Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Hyrule Castle Town + Hyrule Castle [most LoZ games] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Working Class Hero
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:06 pm
"i found it !" mrgreen "his name is ...... Jeff "  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:50 pm
*Comes back from Malo Mart* OK, I got you a snack, Dusk. *tosses a ham sandwich at Dusk and he catches it in his mouth* Well, I gotta go soon before someone finds out that I stole-- I mean borrowed-- this stuff. Heheh... heh........heh. *gets on Dusk and flies away to Lake Hylia*  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:56 pm
{thinking] i wonder that stone ive heard of it before[ends] haku smiles " coll cat can i pet it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:02 pm
*holds out Kitty* okay !! *kitty runs away* cry Kitty ......
...... hi Haku !!  

A Working Class Hero
Crew

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:43 pm
OK, that thing should be around here somewhere. I'm checking the bar. Someone there should know where it is. You can check... *shrugs* anywhere in town, I guess. *walks to the bar*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:05 pm
*runs after Jeff* Jeff!! Come back!  

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

A Working Class Hero
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:30 pm
*runs to Jeff* nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:45 pm
crying why did he run away?!?!?! crying  

Red_Link_wolf

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:19 am
*Walks back* Well, I asked and they thought I was crazy....... The good news is that they said that there's a tent on the other side of town where someone holds contests with strange prizes. Maybe we should check it out-- Hey! Jeff! OK, we'll get him first, then we'll go check it out. *runs after Jeff with everyone else*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:23 am
Ohh yeeeaaahhh... The twilight-powery-ness... *picks up Jeff with her twilight powers* Problem solved! mrgreen  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:50 pm
*Gives Jeff to Hiruma* Hey, you know, I think I'd better tell you what I'm looking for... It's called the Mirror of Twilight. It's my only way back to the Twilight Realm. I think I can find all of the pieces and try to put it back together. But... after seeing so much of this place... I kinda like it here. I could get used to the change of the light all the time. Besides, I'm kinda... not... wanted... in the... Twilight... Realm...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:11 pm
*walks into Hyrule, knowing that everone would be staring at him, If I were a human, and saw a Zora walking into Hyrule, I'd be staring too.* *Mundi starts to take note of some of the human behavior, and heads off to the shop nearby*  

Teh Link

Red_Link_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:22 pm
i want to see the twilight world mrgreen and i will make them acept you....and i will elp with thoes pieces. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:35 pm
*swings Jeff by paws* yayyyy !!!!!!!!! , i'll help with the mirror !!!  

A Working Class Hero
Crew

Teh Link

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:45 am
*What caught most of Mundi's attention was a small crowd of people, and a cat, and [whatever Dusk is], Mundi listened in intently with his Zora like hearing it shouldn't be too hard.* He Heard a couple o sentences, containing 'Mirror', 'Twilight', 'Jeff', and 'Shield',*  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff