Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:52 am
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
Whenever is says "You Died" or "You Are Dead" always makes me down >_>;

Either than that, I spazzed when Brad died.. it was kinda sad when Joseph was torn apart.. and I got all watery eyed when Steve died...nekkid o_o; But yeah.. and when Wesker was beating up Chris in CV, everyone in the room that I was in was like: "NOOO!!! NOT CHRIS!!!!" for some reason XD I dunno.. Steve's death was probably the most..touching?

Steve actually didn't die entirly

Hmm, that's true. Well, I guess when I saw it for the first time, I thought he really died. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:16 am
well, that was so sad, but hes still alive, I know it!!!  

Valimai

h2x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:32 am
I think the saddest part in a resident evil game was when you see the final cut scene in RE3, when the city get's blown up. It was really sad to me when the reporter said that the death toll hit the 100,000 mark.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:49 am
Steve's death. I really hated Steve....but it was still kinda sad to see him "die" (if he really is dead......)  

kenshiro28

Chun-Liz

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:42 am
h2x
I think the saddest part in a resident evil game was when you see the final cut scene in RE3, when the city get's blown up. It was really sad to me when the reporter said that the death toll hit the 100,000 mark.

That was pretty sad, and when the reporter said "Our hearts go out to those poor civilians, of Raccoon City." I wanted to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:51 pm
Chun-Liz
h2x

That was pretty sad, and when the reporter said "Our hearts go out to those poor civilians, of Raccoon City." I wanted to cry.

*nods* Kinda reminds me of 9/11.. o_O Really sad.. I can't even imagine the town I live in being blown up..  

Uenna

Valimai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:22 am
kenshiro28
Steve's death. I really hated Steve....but it was still kinda sad to see him "die" (if he really is dead......)

In SD Perry's novel he stops breathing.... Id count that as dead. (eyes water ;_; )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:25 pm
When Wesker died, I nearly bawled my eyes out.  

LabTech647

The_ODST

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:47 pm
In re1 remake where richard gets eaten by the yawn to save jill. I was like NOOOOOOOO!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:01 am
the death of steve burnside, the kid grew on you! and was kinda cute.  

phoenix05

Hopeless Sweetheart

kenshiro28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:54 pm
chocobo_and_leila
kenshiro28

In SD Perry's novel he stops breathing.... Id count that as dead. (eyes water ;_; )

In the world of RE? I don't believe anything is really dead in that game unless it's been blown to hell with a rocket launcher or it's explosive equivalent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:53 pm
phoenix05

Steve was adorable xd My friends and I love him to wittle pieces 3nodding lmao xd  

Uenna

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:10 pm
The_ODST
In re1 remake where richard gets eaten by the yawn to save jill. I was like NOOOOOOOO!!!

I agree. They show it from two differant angles. I mean he comes in to get revenge with his shotgun and dies saving Jill....He even dies in the shark tank...Man Richard was a great guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:59 pm
StarStrife
The_ODST

I agree. They show it from two differant angles. I mean he comes in to get revenge with his shotgun and dies saving Jill....He even dies in the shark tank...Man Richard was a great guy.

That man has/had huge huevos. We salute you Richard! crying  

kenshiro28

phoenix05

Hopeless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:00 am
Uenna
phoenix05

Steve was adorable xd My friends and I love him to wittle pieces 3nodding lmao xd

I grew to love him, at first i thought "oh great here's the pretty boy" But he was pretty cool, and he was pretty Awesome in the book! so it was really sad to see him turn intoa tyrant and then die. but it rocked that he remebered Claire and fought the virus and came back to tell her he loved her!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff