus are fooled into thinking they don't have a heart or emotions at all. What they think are false longings are in fact real, but they do not realize it, which causes a sense of incomplete-ness. Nobodies fail to see that, heart or no heart, people still feel there is something missing, but what Nobodies do see is that those with hearts take that privelage for granted.  

NaxreXIV

Pocky Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:34 pm
NOBODIES ARE EBIL PIXIES OUT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! XD Just kidding, you have a point they do feel emotion. I think nobodies are beings that physically exsist, but are not exactly real. They can feel and love like everyone else, but unlike most REAL people don't (I mean if they don't feel or love how could roxas and Axel be best friends). They are like people suffering from depression, they don't feel whole and think their lives are meaningless. Atleast that's what I'm guessing ^^; I probobly not making much sense am I?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:26 pm
Ello.  

FallenLight262

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:18 am
Ello indeed lololol!!

I am quite interested in peoples different views of the NOBODIES, and can't wait to read more, I just wish I would have put this forum in a better location instead of the Role playing page, sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:56 pm
Nobodies are people that don't kow about their existence or place in the world  

[_Riku_]

Vampire Deric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:22 pm
a nobody is a person who doesnt understand their reason 4 existence. theyre shadows of people. the reason they continue 2 live is 2 find out y they should exist  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:20 pm
Deric_Keenheart
a nobody is a person who doesnt understand their reason 4 existence. theyre shadows of people. the reason they continue 2 live is 2 find out y they should exist

Kudos to you for posting on this topic when it was dead for more than year.  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:01 pm
Nobodies are beings of soul and body, but they lack emotions because they lack hearts. Yet, it doesn't mean that those hearts are gone. Their hearts could've been broken so many times, that they feel little emotion, for their hearts are dust...

So they wander around the world, looking for a purpose to their existence. If their hearts are removed in this way, they may feel a few emotions, but lack the ability to know others...

I am one of these Nobodies. I can feel anger, sorrow, joy...but I cannot feel love. For it is beyond my reach to know what love is, and how it works...

There might be many such Nobodies of this type. Perhaps you are one...it all depends on your past, and how you feel....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:39 pm
Hm...a Nobody, it's just rly a shell of a strong willed and hearted person. They don't hav either hearts or emotions. They seem like they hav emotions, but they only pretend. And because they aren't suppose to exits, i'd say their names suit them well.  

Felix_the_Book_Weilder

kissycutie91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:38 pm
some times i feel like a nobody its wierd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:26 pm
Nobody...
They aren't truely nobody,though.They never will be...
At least not to me.
To me,Nobodys,Heartless,Keybladers,Even sometimes normal people...are my Sanctuary,truely...
I am a Nobody,On the inside.

Everyone is,sometimes.And to some,it is allways...
To me,I feel,I live,I breathe...but I'm still not sure if I can love...
theres...him but im not even sure about that anymore...
Leap of Faith...Oh and also...
NOBODY understands me...
Nobodies are...special...they are...I mean...we are...just special.
Now I must stop before I begin doing my "LEAVE NOBODIES ALOOONEEEEE!!!!!!" routine...  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers