53%
 53%  [ 22 ]
gold!!
21%
 21%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 41

.Chizel.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:27 pm
guys, i suggest u check out the FOB guild, they're saying the complete opposite.. i started the same subject in there, too  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:56 pm
I hate fallout boy.  

[.-S h a d o w s-.]

Lychii Milk Tea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:09 pm
OH MY GOD! I KNOW!!!! I saw that on MTV's top 20 or something like that (waiting to see Avenged Sevenfold as number one....but they didnt...)
And I saw that music video and I was like 'Ho s**t!!! They did not ******** HATE THEM FOREVER!!! DIE STUPID FALL OUT BOY!!!! URRRRRG!!!" and then I complained to my sister who did not care... evil scream crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:10 pm

The real question now is how many Avenged Sevenfold fans will go around being assholes to fans of Fall Out Boy because of it and make themselves look completely stupid. : D

Fruity Hummer

Release_The_Bats

1,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:39 pm
ok i think i have proof they WERE making fun of Syn cuz on wikipedia.org for the video they say "Joe Trohman rises onto Pete's casket in the song's guitar solo as a micky take of Synyster Gates in Avenged Sevenfold's video Seize the Day." so yes im not sure anymore wether they were or were not making fun of Syn.

if you'd like to seee the full page here is the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Ain't_a_Scene,_It's_an_Arms_Race  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:49 pm
Syn ripped off slash in a video he did (i forget the name gonk )
but FOB was making fun of a7x, its complete bollocks  

evildemonchild454

Squorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:52 pm
evildemonchild454
Syn ripped off slash in a video he did (i forget the name gonk )
but FOB was making fun of a7x, its complete bollocks

Yeah, there's a difference between a tribute and a parody, and it's very clear which side of the line FOB is on.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:39 am

I don't really get why it matters to people.
Eminem makes fun of everyone and oh my~ everyone and their dog still likes him.. including the people he makes fun of. xD
{{ I know not everyone really likes him but you get my point. }}

..soyeah..
I was just joking about Avenged Sevenfold fans being asses to Fall Out Boy fans.. but.. um..
I was recently bitched out and followed around a store by some ******** moron.
{{ I didn't think it would ever really happen~ xD }}
I was holding a Fall Out Boy cd.. person asked if I liked them.. I said yes.. their drama began.
One of the only things I actually paid attention to was "you stupid poser, you don't know what real bands are if you listen to Fall Out Boy."
How chiggy. =/

Fruity Hummer

`The Rev

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:38 pm
You have no idea how much the whole thing pisses me off, not that FOB made fun of A7x because they were cleary not, but it pisses me off how all the A7x fans thought they were had s**t a cow
I'm a big fan of FOB, I have been for a while, of course I'm a much bigger A7x fan but if you know FOB it's not like them to try and offend a random band
They have no reason to try and disrespect A7x at all and they wouldn't
It was more paying a tribute to Slash, you can tell by how Joe is dressed
It was much more Slash then Synyster Gates and Slash is someone they look up to
So no
They were not making fun of them at all

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:19 am
FOB suck! They did rip off a7x, but I swear that a7x took a few ideas fom the Guns 'n' Roses video, 'November Rain'... Thoughts anyone?  

Aneesha

Avengedkid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:19 pm
I heard about it, my friend told me that they WERE making fun of A7X... Ticks me off... emo

But I haven't seen it yet... I'll take a look at it anyway, probably just contribute to my hatred for Fall Out Boy...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Haha, that's funny Fall out boy making fun of someone.
Interesting. xd  

Emiri Sioux

.Chizel.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:22 pm
`The Rev
You have no idea how much the whole thing pisses me off, not that FOB made fun of A7x because they were cleary not, but it pisses me off how all the A7x fans thought they were had s**t a cow
I'm a big fan of FOB, I have been for a while, of course I'm a much bigger A7x fan but if you know FOB it's not like them to try and offend a random band
They have no reason to try and disrespect A7x at all and they wouldn't
It was more paying a tribute to Slash, you can tell by how Joe is dressed
It was much more Slash then Synyster Gates and Slash is someone they look up to
So no
They were not making fun of them at all

I do agree with you, since you are like, me--we both are fans of FOB and A7X. i mean FOB wouldn't just go and mess with A7X if they weren't familiar. But what's suspicious is that the two sets are like, deathly smiliar...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:03 am
Fall Out Boy, has seriously pissed me off with this video. I mean, yeah sure, its good, only because Pete is able to make fun of the fact that the penor pictures got out onto the net. But still they had no right to make fun of Avenged Sevenfold! They went totally too far, and I think Fall Out Boy needs to have a bar room brawl with them, and in the end, we know, that Avenged Sevenfold would walk out, with Jack Daniels in one hand, and a souvenier in the other, and a smile on their face for justice.

Girl Anachronisms

Roses and Revolvers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:41 am
You guys shouldn't let it bug you so much. I'm sure the guys in Avenged Sevenfold aren't losing sleep over it. They have more important things to care about then Fall Out Boy possibly making fun of them.  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff